Was Michael Jackson in the CIA?

all4loveandbelieveall4loveandbelieve Posts: 4,455
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2009/06/m ... ouble.html<!-- m -->

I was surfing through the internet and I came across this information.

It is too long to copy paste everything, they speak about MJ died in 1984 and it was a double who continued his life, also they talk about illuminati, and Michael was in the CIA. Very interesting information. Please click on the address I have copied paste and happy reading. By the way click on the names coloured blue, more information..

Love always.

Comments

• _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    hey speak about MJ died in 1984 and it was a double who continued his life

Yeaah! Just Like Paul Mccartney <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Naaaah <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I never did buy into this story.
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    Naaaah <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I never did buy into this story.

sorry all4loveandbelieve, but me either
  • new tiuxnew tiux Posts: 104
    neeej....sry but I doubt that there is 1 more person on this earth who can dance and sing like Michael...it's smth you can never learn - talent.
  • neeej....sry but I doubt that there is 1 more person on this earth who can dance and sing like Michael...it's smth you can never learn - talent.

I agree with all of you.. It is unfair that they have to lie and degrade such a great humanitarian, person, like that.I posted this just to show how much media can be so fake and so false. love and blessings.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    I agree with the other posters. This idea is way too far stretched. I can't believe someone is series about that "theory," but hey, whatever floats their boat.
  • popisdeadpopisdead Posts: 205
    well is one of my theories....i felt after i saw history tour the man on stage doesn't seem mj in certain exhibitions...and he looked so different from real mj...after in certain tv shows or pics seemed so different in his face from the real one...i think that some is happened to the real mj since that tour...maybe the real mj is not dead but he decided to leave the highlights sending a double ( very similar to him) to attend to public apparitions...and trying to accustom us to the new mj...alternating the real one with the double...maybe the real mj is not dead but there's no place for two mjs in the world....the saga continue...
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    hmmmmm nah <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • oh yes I crossed with this last year when the thories of the hoax were begining but btw I don't think michael was killed is the same mike
  • oh brother!