Michael Jackson Conquers Death with New Album

LoveneverfeltsogoodLoveneverfeltsogood Posts: 407
edited January 1970 in News

7/30/2010 3:00 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson cannot be stopped ... even in death -- the King of Pop is set to release a posthumous album of brand new songs this November ... and it's just the beginning.

0730-michael-jackson-bn-getty-credit.jpg

According to Rolling Stone, Jackson has approximately 100 still-unreleased songs from throughout his career -- and the Jackson Estate has already inked a $250 million deal with Sony to release them over the next seven years ... along with reissues of the MJ classics.

Among the unreleased tracks are collaborations with Akon, Will.I.Am, and Ne-Yo.

The album is due out in November.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/30/michael-j ... -am-ne-yo/<!-- m -->

Comments

• mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    Is TMZ running out of things about Michael?
    This is old news. Why bring it up again?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I read:

Michael Jackson Conquers Death

Michael Jackson cannot be stopped ... the King of Pop is set to release ... and it's just the beginning.

Where's my popcorn?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Anyone?

Popcorn2.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

And so the SAGA continues. LOL
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Michael Jackson Conquers Death...
    It's just the beginning....
    Release them over the next 7 years...
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Ne-Yo 'Doesn't Know What To Do' With Songs He Wrote For Michael Jackson
    'I can't sell them on to someone else, as that would be disrespectful,' the singer said.
    By James Dinh

281x211.jpg

While producer Rodney Jerkins is expecting to begin work on an album of unreleased Michael Jackson music, Ne-Yo, on the other hand, isn't sure what to do with the material he wrote for the late King of Pop before MJ's death last year. The R&B singer/songwriter told Australia's Daily Telegraph that he was sending Jackson three or four drafts a week prior to his unexpected death. More than a year later, Ne-Yo now still stands at a crossroads as he contemplates what to do with the songs he created specifically for the one and only MJ.

"I can't sell them on to someone else, as that would be disrespectful, but I also think it might be disrespectful to bring them out myself. So I don't know, I'll sit on them and wait. It's definitely quality music but they were songs written absolutely for Michael Jackson."

According to the newspaper, Jackson hand-picked Ne-Yo as well as Black Eyed Peas producer Will.I.Am to work on his comeback album. It was only a matter of time before Ne-Yo was met face to face with his musical idol.

"I felt quite bad, as I'd allowed what the media had done to his name and image to have me thinking, 'OK, what's this about to be? Is this going to be weird?' " he recalled. "But he walked in a black suit and some sunglasses and was a genuine, nice guy. And it wasn't because he wanted something from me, he just had no reason other than to be a decent guy."

During their meeting, the duo talked about the current state of the music industry, something Ne-Yo says Jackson wasn't too pleased with. "He believed what was wrong with a lot of music today is that people aren't singing about anything. If it's not about a party or sex then it's about money, and there's not really much to that."

Ne-Yo, who has penned hits for Beyoncé and Rihanna as well as himself, explained that the entertainer wanted songs that were "melodic and meaningful." "Michael told me the melodies needed to be the ones you heard once and could sing back, and the lyrics needed to have meaning and depth," he said.

Unfortunately, Ne-Yo's submissions weren't recorded by Jackson, because the singer put his album on hold to rehearse for his This Is It concert series at London's 02 Arena before passing away.

But Ne-Yo has hope that one day he'll figure out what to do with the Jackson tracks. "Hopefully the songs will see the light of day, it just has to be the right way," he said.

<!-- m -->http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/164470 ... e_yo.jhtml<!-- m -->

Hmmm, so Mike never recorded the songs Ne-Yo wrote for him? Interesting to learn how they will get them on the album... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• Michael Jackson Conquers Death with New Album

7/30/2010 3:00 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson cannot be stopped ... even in death -- the King of Pop is set to release a posthumous album of brand new songs this November ... and it's just the beginning.

0730-michael-jackson-bn-getty-credit.jpg

According to Rolling Stone, Jackson has approximately 100 still-unreleased songs from throughout his career -- and the Jackson Estate has already inked a $250 million deal with Sony to release them over the next seven years ... along with reissues of the MJ classics.

Among the unreleased tracks are collaborations with Akon, Will.I.Am, and Ne-Yo.

The album is due out in November.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/30/michael-j ... -am-ne-yo/<!-- m -->

Numbers:
    100 still-unreleased songs - 1
    One: One primarily deals with strong will, positivity, pure energy. The number One reflects new beginnings, and purity. The symbolic meaning of number One is further clarified when we understand One represents both kinds of action: physical and mental.

7/30/2010 3:00
    7 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 3 = 16
    1 + 6 = 7

$250 million deal
    250 - 2 + 5 = 7

over the next seven years - 7

I read:

Michael Jackson cannot be stopped ... the King of Pop is set to release ... and it's just the beginning.

I agree this is what I read too! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Hmmm, so Mike never recorded the songs Ne-Yo wrote for him? Interesting to learn how they will get them on the album...

That is interesting.
    And Michael wasn't happy with the music industry? There's something new...not
  • Please watch this portion of Kenny Ortega's interview on Oprah. Kenny is talking about how Michael hadn't slept one night during rehearsals for the TII concerts.

He says Michael was channelling. In contact with his higher power etc

But Kenny also says the following about Michael:
    "He was working on songs" and
    "You can work on the record from that point"

[youtube:ruc05f6f]
    Please watch this portion of Kenny Ortega's interview on Oprah. Kenny is talking about how Michael hadn't slept one night during rehearsals for the TII concerts.

He says Michael was channelling. In contact with his higher power etc

But Kenny also says the following about Michael:
    "He was working on songs" and
    "You can work on the record from that point"

[youtube:1eaokwwl]

Kenny! Where is he? Great director by the way but actor? Not so much <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I read:

Same here, girl!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    well, of course our boy conquered death he's not dead he's so alive yippee! The man cannot be stopped <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> This is great news
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788

Numbers:
    100 still-unreleased songs - 1
    One: One primarily deals with strong will, positivity, pure energy. The number One reflects new beginnings, and purity. The symbolic meaning of number One is further clarified when we understand One represents both kinds of action: physical and mental.

7/30/2010 3:00
    7 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 3 = 16
    1 + 6 = 7

$250 million deal
    250 - 2 + 5 = 7

over the next seven years - 7

I read:

This is EXACTLY what I read... if you don't mind I am going to quote you two on my blog http://www.mjsarmyoflove.com aka http://www.lilwendy.wordpress.com because this is just too good!!! hahaha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> L.O.V.E. IT!!!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    Ne-Yo 'Doesn't Know What To Do' With Songs He Wrote For Michael Jackson
    'I can't sell them on to someone else, as that would be disrespectful,' the singer said.
    By James Dinh

281x211.jpg

While producer Rodney Jerkins is expecting to begin work on an album of unreleased Michael Jackson music, Ne-Yo, on the other hand, isn't sure what to do with the material he wrote for the late King of Pop before MJ's death last year. The R&B singer/songwriter told Australia's Daily Telegraph that he was sending Jackson three or four drafts a week prior to his unexpected death. More than a year later, Ne-Yo now still stands at a crossroads as he contemplates what to do with the songs he created specifically for the one and only MJ.

"I can't sell them on to someone else, as that would be disrespectful, but I also think it might be disrespectful to bring them out myself. So I don't know, I'll sit on them and wait. It's definitely quality music but they were songs written absolutely for Michael Jackson."

According to the newspaper, Jackson hand-picked Ne-Yo as well as Black Eyed Peas producer Will.I.Am to work on his comeback album. It was only a matter of time before Ne-Yo was met face to face with his musical idol.

"I felt quite bad, as I'd allowed what the media had done to his name and image to have me thinking, 'OK, what's this about to be? Is this going to be weird?' " he recalled. "But he walked in a black suit and some sunglasses and was a genuine, nice guy. And it wasn't because he wanted something from me, he just had no reason other than to be a decent guy."

During their meeting, the duo talked about the current state of the music industry, something Ne-Yo says Jackson wasn't too pleased with. "He believed what was wrong with a lot of music today is that people aren't singing about anything. If it's not about a party or sex then it's about money, and there's not really much to that."

Ne-Yo, who has penned hits for Beyoncé and Rihanna as well as himself, explained that the entertainer wanted songs that were "melodic and meaningful." "Michael told me the melodies needed to be the ones you heard once and could sing back, and the lyrics needed to have meaning and depth," he said.

Unfortunately, Ne-Yo's submissions weren't recorded by Jackson, because the singer put his album on hold to rehearse for his This Is It concert series at London's 02 Arena before passing away.

But Ne-Yo has hope that one day he'll figure out what to do with the Jackson tracks. "Hopefully the songs will see the light of day, it just has to be the right way," he said.

<!-- m -->http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/164470 ... e_yo.jhtml<!-- m -->

Hmmm, so Mike never recorded the songs Ne-Yo wrote for him? Interesting to learn how they will get them on the album... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

unfortuneately , ne-Yo's submissions weren't recorded by jackson, because the put his album on hold to rehears for his This is it concert series at london's o2 areana before passing away.

makes it sound like this it it suddenly came up.
  • Hmmm, so Mike never recorded the songs Ne-Yo wrote for him? Interesting to learn how they will get them on the album...

That is interesting.
    And Michael wasn't happy with the music industry? There's something new...not

Someone should tell Ne-Yo not to worry that good things happen to those that wait <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If it is an old news, certainly what calls the attention it is this paragraph..... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Michael Jackson cannot be stopped ... even in death -- the King of Pop is set to release a posthumous album of brand new songs this November ... and it's just the beginning
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Or the new beginning <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Ooh, Souza, I'll take a big bucket of that popcorn- you guys are right that the fact that they're drawing attention to this particular paragraph is very exciting!
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161

That is the best news of the week for me, TMZ!

1. My Daddy conquers death.
    2. MJ is alive and cannot be stopped.
    3. My Daddy's new album is coming out in
    November. I only have more than 100 days
    before I heard his precious voice anew.
    4. It's just the beginning of the best to come
    for my Daddy!

Daddy MJ, I love you more and more everyday! No one can do it like you! xxxxxxx

You have said it all for me, Daddy! That is why you are the King of Music! You are the most brillant, artistic, talented genius that the music industry has ever seen! When your new album drops in November, I think it will set the music industry on fire again and the world. Daddy, I love you and miss you everyday! xxxxx
  • I read:

popcorn.gif
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    This message was send to me by a reliable source:
    Due to new technology HRC (Heaven Recording Kit) Sony is the first company, that was able to filter voices from heaven.
    In a direct BBS (Beam-Bam-Stream) out of 7.000.000 voices they found the voice of Michael Jackson singing.
    To sony's big suprise Michael was singing unknown songs.
    A source inside Sony told us: this is breaking news, we are making new music deals with the estate/family of deceased singers starting with Elvis, James Brown and Tupac.
    The name of the project is called: The future in Music is saved by voices from heaven!
    Stay tuned.....

<!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    Chappie
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    I hope tmz isn't playing with us.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Aww. I was expecting to hear that psychic that
    "channels Michael's spirit" drop a couple beats and tracks. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    <!-- m -->http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/0 ... death.html<!-- m --> don't forget the old stuff owned by Vaccaro!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I hope MJ returns before November, if this new album is genuinely being released then. If he doesn't, there's an awful lot of fans who'll miss out because they won't buy it, as they believe Sony are capitalising on his death and any new releases (including TII dvd) are covered in his blood. They'd have a valid point if he was dead.