"Love".... the most valuable "Gift."

lisettea10mjlisettea10mj Posts: 11
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
"Love" is the only way to find peace in our hearts and love is the most valuable gift that "God" has given us.

Comments

• rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    hi <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I agree completely... ^.^
  • King James Bible
    And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Yes - love covers a multitude of sins. Love is like a blanket that covers one with warmth and security from the cold, harsh, world.

Blessings on your day.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I second that....I'm beginning to have second thoughts in remaining in the forum.

So much hate and egocentric behaviour...Stop attacking eachother.

This is not about YOU...it's about Michael and we are all allowed to express our opinions without being judged, ridiculed or attacked.....

Please, lets do it with L.O.V.E xoxox
  • karen924karen924 Posts: 234
    I completely agree.... Love is the message that needs to be spread. Without love we are lost.
  • Yes it is true, it is the most precious, and saught after gift in this world.

What is love, but something I yearn for, and give from my heart. It has no barriers, it can go anywhere.
    (my poetic side is showing now) <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I really like this thread, anytime love is being celebrated it makes me happy. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->