TIAI August 12

lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
edited January 1970 in TIAI
http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=12696&start=100#p220769

@mj4ever777 (Dayna) did you see this link and did you get a response from this guy? Sorry if this has been mentioned. I haven't gone through the thread...

http://www.columbiatribune.com/weblogs/what-a-world/2010/jul/30/elvis-lives/

This is your letter!

Well one is better than none! Maybe there are more blogs we haven't discovered yet. This time it's a good thing it's copied and pasted by the way!

Comments

• jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    great minds think alike! Lock my thread
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    I was wondering too about the TMZ article titled "Steven Slater -- The Media Storm Hits Home" and if this was a message to say that the barrage of emails and tweets made a difference.

Now this redirect telling us to look to see if it's taking hold....

Hmmm....
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I have only just noticed Linda Hood Sigmund's reply under the original email .
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Yes one is better than nothing we didn't do it for nothing. (Even if there is only one comment and from Linda Hood Sigmund...).
    Keep the faith ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    I was wondering too about the TMZ article titled "Steven Slater -- The Media Storm Hits Home" and if this was a message to say that the barrage of emails and tweets made a difference.

Hmmm....

I'm also inclined to think that this TMZ headline is a message to us, unless we're now reading too much into the TMZ articles!
    However, it does seems like TMZ and TS are working in sync now.
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how did you find the media blog and how are we going to know if any more have written something? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    OH MY GOSH! i decided to do a search with part of the email text on google and guess what!

<!-- m -->http://getai.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/ ... _hoax.html<!-- m -->

That site is an online version of the main newspaper in my country (Singapore). I am amazed that they put it up! and on 24th July too which I never realized earlier.
    OH MY GOSH! i decided to do a search with part of the email text on google and guess what!

<!-- m -->http://getai.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/ ... _hoax.html<!-- m -->

That site is an online version of the main newspaper in my country (Singapore). I am amazed that they put it up! and on 24th July too which I never realized earlier.

We have 2 now ! That's great !
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    We have seen two so far, perhaps may have more, I think if TMZ is decided to talk about this will have its effect, you know, sometimes the other means what they do is repeat what TMZ public.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788

Hmmm....

I'm also inclined to think that this TMZ headline is a message to us, unless we're now reading too much into the TMZ articles!
    However, it does seems like TMZ and TS are working in sync now.
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how did you find the media blog and how are we going to know if any more have written something? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Funny you ask that... I was seaching for Eliza Presley to see what the newest developments were and if I could find info on the court case. It came up in the google search. What's weird is that after the redirect I did the exact same search to see if I could find more blog entries but I couldn't find one! Not even the one I provided the link to!

I did however find a lot of references to the link that are cached - which means it may not be on there now.
  • http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=12696&start=100#p220769

@mj4ever777 (Dayna) did you see this link and did you get a response from this guy? Sorry if this has been mentioned. I haven't gone through the thread...

http://www.columbiatribune.com/weblogs/what-a-world/2010/jul/30/elvis-lives/

This is your letter!

Well one is better than none! Maybe there are more blogs we haven't discovered yet. This time it's a good thing it's copied and pasted by the way!

We should use her letter as sort of format for reaching out to media outlets. She doesnt seem to be pressing her opinion down anyones throats, jus presenting evidence that is believeable. Its very well organized and str8 forward with out mention other pieces of evidence (that maybe true), but seems farfetched and could alienate simpled mind people.

Its my first time reading it, it's very impressive that she can reference both hoaxes w/e sounding crazy (which is hard to do!!)
  • Yet another hoax? Report of new DNA evidence showing Elvis still alive
    Published Jul 24 2010 by Straits Times Online Mobile Print

A woman by the name of Eliza Presley (formerly Alice Elizabeth Tiffin) claims that Elvis is alive and has been going by the name ‘Jesse Presley’. There are also DNA reports backing up her claim that she is Elvis's half-sibling.

A STOMPer pointed out several news sources...

There are no more reports on this story yet.

Quotes
    "The DNA reports reveal that Jesse Presley is biologically related to Elvis’s cousins on both sides of the family. As Elvis did not have any siblings (besides a stillborn twin brother), it would mean that Jesse Presley is Elvis himself."
    Yet another hoax? Report of new DNA evidence showing Elvis still alive [Straits Times Online Mobile Print - Jul 24 2010]

"A woman by the name of Eliza Presley (formerly Alice Elizabeth Tiffin) claims that Elvis is alive and has been going by the name ‘Jesse Presley’, and that she is Elvis’s half-sibling."
    Yet another hoax? Report of new DNA evidence showing Elvis still alive [Straits Times Online Mobile Print - Jul 24 2010]

"Please read on and base your judgment on the strong scientific evidence that has already been provided in court to support the first claim and most importantly made the court RE-OPEN the Estate of Vernon Presley, for the first time ever."
    http://www.silobreaker.com/yet-another-hoax-report-of-new-dna-evidence-showing-elvis-still-alive-5_2263604487274889243
    We have seen two so far, perhaps may have more, I think if TMZ is decided to talk about this will have its effect, you know, sometimes the other means what they do is repeat what TMZ public.

I thought too that maybe TMZ could talk about it now that we have sent all these emails around the world, they have an alibi they surely received emails too and their fellow members of profession will not find it weird because they too received those same emails. TMZ is always first when Michael is involved after all and the others will just copy and paste as usual.
  • We have seen two so far, perhaps may have more, I think if TMZ is decided to talk about this will have its effect, you know, sometimes the other means what they do is repeat what TMZ public.

I thought too that maybe TMZ could talk about it now that we have sent all these emails around the world, they have an alibi they surely received emails too and their fellow members of profession will not find it weird because they too received those same emails. TMZ is always first when Michael is involved after all and the others will just copy and paste as usual.

I think that TMZ and the majority of the media outlets are now sitting on the story, awaiting some development with the Eliza Presley case. If this starts moving, the media will react; they may need another little push but I really believe they will go for it.

With L.O.V.E

I think that TMZ and the majority of the media outlets are now sitting on the story, awaiting some development with the Eliza Presley case. If this starts moving, the media will react; they may need another little push but I really believe they will go for it.

With L.O.V.E

Yes maybe they're waiting for more but I am a bit pessimistic because there is already enough to make a good story so what is refraining them from talking about it ?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    what is refraining them from talking about it ?

Very good question.

Such a "hot" subject to talk about, and yet....

What do you think?

I there a code of silence?
  • watawaluwatawalu Posts: 20
    what is refraining them from talking about it ?

Very good question.

Such a "hot" subject to talk about, and yet....

What do you think?

I there a code of silence?

"Cod of silence"....maybe...or maybe they are afraid... they have made too much mistakes in this case allready... the fact is: I started to believe in hoax BECAUSE OF THE MEDIA !!!So..for the first time in my life I say: THANK YOU MEDIA... for all those different versions of this story. It really helped!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->