Michael's video/speech at Bollywood Awards

MJmakesmespeechlessMJmakesmespeechless Posts: 1,468
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Gosh he looks so HOT here.

[youtube:13dsdafd]

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I am sorry, I really tried not to respond here, but my fingers itched too much. Is that all you can say about him? Or do you also think he has something important to say?

Really, stop seeing the man as an object of lust and try to see who HE is. I don't want you to feel offended, but these kinds of threads really annoy the hell outta me. How do you think it would be for him to read that his fans are only concerned about the way he looks while he is pulling off a hoax of such big importance? I'm sorry, but I am thinking about banning all "Michael's tongue"/ "Michael with glasses"/ "Michael is so hot"/ "Michael is the sexiest man on earth" threads.

Treat the man with a little more respect please, he is more than just a body and a face.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Thanks Souza .... this are also my thoughts!
    Michael is a very erotic man, however is even more behind it!!!!!!
  • Uh okay bite my head off then!!!

Next time maybe i will just post the damn video and not put a comment. Would that be alright?

Sure this doesnt have anything to do with the hoax persay but it is in the video section where it belongs and for us that want to take a break from the madness that surrounds the hoax the video section is a nice place to come to relax and enjoy and brighten our day. It is about escapism as Michael would say. Sure i swoon over Michael but he is as beautiful on the inside as he is on the outside and iam not afraid to say that.

Next time i will try and refrain from making the "oh hot stuff" comments...Sorry!!!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Next time i will try and refrain from making the "oh hot stuff" comments...Sorry!!!

Thank you, that is my only request.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Next time i will try and refrain from making the "oh hot stuff" comments...Sorry!!!

Thank you, that is my only request.

Alright fair enough!
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    I am sorry, I really tried not to respond here, but my fingers itched too much. Is that all you can say about him? Or do you also think he has something important to say?

Really, stop seeing the man as an object of lust and try to see who HE is. I don't want you to feel offended, but these kinds of threads really annoy the hell outta me. How do you think it would be for him to read that his fans are only concerned about the way he looks while he is pulling off a hoax of such big importance? I'm sorry, but I am thinking about banning all "Michael's tongue"/ "Michael with glasses"/ "Michael is so hot"/ "Michael is the sexiest man on earth" threads.

Treat the man with a little more respect please, he is more than just a body and a face.

+1

<!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->