Category: Neverland

SangreSangre Posts: 648
Numerous interesting things have happened regarding MJ's former Neverland Ranch, starting with the helicopters and cement trucks finishing with the idea of a State Park. Maybe people who have the chance to visit that place or notice some kind of changes around the property would be even more encouraged to keep us updated if there would be a separate category for Neverland-based discussions? Just an idea...Thank you. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• Numerous interesting things have happened regarding MJ's former Neverland Ranch, starting with the helicopters and cement trucks finishing with the idea of a State Park. Maybe people who have the chance to visit that place or notice some kind of changes around the property would be even more encouraged to keep us updated if there would be a separate category for Neverland-based discussions? Just an idea...Thank you. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

This is a very good idea. I know there are a few who live in California but I don't know how many are that close to Neverland. Hopefully we can find out more. blessings.
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    I agree with this idea, also. I'm in California but a good 4 hours away. I can't keep regular tabs on the place but maybe I'll come across something covered by the local media that would otherwise get overlooked.
This discussion has been closed.