Anyone Seen This 02 Pic Before?

Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I was on MJ Photos Collectors and i was looking through the 02 pics and i found 1 that stood out to me.
It doesn't fit in with the rest so does anyone know what part this was of the press conference <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?
Or is the back-drop changed which is what i think <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
I still like this pic tho Mike or whoever looks nice <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

med_gallery_2_1141_340787.png

Comments

• i never seen that one before
  • goodgirlgoodgirl Posts: 118
    nope!
  • I was on MJ Photos Collectors and i was looking through the 02 pics and i found 1 that stood out to me.
    It doesn't fit in with the rest so does anyone know what part this was of the press conference <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?
    Or is the back-drop changed which is what i think <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I still like this pic tho Mike or whoever looks nice <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

med_gallery_2_1141_340787.png

No, I haven't seen it either but I can't quit looking at Michael. That is truly Michael (in my humble opinion) and he looks so healthy, happy, and he is so darned handsome. Thank you for sharing this with us.

I wonder where this picture came from and why we haven't seen it before?
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    The pic was taken at 02 from someone low on the ground. That is what the top of 02 looks like <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    I already know that pic. Sexy! RRRRRRRRRR!!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    And...I don't know...no MJ-feeling on this pic again...he doesn't look like a 50year old...tzzz. He looks younger... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Nice picture!
  • I don't think I've ever seen it before!! But mmmm it's sexy!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • No but i just LOOOOVVVVEEEE it!