How can hands so change ?

Comments

• londonlucklondonluck Posts: 190
    Each and every one of these pictures are Michael. The same Michael that began in Gary, In. as a six year old little boy. It's all Michael. Your hands can change over the course of time with age, weight fluctuation, arthritic conditions, and in his case, loss of pigmentation. They can look different in photographs because of angles, lighting and so forth.

He was never replaced by another Michael. Michael has always been Michael.

In TII, it was all Michael. In these pics, it's all Mike.

I'm totally with you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    And, guys, are you gonna tell me this guy has short fingers?
    Not in my life <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Perfect pics, really. Can you tell me (I dont know) did MJ has an illness of the bones? I see some problems with hands bones MJ on your pics. (Because my mother has this problems, I knew hands like on pics). Thank you.
    Sorry for errors.

He does have arthritis and my mother is 50 and her little fingers look like that too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Each and every one of these pictures are Michael. The same Michael that began in Gary, In. as a six year old little boy. It's all Michael. Your hands can change over the course of time with age, weight fluctuation, arthritic conditions, and in his case, loss of pigmentation. They can look different in photographs because of angles, lighting and so forth.

I'm totally with you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    And, guys, are you gonna tell me this guy has short fingers?
    Not in my life <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Perfect pics, really. Can you tell me (I dont know) did MJ has an illness of the bones? I see some problems with hands bones MJ on your pics. (Because my mother has this problems, I knew hands like on pics). Thank you.
    Sorry for errors.

He does have arthritis and my mother is 50 and her little fingers look like that too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Well, this is mean, that it was problem to play piano, to dance, to work hard for him. Hi felt the paine. Arthritis means a problems with heart. Now Im asking: 50 concerts ????????????????????? Its anreal..... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Sorry for english.
  • I call the guy at the 02 announcement..."Michael"!! I have always thought it was him as well as all the Michael's in TII. As mentioned there are many aspects that can make someone look different. Lighting, angels...etc..I have often looked at pictures or watched TII and thought to myself...to what extent would our genius go to, to make people think there was more than one of him? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Because while I think it is Michael, I do admit he does have different looks at times. There are many different looks of Michael in TII, but I think he has created these looks for a reason! This is the Greatest Show on Earth!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Let me remind you, (and I have said this before but it seems to get ignored) that Michael is a genius....he is a master of illusion...master of disguises...what makes anyone think that he could not pull of different techniques to make the illusion that there was more than one of him? I believe Michael is capable of anything!! I believe he is in control of every aspect of this hoax, and that everyone involved gets their ques from Michael, but that's my opinion <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I LOVE you Michael and appreciate YOU for the man you are, for your compassion for others, & most of all... for your LOVE! God Bless You!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

LOVE, PEACE, Joy, & BLESSINGS to ALL! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Well, sometimes I thought, that decisions of MJ rebuses are too difficult for greater part of fans. He counts on our education, intellect and logic. OK, but it is not a lot of people like thees. Is he for select fans? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Sorry for bad english.
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    I have always thought that some of the pictures from last year of mj`s hands the skin looks far older than that of a fifty year old.I know a lot of people in there fiftys that have done hard manuel work over their life and even they don`t look as old as mj` hands.His hands look like they belong to someone far older say in their late 60`s.
  • Each and every one of these pictures are Michael. The same Michael that began in Gary, In. as a six year old little boy. It's all Michael. Your hands can change over the course of time with age, weight fluctuation, arthritic conditions, and in his case, loss of pigmentation. They can look different in photographs because of angles, lighting and so forth.

You are right, possible....But when I watched TII, I cant to belive that this is the real MJ. I cant to axplaine this my since. Just another condact.....something another in his motions...I guess...
    Sorry for terrible english <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

I'm sorry you find it hard to believe, but it's all Michael in TII.
  • 02 dude isn't Michael he looks like hes in his 20s and looks much healthier than the one in tii if it was really Michael in all of tii then something was wrong he was way to skinny he looked like he was 90 pounds no way could he have toured
  • 02 dude isn't Michael he looks like hes in his 20s and looks much healthier than the one in tii if it was really Michael in all of tii then something was wrong he was way to skinny he looked like he was 90 pounds no way could he have toured

Michael was not too much thinner than he'd been in the past. He'd lost weight, but not as much as has been reported, and he certainly wasn't 90 pounds. His (always) small frame was more evident as a result of the more form fitting clothing he'd taken to wearing. Michael was never a big man.
  • In TII, it was all Michael. In these pics, it's all Mike.

Now that's quote an interesting statement - Michael in TII, and Mike in the hands pics...

By the way - I most definitely do not agree with it all being the same person in TII - one simply can't change hight and shape back and forth in a couple of days, leave alone change face and ears.
  • Long fingers :

<!-- m -->http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/3 ... +MJJ52.jpg<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://ribotto.com/sitebuilder/images/m ... 51x407.jpg<!-- m --> Power Thursday....reminds me on the Thursday think...

But what is that ?????????????????????? Total confusion....Michael early years with shorter fingers....

<!-- m -->http://images.freshnessmag.com/wp-conte ... _tee_3.jpg<!-- m -->

I've always thought that this last picture looked more like Janet than Michael.
  • I have always thought that some of the pictures from last year of mj`s hands the skin looks far older than that of a fifty year old.I know a lot of people in there fiftys that have done hard manuel work over their life and even they don`t look as old as mj` hands.His hands look like they belong to someone far older say in their late 60`s.
    When Michael was growing up,he had very large hands for his age and his frame. I think he just grew into them. His nails turned colors I've read from the auto immune meds he was taking, perhaps that also affected the joints of his hands. He had some arthritic affliction in his back and that sometimes affects the hands. I have a disc disease and it has caused the cartilage in the joints of my hands to become thickened and less flexible and they will according to how I move, spasm and lock. They appear shorter and thicker because the ligaments don't stretch as they should. Maybe that could explain it. If you notice when he's performing, Michael often takes hold of his hands and massages them or shakes them vigorously, which could indicate they might have been in spasm. I do it all the time, it relaxes the spasm. Anything affecting the spine also affects the extremities, the hands and feet or at least one if not both of them.
  • I have always thought that some of the pictures from last year of mj`s hands the skin looks far older than that of a fifty year old.I know a lot of people in there fiftys that have done hard manuel work over their life and even they don`t look as old as mj` hands.His hands look like they belong to someone far older say in their late 60`s.
    When Michael was growing up,he had very large hands for his age and his frame. I think he just grew into them. His nails turned colors I've read from the auto immune meds he was taking, perhaps that also affected the joints of his hands. He had some arthritic affliction in his back and that sometimes affects the hands. I have a disc disease and it has caused the cartilage in the joints of my hands to become thickened and less flexible and they will according to how I move, spasm and lock. They appear shorter and thicker because the ligaments don't stretch as they should. Maybe that could explain it. If you notice when he's performing, Michael often takes hold of his hands and massages them or shakes them vigorously, which could indicate they might have been in spasm. I do it all the time, it relaxes the spasm. Anything affecting the spine also affects the extremities, the hands and feet or at least one if not both of them.
    seems like the hand shaking thing goes back a long way for michael. i am thinking that is just a stage gesture he picked up from one of the oldies but goodies he admired so much.
  • These are the same persons :

<!-- m -->http://mjjgallery.free.fr/thriller/awar ... ng/006.jpg<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://s57.radikal.ru/i155/0902/ed/c9dafae8eaef.jpg<!-- m -->

Look at the smile.

I agree that these two handsome men are the same. I'm really confused like the rest of you on the difference of the hands. Could it be angle of picture shot and light, etc? IDK - just asking...
  • need to compare the hands to the way the brothers have changed over the years maybe. <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
  • In TII, it was all Michael. In these pics, it's all Mike.

Now that's quote an interesting statement - Michael in TII, and Mike in the hands pics...

By the way - I most definitely do not agree with it all being the same person in TII - one simply can't change hight and shape back and forth in a couple of days, leave alone change face and ears.

Let me rephrase it for you so as not to seem cryptic.

In TII, the man you see performing is Michael Jackson. In each song and dance rehearsal, it's Michael Jackson. There are no doubles, fill ins, substitutes, stand ins or any other person pretending to be Michael Jackson. It is all 100% Michael Jackson. Whether wearing black pants, blue pants, orange pants, or whatever color pants, it is Michael Jackson.

The hands in each photo belong to Michael Jackson.

Now I'm going to rant.

As for Randy's statement about Mike not approving of the film. Someone mentioned that in this thread I believe. That's a lie and Randy makes me angry by saying that. I will even venture to say he's pissed because he isn't getting one red cent from the sale of the movie.

It was Michael's idea to film this rehearsal just as he's filmed every rehearsal for every tour he's ever done. Michael was excited about the tour, about performing again, and he was not unhealthy. His weight wasn't 90 or 100 pounds. The last time I saw him - a little over a month before he died, or whatever the hell it was he did-, he looked to me to be about 130-140. I even told him he looked good for an old man. He was happy, his kids were happy, and he was on top of the damned world. I even told him the world was at his feet again - just as it should be. He wasn't paranoid. He was lucid. He was energetic. He was the freaking happiest I'd seen him in a very long time. The cloud that seemed to have hovered over him during the years since the trial was finally completely gone.

Back to the topic at hand.

And someone upthread posted a very interesting observation. The color and shape/lines of a garment can distort your height, weight, and your complexion. Black slims and lengthens you as do some colors. Was he wearing loafers or boots?

I'm editing to add: I read the comment about the colors in another thread. I've read so much on here my eyes are running together and I'm forgetting where certain things were when I read them. I'm on overload.
  • Thank you Callofthewild for that rant, it was much appreciated on my part! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> And just for the record I believe you 100%. Because I have always thought that the color of his clothes, the fit of his clothes, etc...played a big part in how we saw him in TII. Not to mention the lighting and camera angles, and all that good stuff. Thank you so much for sharing with us what you know. God Bless you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    And btw...all of the clothes colors, lighting, camera angles, etc...can create whats called optical illusions! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Each and every one of these pictures are Michael. The same Michael that began in Gary, In. as a six year old little boy. It's all Michael. Your hands can change over the course of time with age, weight fluctuation, arthritic conditions, and in his case, loss of pigmentation. They can look different in photographs because of angles, lighting and so forth.

See but you don't really know if that is true or not. None of us do. You speak very confidently but I sense you are compensating for some insecurity here. Rightfully so I'll add.
  • Long fingers :

<!-- m -->http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/3 ... +MJJ52.jpg<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://ribotto.com/sitebuilder/images/m ... 51x407.jpg<!-- m --> Power Thursday....reminds me on the Thursday think...

But what is that ?????????????????????? Total confusion....Michael early years with shorter fingers....

<!-- m -->http://images.freshnessmag.com/wp-conte ... _tee_3.jpg<!-- m -->
    LOL be careful you guys...that picture of MJ with the shorter fingers around his eyes is a photo shop picture. I've seen it before. The photo of him is from a famous photo shoot picture and the fingers and hands are are someone else...you are being fooled by photoshop...LOL
  • well, if we are bringing this subject up again....LOL
    and I'm gonna say this... His hands don't look the same because they are the hands of a 50 year old man and not a 20 year old kid. This is the reason why no one can accept the fact that it was MJ at O2, because no one wants to see a 50 year old man taking the place of their handsome young heartthrob. No wonder MJ was such a recluse and addicted to surgery...because all his fans couldn't let him go...him being who he and what he looked like when he was young. The man wore wigs for you, tattooed his eyes for you, starved himself sick for you, and still we are so critical. Let the man be. Those fingers are his, arthritic and strong. They have seen more and done more than any of us can imagine...let him have his hands and let him be 50.
    and I'm gonna say this... His hands don't look the same because they are the hands of a 50 year old man and not a 20 year old kid. This is the reason why no one can accept the fact that it was MJ at O2, because no one wants to see a 50 year old man taking the place of their handsome young heartthrob. No wonder MJ was such a recluse and addicted to surgery...because all his fans couldn't let him go...him being who he and what he looked like when he was young. The man wore wigs for you, tattooed his eyes for you, starved himself sick for you, and still we are so critical. Let the man be. Those fingers are his, arthritic and strong. They have seen more and done more than any of us can imagine...let him have his hands and let him be 50.

That was wonderfully stated.

See but you don't really know if that is true or not. None of us do. You speak very confidently but I sense you are compensating for some insecurity here. Rightfully so I'll add.

I'm sorry. I don't mean to be rude, but I'm just going to have to say 'whatever' to that.

I could not have said it better thanks, Bless You! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Bec...that was not very nice of you to say. Did you read Callofthewild's post above? He/She does know Michael and had seen him just a month before he left us. Please try to not judge people, as you never know who they might really be and what they might know.

LOVE to All!

I'm sorry. I don't mean to be rude, but I'm just going to have to say 'whatever' to that.

Why do you say whatever?

Bec...that was not very nice of you to say. Did you read Callofthewild's post above? He/She does know Michael and had seen him just a month before he left us. Please try to not judge people, as you never know who they might really be and what they might know.

LOVE to All!

Well it's been my experience that people lie a lot on the internet.