Does anyone know who these ladies are at the funeral??

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
These three ladies get out from the same car, and seem to get excited when they see someone, and wave....probably at the Man in the fedora hat.... that's just before the camera turns away...

Then they hug the man in the fedora hat...

This is very important. If we know who they are, we can work out who they are waving at....(man in disguise)....Thanks in advance..........

PS...Some of them look familiar to me....

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hey there.....

No I don't know who they are. But I remember the very first time I saw them wave I thought it was odd. They obviously know people there......great catch 2good2btrue:)

Blessings
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    The one on the far right signed the guest book and her last name is Richie. Couldn't completely make out the first name, but to me it looks like it says Brenda Richie (ex-wife of Lionel). Here's a photo of Brenda for comparison:

rho-bh-brenda-richie.jpg

This would make sense too, since MJ is Nicole Richie's godfather.

I don't know about the other gals though.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Thanks Christina...I saw her name too..........Richie and wondered whether she was related to Lionel

The tall one in black, with the scarf, hugs the mystery man in the fedora hat.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I don´t know who they are. First time I see them.

Just an observation. Shouldné people attend to a funeral dressed in dark colours? Red seem a little odd <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    I don´t know who they are. First time I see them.

Just an observation. Shouldné people attend to a funeral dressed in dark colours? Red seem a little odd <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

That depends on your belief system. I have never worn dark colors to a funeral. I always wear a color or colors that I know were loved by the deceased, in celebration of their life. But that's just me.
  • chloead505chloead505 Posts: 398
    Hm..this is very interesting <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> Whoever they are, they definitely look very "sad" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Their expression is more like: hey, this is so cool, and where is Mike?? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I mean, is this how you look like when you go to a funeral? Funeral of MJ and the whole family is there, mourning <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> ODD, to say the least...
  • I have no idea who any of them are
    They look like they are dressed for a PARTY and not a funeral