TIAI August 14

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12092#p200168<!-- l -->

He pretty much spelled it out for everyone back then! "Fireworks and everything..." makes me think of Independence day, which is today. Don't think it's bamsday..but today is definitely going to be a very different kind of 4th of July for me. And I think that was his intent.

No doubt in my mind that he knew Elvis well. It explains the marriage to LMP and so many other things in the hoax. I also like how he stressed the part about not doing drugs, implying that Elvis and him both had reasons to "leave" the life they were living and/or the drug use was only implied and exaggerated by the media. I still believe that he will return, though. I don't think that he will top it off with a world tour or anything but he will reveal that he's not dead - somehow.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• hhmm wonder if ts knows how michael likes his tea.
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    ...We can't go on together, with Suspicious Minds. And we can't build our dreams on Suspicious Minds.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ...We can't go on together, with Suspicious Minds. And we can't build our dreams on Suspicious Minds.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

sing it baby <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Another Amazing clue...
    Elvis and Michael had contact!
    Even Elvis was accused of racism!
    But I think he really liked Michael!!!
    Somehow....
    Someday....
    Somewhere!

[youtube:3p33jd63]

There's a place for us,
    Somewhere a place for us.
    Peace and quiet and open air
    Wait for us
    Somewhere.
    There's a time for us,
    Some day a time for us,
    Time together with time to spare,
    Time to look, time to care,
    Someday!
    Somewhere.
    We'll find a new way of living,
    We'll find a way of forgiving
    Somewhere.

There's a place for us,
    A time and place for us.
    Hold my hand and we're half way there.
    Hold my hand and I'll take you there
    Somehow,
    Someday,
    Somewhere!

Chappie
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I don't get the last few redirects my dear TS. It's stuff we already talked about and the opposers won't believe the Elvis connection any more due to the redirects, they don't even check out TIAI anymore. Correction: a lot of people don't even check the forum anymore. People are losing faith after 14 months.

Maybe there is another reason for these redirects, I don't know. But if you are trying to convince the opposers, I'm afraid that won't work. They wouldn't even see the connection if it bit them in the nose.

Well, Monday is the 33th anniversary of Elvis' "death". A BAM on the 16th maybe (and I say maybe) will convince them of the connection, but I'm not even sure. And people call me stubborn...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• One step forward....... two steps back....... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    All ponts out that Elvis is coming back after 33 years!!!
    Not Michael!
    Michael will be back in 33 years.
    Study the great....
    So we will have to wait for 2042.
    Keep on smiling... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Chappie
    Not Michael!
    Study the great....

Chappie

Me in 2042:

Ugly-Old-Woman.jpg

• lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Oh gosh Chappie!
    That song brought back terrible memories from grade school choir. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Hmmm What if.. Michael comes back in 77 years. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    That'd be a real Thriller. I'll be screaming BAM in my rocking chair.

LOL Souza. I already look like that.
  • Or maybe 2040...
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

1560997082.jpg

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    77 years?
    I will be jumping out of my grave...or bottle... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Chappie
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I still hold that promise to run in the streets with a sparkly bikini on bamsday, but not if I'm 92! Ewww! Imagine me looking like the picture Souza posted.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> We need a barf smiley.
    Straight jacket please.........and some diapers.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    :lol: I still hold that promise to run in the streets with a sparkly bikini on bamsday, but not if I'm 92! Ewww! Imagine me looking like the picture Souza posted.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> We need a barf smiley.

• lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Not Michael!
    Study the great....

Chappie

In 2042 I'll be 71.... 71!

dun dun duuuuuun!!! That's the ambulance number!!! It's a sign!!!
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    This from Linda Sigmon Hood's site http://www.lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page50

FRIDAY, AUGUST 13, 2010

I have received inquiries from a number of people recently regarding the question "Is Elvis coming out?". It seems that a rumor has been popping up on some message boards recently that he is planning to make an appearance.

To my knowledge this rumor is totally unfounded. I hate to see people get their hopes up as they did back in 2002 when Dr. Hinton made those same false promises.

I can only tell you what I know to be the truth. Elvis/Jesse and I communicate rather frequently...he phoned me one week ago...on two consecutive nights. He certainly gave no indication to me, whatsoever, that he has any intention of coming out. He, once again, assured me that I have his 100% backing and that he supports me and my web site totally.

Please remember that he only wants to be allowed to live out his life privately as Jesse. I ask that those of you who love him, please don't publish statements which could cause him worry or stress. He is not the Elvis image that people remember...he is just a man who had a very famous brother.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I don't get the last few redirects my dear TS. It's stuff we already talked about and the opposers won't believe the Elvis connection any more due to the redirects, they don't even check out TIAI anymore. Correction: a lot of people don't even check the forum anymore. People are losing faith after 14 months.

You know Souza I was thinking the exact same thing when I was reading the re-direct. The people that believe there is a connection have enough evidence now and the people that don't will never get enough to believe!

I think in order to move on we need to concentrate on doing something about it. Like our media rally. We need to come up with new ideas/strategies. (In my opinion)

Though maybe there is something more to the recent redirects that I have missed which is quite possible! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Elvis won't BAM, the only BAM he will have IMO is when Eliza wins her case. Then people will know he's alive and who knows what he will do then, don't think he figured that out himself yet. Surely the media will haunt him down.

People are twisting TS's words, he never said Elvis intends to come out, here is the quote:

There are a few big differences. One is the open casket for Elvis, versus closed casket for MJ. Everyone said that it did not look like Elvis in the casket (some said it looked like a wax dummy); so MJ learned from that, and had a closed casket. Another difference is that there were few if any clues from Elvis about a return/bam; but many such clues from MJ {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9763}. Even now, Elvis/Jesse is not interested in the spotlight; he wants to remain in privacy. At least for Elvis, the concept of “bam” refers to the final court ruling on Eliza’s case, and/or the media reporting that he is still alive (rather than Elvis himself performing again, or even being seen by the public).

Uncle Harve's favorite Elvis song:

[youtube:lw7o3byl]

We're caught in a trap
    I can't walk out
    Because I love you too much baby

Why can't you see
    What you're doing to me
    When you don't believe a word I say?

We can't go on together
    With suspicious minds
    And we can't build our dreams
    On suspicious minds

So, if an old friend I know
    Drops by to say hello
    Would I still see suspicion in your eyes?

Here we go again
    Asking where I've been
    You can't see these tears are real
    I'm crying

We can't go on together
    With suspicious minds
    And be can't build our dreams
    On suspicious minds

Oh let our love survive
    Or dry the tears from your eyes
    Let's don't let a good thing die

When honey, you know
    I've never lied to you
    Mmm yeah, yeah

• I don't get the last few redirects my dear TS. It's stuff we already talked about and the opposers won't believe the Elvis connection any more due to the redirects, they don't even check out TIAI anymore. Correction: a lot of people don't even check the forum anymore. People are losing faith after 14 months.

It's ironic that many people reject the "Elvis is alive" thing, while they are members of a Michael Jackson hoax website. Michael Jackson can hoax his death, but Elvis Presley can't..? There are so many connections, they are spelled out in threads and videos, but due to some kind of blockade people don't get it, or they don't want to get it. I seriously don't understand it, but I guess that's it due to people's disinterest in the whole Elvis thing. It's common knowledge that when one is not interested in a certain topic, one doesn't properly read the information provided. That's where the twisting words started, we have seen that happening over and over again.

I'm now clueless as to how to get through to people on this subject. The redirects don't work, because people simply skip them as soon as they point out to Elvis related stuff. It looks like many people prefer to run off with "clues" (even if they are dropped by trolls) instead of reading through well documented facts. In my opinion something serious will have to happen in order to get people's attention.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    [youtube:1005sxk2]

From "The game plan"

It's ironic that many people reject the "Elvis is alive" thing, while they are members of a Michael Jackson hoax website. Michael Jackson can hoax his death, but Elvis Presley can't..? There are so many connections, they are spelled out in threads and videos, but due to some kind of blockade people don't get it, or they don't want to get it. I seriously don't understand it, but I guess that's it due to people's disinterest in the whole Elvis thing.

Not being a fan and from an outsiders perspective, I think some fans may resent Elvis as they may see him as some kind of 'competition' to Michaels throne of 'King'. I have been on forums where Elvis fans and MJ fans battle it out in 'who was better' or 'who influenced music more' etc. Which is silly, because they were both geniuses in my opinion. I think there may be some reluctance from MJ fans to accept that he took some inspiration from Elvis. (Just my opinion).
  • I don't get the last few redirects my dear TS. It's stuff we already talked about and the opposers won't believe the Elvis connection any more due to the redirects, they don't even check out TIAI anymore. Correction: a lot of people don't even check the forum anymore. People are losing faith after 14 months.

It's ironic that many people reject the "Elvis is alive" thing, while they are members of a Michael Jackson hoax website. Michael Jackson can hoax his death, but Elvis Presley can't..? There are so many connections, they are spelled out in threads and videos, but due to some kind of blockade people don't get it, or they don't want to get it. I seriously don't understand it, but I guess that's it due to people's disinterest in the whole Elvis thing.

Not being a fan and from an outsiders perspective, I think some fans may resent Elvis as they may see him as some kind of 'competition' to Michaels throne of 'King'. I have been on forums where Elvis fans and MJ fans battle it out in 'who was better' or 'who influenced music more' etc. Which is silly, because they were both geniuses in my opinion. I think there may be some reluctance from MJ fans to accept that he took some inspiration from Elvis. (Just my opinion).

Thanks trublu, I was thinking about the same thing as well but didn't know exactly how to put it down in words...
  • All ponts out that Elvis is coming back after 33 years!!!
    Not Michael!
    Study the great....

Chappie

In 2042 I'll be 71.... 71!

dun dun duuuuuun!!! That's the ambulance number!!! It's a sign!!!
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously that would be a very long time, in 2042 I will be 89! if Im still here!

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Thanks trublu, I was thinking about the same thing as well but didn't know exactly how to put it down in words...

You're welcome. Hope it didn't come across as harsh to fans, it was not intended.