TIAI August 11

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in TIAI
Redirecting to: <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpb ... 71#p220571<!-- m -->

I think Michael has been aware of the Elvis hoax for years and I believe the link with them is far stronger than any of us have imagined. I believe they are in collaboration and are both asking God for guidance and giving
Him the glory for what is being accomplished. JukeBox touched on this in an earlier post and I think we have to take every aspect into consideration. This is also just my opinion. Yes, Michael is very independent and out of almost everyone's league of thinking, but there still seems to be a comfort level he prefers, kind of like a security blanket, of getting feedback or affirmation from those few he trusts that what he is doing is the right thing. I can see the partnership with Elvis in this as part of that safety net. It gives him confidence and reassurance in this adventure, which must be both exciting and a little intimidating once he got past the planning and actually did this.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Very true angel. It must be exciting and stressful at the same time for Michael because what he's doing is just...big when you realize. When he'll be "back" he'll attract a lot of attention from around the world and be the main focus (hope I'm no adding to the stress <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ) and having support from Elvis Presley ! (and certainly other people) must reassure him greatly.

Michael can also count on the Army of Love to be by his side.

Sending you much much strength and courage Michael (you already have them in reality), you really are not alone we are here with you in this adventure ! God bless you.
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    yep Michael <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> we always with you ! with a pure love in our hearts ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Angel's post was very down-to-earth and realistic. We are always on about MJ's genius mind and raising him up on a very high pedestal, but angel looked at his situation from a gentler position. Just imagine for a moment if YOU had done what MJ has done, and were in his situation now. A very scary place to be if you don't want to stay 'dead' but actually want to come back. Imagine all the thoughts and worries you'd be having about what people's reactions would be. You could definitely use some major support and reassurance. I sincerely hope MJ feels he has it, from Elvis, from his family and others in on the hoax, and indeed from us too. I wish I could give him a simple hug right now - hopefully he's getting plenty of those already though!
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    You could definitely use some major support and reassurance. I sincerely hope MJ feels he has it, from Elvis, from his family and others in on the hoax, and indeed from us too. I wish I could give him a simple hug right now - hopefully he's getting plenty of those already though!

+1 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Michael has our full support of all of us here, more than ever we are with you with all our strength, support, encouragement and love, that in this way never feel alone! love you!, strength and love <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    We're all here waiting MJ and on your command we begin.
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    just a quick question: has it been proved that Elvis is alive or is that a speculation based on Eliza? did I miss that part?
    Redirecting to: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13171#p220571<!-- l -->

I think Michael has been aware of the Elvis hoax for years and I believe the link with them is far stronger than any of us have imagined. I believe they are in collaboration and are both asking God for guidance and giving
    Him the glory for what is being accomplished. JukeBox touched on this in an earlier post and I think we have to take every aspect into consideration. This is also just my opinion. Yes, Michael is very independent and out of almost everyone's league of thinking, but there still seems to be a comfort level he prefers, kind of like a security blanket, of getting feedback or affirmation from those few he trusts that what he is doing is the right thing. I can see the partnership with Elvis in this as part of that safety net. It gives him confidence and reassurance in this adventure, which must be both exciting and a little intimidating once he got past the planning and actually did this.
  • just a quick question: has it been proved that Elvis is alive or is that a speculation based on Eliza? did I miss that part?

<!-- m -->http://www.elvisandmj.com<!-- m -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    just a quick question: has it been proved that Elvis is alive or is that a speculation based on Eliza? did I miss that part?

Eliza has DNA proof that Elvis is alive. The fact that the Vernon Presley Estate is re-opened for the first time ever says a lot, it must mean she really had something significant to show the court.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• just a quick question: has it been proved that Elvis is alive or is that a speculation based on Eliza? did I miss that part?

personally i think its all still just speculation nothing has been proven yet. if it was a known fact that elvis was alive dont you think that the media would be all over it by now. this is jmo although i know that others dont agree.

l
    Him the glory for what is being accomplished. JukeBox touched on this in an earlier post and I think we have to take every aspect into consideration. This is also just my opinion. Yes, Michael is very independent and out of almost everyone's league of thinking, but there still seems to be a comfort evel he prefers, kind of like a security blanket, of getting feedback or affirmation from those few he trusts that what he is doing is the right thing. I can see the partnership with Elvis in this as part of that safety net. It gives him confidence and reassurance in this adventure, which must be both exciting and a little intimidating once he got past the planning and actually did this.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    TS seems to have a schedule for picking the posts for redirects. He's on a specific trajectory course to BAM! It's an honor to be chosen, maybe Michael saying Thanks for the support.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    TS seems to have a schedule for picking the posts for redirects. He's on a specific trajectory course to BAM! It's an honor to be chosen, maybe Michael saying Thanks for the support.

That would be great to know if Michael is really reading our posts I so want him to know how much I support him in this, from the bottom of my heart really...
  • Very true angel. It must be exciting and stressful at the same time for Michael because what he's doing is just...big when you realize. When he'll be "back" he'll attract a lot of attention from around the world and be the main focus (hope I'm no adding to the stress <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ) and having support from Elvis Presley ! (and certainly other people) must reassure him greatly.

Michael can also count on the Army of Love to be by his side.

Sending you much much strength and courage Michael (you already have them in reality), you really are not alone we are here with you in this adventure ! God bless you.

This is very true! +1

It makes a lot of sense for Mike to have some support from Elvis on this, I think it will have a big impact in the way the news is reported and how the general public react to it; and I totally understand why Mike would want us to be supportive of the Elvis connection.
    Accepting the Elvis is alive statement, has however been my biggest hoax challenge to-date and I am still finding it very difficult; I guess that Faith is about believing without seeing and this is what we need plenty of, to continue our way through this great adventure. Courage and Strength come from having Faith.

With L.O.V.E
  • Right from the start of the hoax I felt Elvis was involved. Now it's wonderful to have my gut feelings confirmed. I am in awe of these two gifted men who, together, will be able to bring about a shift in global consciousness. They will stand united before the world's media and even the most cynical and hard-hearted amongst them will be forced to have a rethink and see things in a different light.

I can't wait to see it all unfold. Michael and Elvis - we love you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    TS, I am very humbled by the redirect and very excited at the same time. Mornings, I have about 5 minutes to check the forum before work and you can imagine my reaction. After the initial hyperventilation and crying off my makeup, I managed to get to work, a little late and pretty much speechless, but my heart was full and my steps were lighter on this special day. I am grateful to God for you and all my forum family. You are all true blessings. L.O.V.E.
  • TS, I am very humbled by the redirect and very excited at the same time. Mornings, I have about 5 minutes to check the forum before work and you can imagine my reaction. After the initial hyperventilation and crying off my makeup, I managed to get to work, a little late and pretty much speechless, but my heart was full and my steps were lighter on this special day. I am grateful to God for you and all my forum family. You are all true blessings. L.O.V.E.

What a beautiful post Angel! I second everything you have said. What a lucky Family of Believers we are. Remember - FAITH can move mountains <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    TS, I am very humbled by the redirect and very excited at the same time. Mornings, I have about 5 minutes to check the forum before work and you can imagine my reaction. After the initial hyperventilation and crying off my makeup, I managed to get to work, a little late and pretty much speechless, but my heart was full and my steps were lighter on this special day. I am grateful to God for you and all my forum family. You are all true blessings. L.O.V.E.

What a beautiful post Angel! I second everything you have said. What a lucky Family of Believers we are. Remember - FAITH can move mountains <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Thank you, emeraldcity, for your kind words. May every step we take be a step of faith. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->