unreleased footage from the Bashit interview

TrustNoOneTrustNoOne Posts: 24
edited January 1970 in Documentaries & Interviews
If this has been posted before (I couldn't find it) pls delete.

This is from the Bashit interview, filmed in a break. I suppose this is from Michael's own video camera with which - as we all know - the whole Bashit thing had been taped for Michael.
And I'm not sure if this is the real Michael - sorry - but when I first saw the documentary I already thought at several parts it was not the real Michael, especially in this sequence. This 'Michael' is constantly correcting his make-up and at the end even straightens the wig.
<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

[youtube:2ckprzef]

Comments

• If this has been posted before (I couldn't find it) pls delete.

This is from the Bashit interview, filmed in a break. I suppose this is from Michael's own video camera with which - as we all know - the whole Bashit thing had been taped for Michael.
    And I'm not sure if this is the real Michael - sorry - but when I first saw the documentary I already thought at several parts it was not the real Michael, especially in this sequence. This 'Michael' is constantly correcting his make-up and at the end even straightens the wig.
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

[youtube:1h0rohkq] he driking liqour <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->