TII, the end of Thriller

HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Since a long time i wonder about a scene from Thriller...i can't exlain it good enough in english and i would enjoy if someone understand what i was saying and look too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

At the end of the song Thriller, Michael goes to a ramp ( right word ?), it gets up....one man stands beside him but he way this man looks seems to me like he didn't see Michael...he looks but not at Michael, like Michael was a hologram or later put in the film...
Watch that man please....he goes with Michael up and then both are standing there and the song ends....now it's absolut weird...the man seems to hold or hug Michael, but his arms goes through Michael...like he wasn't physically there...i watched the scene again and again...it is absolut weird.... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

What are you all think about it ?

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Since a long time i wonder about a scene from Thriller...i can't exlain it good enough in english and i would enjoy if someone understand what i was saying and look too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

At the end of the song Thriller, Michael goes to a ramp ( right word ?), it gets up....one man stands beside him but he way this man looks seems to me like he didn't see Michael...he looks but not at Michael, like Michael was a hologram or later put in the film...
    Watch that man please....he goes with Michael up and then both are standing there and the song ends....now it's absolut weird...the man seems to hold or hug Michael, but his arms goes through Michael...like he wasn't physically there...i watched the scene again and again...it is absolut weird.... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

What are you all think about it ?

Travis??? Where Travis dances beside MJ??? I look the scene over again
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    i saw it, its really weird like the man was blind or something.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    Do you mean this part? When Threatened starts playing
    [youtube:1w6cyxfy]
    If so then i don't think he was ignoring Mike I think he was paying more attention to the dancers down below them. When he points behind them Mike walks back there so i think that he's directing Mike on where 2 go and what to do at that part idk <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> .And i don't think his hand went through him i don't think he touched him yet because when he closes his arms the lights fade out <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    I posted a thread about this same topic recently....you may want to view it....there were some interesting responses to your question:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=45&t=12461<!-- l -->

Peace!
  • HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    Do you mean this part? When Threatened starts playing
    [youtube:golptpf5]
    If so then i don't think he was ignoring Mike I think he was paying more attention to the dancers down below them. When he points behind them Mike walks back there so i think that he's directing Mike on where 2 go and what to do at that part idk <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> .And i don't think his hand went through him i don't think he touched him yet because when he closes his arms the lights fade out <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Thank you for the link...yes that's what i mean...stop at 1:11 and 1:12. TP holds out his arms...Michael stand near to him...he normaly must touch him, but at 1:11 and 1:12 you see how the arms close in front of Michael....the dimensions looks so unreal....why does TP this if he don't want to hold Michael ?
    Why does he look so weird, like he dosn't see him ?
    Here the same at 5:22....they stay near together, but when the arms close Michael was behind TP.... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icHAOUAP ... re=related<!-- m -->