TIAI August 17

IjustcantstoplovinguIjustcantstoplovingu Posts: 1,230
edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13370#p223295<!-- l -->

Hope Ive done this right, been checking on and off all day and it seems to have changed to the link above!

Feel free to change/delete if Ive got it wrong <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Love and peace

Comments

• As far as I know there's not going to be another hearing in this case, as a Motion for Default Judgment was filed on August 6.

On August 6, 2010, Eliza's attorney filed a Motion for Default Judgment, asking the Chauncery Court in Tennessee to enter a default judgment on her Complaint to Determine Parentage and Heirship against Lisa Marie Presley and all other surviving or unknown heirs of Vernon Presley.

If I understand the Tennessee law about this correct it means that if no one opposes, Eliza's request will automatically be granted and an order should be entered legally recognizing her as the heir to Vernon Presley.

Since Lisa Marie Presley and other unknown heirs have not opposed previously, it's unlikely that someone will oppose now.

Thanks Mo. It's clearer to me now. So the "victory", the bam, seems to be 100% sure because as you say nobody is likely to make an opposition now, they had the opportunity to do so before. I feel like the Presley family knows that Eliza is well Elvis' half-sister.
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153

As far as I know there's not going to be another hearing in this case, as a Motion for Default Judgment was filed on August 6.

On August 6, 2010, Eliza's attorney filed a Motion for Default Judgment, asking the Chauncery Court in Tennessee to enter a default judgment on her Complaint to Determine Parentage and Heirship against Lisa Marie Presley and all other surviving or unknown heirs of Vernon Presley.

If I understand the Tennessee law about this correct it means that if no one opposes, Eliza's request will automatically be granted and an order should be entered legally recognizing her as the heir to Vernon Presley.

Since Lisa Marie Presley and other unknown heirs have not opposed previously, it's unlikely that someone will oppose now.

Thanks Mo. It's clearer to me now. So the "victory", the bam, seems to be 100% sure because as you say nobody is likely to make an opposition now, they had the opportunity to do so before. I feel like the Presley family knows that Eliza is well Elvis' half-sister.

According to The Probate Lawyer Blog ".........The Judge is scheduled to rule on the Motion by September 10, 2010. Because no opposition is expected, Eliza's request will likely be granted and an order should be entered legally recognizing her as the heir to Vernon Presley"
    I'm assuming that he won't rule until then as someone may oppose at the last minute, but does this mean we have a potential "victory" on 9/9/10? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Many of you said LMP was in the hoax (i don't remember whose blog was it but someone posted an analysis of something LMP said about The Scenario & how Michael didn't want to end up like Elvis), the sunflowers and so on, yet she didn't agree to give a DNA sample when Eliza asked..that could have proved that "Jesse" was maybe not Elvis, but someone close to the family.
    Where does LMP stand now and why didn't she give the sample? Is she then out of the hoax? Isn't she aware of Michael's hoax anymore?
    You're always changing the stories to support your theories.
    I won't be posting but i'll be waiting for your answers.
    Many of you said LMP was in the hoax (i don't remember whose blog was it but someone posted an analysis of something LMP said about The Scenario & how Michael didn't want to end up like Elvis), the sunflowers and so on, yet she didn't agree to give a DNA sample when Eliza asked..that could have proved that "Jesse" was maybe not Elvis, but someone close to the family.
    Where does LMP stand now and why didn't she give the sample? Is she then out of the hoax? Isn't she aware of Michael's hoax anymore?

Surely the fact that LMP didn't give a DNA sample means that she is fully aware of both hoaxes and that both her father, Elvis and MJ are both alive!!
  • Many of you said LMP was in the hoax (i don't remember whose blog was it but someone posted an analysis of something LMP said about The Scenario & how Michael didn't want to end up like Elvis), the sunflowers and so on, yet she didn't agree to give a DNA sample when Eliza asked..that could have proved that "Jesse" was maybe not Elvis, but someone close to the family.

Surely the fact that LMP didn't give a DNA sample means that she is fully aware of both hoaxes and that both her father, Elvis and MJ are both alive!!

LMP not giving a DNA sample could lead to the body of Vernon Presley being exhumed OR Elvis' body. Which, either way, would lead to the realization that Elvis did not die in '77. The Elvis "Bam", if you will. This is obviously important to the Michael Jackson hoax because it could lead to HIS body needing to be exhumed to collect a DNA sample (for the claims that he is someone's father), and also more curiousity and acceptance from more people around the world because once it's "official" that Elvis' death was a hoax, then people will immediately start to question the death of MJ because of all the parallels and inconsistancies in both cases.

I hope this answers your question. I personally think that if Eliza's claims were false, LMP would quickly put an end to it by providing DNA. It makes more sense that she knows her claims are true. Yes, she could still put an end to it, but it must not be apart of the plan. When it comes to both Elvis and MJ, the more dramatic, the better. And clearly a lot of people need the drama and extreme circumstances in order to believe something and often times to even become interested.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I have been thinking that when the general public wake up to the fact Elvis has been alive all this time and that His estate has been raking in the money from merchandise and tours of Graceland, it might not be too pleasant for Pricilla and Lisa Marie. I somehow don't think people will be as outraged with MJ's hoax in comparison. 33 years is a long time compared to 14 months.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

I never said I was sure LMP was in on it. Maybe she doesn't oppose because she knows that Eliza is telling the truth. LMP must be in contact with her father about this, and maybe he doesn't want her to make objections. That has nothing to do IMO with Mike's hoax. Of course LMP knows about her father, and whether she is officially in or not, she must have seen Mike did it his way as well.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• this eliza elvis thing has really been bugging me and after thinking about it for a while isnt it possible that eliza could be vernons brother vesters child. i mean vernon and vester married two sisters gladys and clettes. and didnt eliza mother say that vernon was not her father so maybe her dad is vester. wouldnt that still give her that same dna match? could someone please answer that.
  • I have been thinking that when the general public wake up to the fact Elvis has been alive all this time and that His estate has been raking in the money from merchandise and tours of Graceland, it might not be too pleasant for Pricilla and Lisa Marie. I somehow don't think people will be as outraged with MJ's hoax in comparison. 33 years is a long time compared to 14 months.

I agree. I think the Elvis thing will be a "bigger deal" at first.
    this eliza elvis thing has really been bugging me and after thinking about it for a while isnt it possible that eliza could be vernons brother vesters child. i mean vernon and vester married two sisters gladys and clettes. and didnt eliza mother say that vernon was not her father so maybe her dad is vester. wouldnt that still give her that same dna match? could someone please answer that.

I don't think the DNA results would be the same. However, that's not the point. I think a lot of questions that are still being asked would be answered by going back to TIAI Update #6: Michael and Elvis, DOuble-Bam This Summer or <!-- m -->http://www.elvisandmj.com/<!-- m -->.
    Eliza has a DNA sample from a person by the name of Jesse Presley. This DNA sample proves that Eliza and Jesse are half siblings and Jesse in turn is biologically related to the known cousins on both sides of the family tree to Elvis Presley. Because Elvis never had any full siblings (other than a twin, Jessie, who was stillborn), no one else could match cousins on both sides but Elvis himself. ... Eliza also sent the results to another independent DNA company to verify the results. The lab owner, Dr. Donald Yates, said publicly that the DNA supported Eliza’s claim and that Jesse had to be Elvis. And yes, he said, this means that Elvis is alive..........And now we can be certain that Elvis did fake his death, which means that we can also be certain that MJ faked his death!

Read TIAI Update #6: Michael and Elvis, DOuble-Bam This Summer again.....the answers are all there!!!
  • this eliza elvis thing has really been bugging me and after thinking about it for a while isnt it possible that eliza could be vernons brother vesters child. i mean vernon and vester married two sisters gladys and clettes. and didnt eliza mother say that vernon was not her father so maybe her dad is vester. wouldnt that still give her that same dna match? could someone please answer that.

I don't think the DNA results would be the same. However, that's not the point. I think a lot of questions that are still being asked would be answered by going back to TIAI Update #6: Michael and Elvis, DOuble-Bam This Summer or <!-- m -->http://www.elvisandmj.com/<!-- m -->.
    Eliza has a DNA sample from a person by the name of Jesse Presley. This DNA sample proves that Eliza and Jesse are half siblings and Jesse in turn is biologically related to the known cousins on both sides of the family tree to Elvis Presley. Because Elvis never had any full siblings (other than a twin, Jessie, who was stillborn), no one else could match cousins on both sides but Elvis himself. ... Eliza also sent the results to another independent DNA company to verify the results. The lab owner, Dr. Donald Yates, said publicly that the DNA supported Eliza’s claim and that Jesse had to be Elvis. And yes, he said, this means that Elvis is alive..........And now we can be certain that Elvis did fake his death, which means that we can also be certain that MJ faked his death!

Read TIAI Update #6: Michael and Elvis, DOuble-Bam This Summer again.....the answers are all there!!!

first of all im not doubting that elvis faked his death i came to that conclusion years ago long before ts ever even wrote anything about it. and i also did not need ts to come to the conclusion that michael had faked his death as well. my problem is with this eliza person who is trying her best to make people believe that she is elvis sister. i was just thinking that since lisa marie wont give up her dna its because she doesnt need to because she knows that this jesse and eliza are not vernons children and instead they are his brothers kids.
  • Many of you said LMP was in the hoax (i don't remember whose blog was it but someone posted an analysis of something LMP said about The Scenario & how Michael didn't want to end up like Elvis), the sunflowers and so on, yet she didn't agree to give a DNA sample when Eliza asked..that could have proved that "Jesse" was maybe not Elvis, but someone close to the family.

I never said I was sure LMP was in on it. Maybe she doesn't oppose because she knows that Eliza is telling the truth. LMP must be in contact with her father about this, and maybe he doesn't want her to make objections. That has nothing to do IMO with Mike's hoax. Of course LMP knows about her father, and whether she is officially in or not, she must have seen Mike did it his way as well.

She didnt say that you, in perticular said that LMP knew about both hoaxes.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

LMP not giving a DNA sample could lead to the body of Vernon Presley being exhumed OR Elvis' body. Which, either way, would lead to the realization that Elvis did not die in '77. The Elvis "Bam", if you will. This is obviously important to the Michael Jackson hoax because it could lead to HIS body needing to be exhumed to collect a DNA sample (for the claims that he is someone's father), and also more curiousity and acceptance from more people around the world because once it's "official" that Elvis' death was a hoax, then people will immediately start to question the death of MJ because of all the parallels and inconsistancies in both cases.

I hope this answers your question. I personally think that if Eliza's claims were false, LMP would quickly put an end to it by providing DNA. It makes more sense that she knows her claims are true. Yes, she could still put an end to it, but it must not be apart of the plan. When it comes to both Elvis and MJ, the more dramatic, the better. And clearly a lot of people need the drama and extreme circumstances in order to believe something and often times to even become interested.

I agree jacilovesmichael. I also think that timing and dates are so important to the hoax and that Lisa Marie didn't want to provide a DNA sample because it would be premature. Lisa Marie would have to be in on it if her dad and one time husband are both still alive. I think all of us who go to TIAI everyday know that numbers and dates are key.

first of all im not doubting that elvis faked his death i came to that conclusion years ago long before ts ever even wrote anything about it. and i also did not need ts to come to the conclusion that michael had faked his death as well. my problem is with this eliza person who is trying her best to make people believe that she is elvis sister. i was just thinking that since lisa marie wont give up her dna its because she doesnt need to because she knows that this jesse and eliza are not vernons children and instead they are his brothers kids.

Why would Lisa Marie want Eliza to be legally recognized as the heir to Vernon Presley and therefor legally recognized as the biological daughter of Vernon Elvis Presley if to her knowledge Jesse and Eliza are children of Vernon's bother..? Can you give me one good reason for that?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

I can't speak for others and she said 'many of you' so I replied.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I can't speak for others and she said 'many of you' so I replied.

Someone's gotta reply! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Why would Lisa Marie want Eliza to be legally recognized as the heir to Vernon Presley and therefor legally recognized as the biological daughter of Vernon Elvis Presley if to her knowledge Jesse and Eliza are children of Vernon's bother..? Can you give me one good reason for that?

i think you may need to reread what i wrote. i never said that lisa marie wanted eliza to be reconized as the heir to vernnon presley.what i said was that maybe jesse and eliza are the heir to vester not vernon and thats why lisa wont give up her dna.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Hazzely, although I did not create the blog item on LMP if I discussed about how at one point she emphasizes the word "The Scene" with capital letters (TS), that was basically the discucion of this thread .. and as she says the exact number of years that he had spoken to Michael about what he was going to end up like Elvis (14).

i think you may need to reread what i wrote. i never said that lisa marie wanted eliza to be reconized as the heir to vernnon presley.what i said was that maybe jesse and eliza are the heir to vester not vernon and thats why lisa wont give up her dna.

You said:
    i was just thinking that since lisa marie wont give up her dna its because she doesnt need to because she knows that this jesse and eliza are not vernons children and instead they are his brothers kids.

In case this would be the true, then Lisa Marie still APPROVES Eliza being legally recognized as the heir to Vernon Presley by willingly not providing DNA to prove the opposite. So my question still stands: Can you give me one good reason for that?
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    Forgive me, but can someone please try to explain why TS keeps re-directing to the Elvis hoax? Like it has been previously said, people who aren't convinced aren't going to cross over to believing Elvis did hoax his death or is part of Michael's hoax with just re-directs. I am one of those who believes Elvis did and that his hoax is connected with Michael's, but (I'm sorry to say TS!) I feel like I keep reading the same thing over and over again. Maybe it's because I'm missing a point? I don't know if this is to convince people or to just emphasize the connections, but these are starting to feel like deja vu. Am I the only one?

Please TS, don't take this as criticism. I'm merely trying to understand! I do appreciate all your hard work.

I guess I'm so used to the twists and turns of this adventure, that when we are meant to focus on something specifically for a long time, I get antsy. I'll crawl back to my corner and wait patiently now. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Forgive me, but can someone please try to explain why TS keeps re-directing to the Elvis hoax? Like it has been previously said, people who aren't convinced aren't going to cross over to believing Elvis did hoax his death or is part of Michael's hoax with just re-directs. I am one of those who believes Elvis did and that his hoax is connected with Michael's, but (I'm sorry to say TS!) I feel like I keep reading the same thing over and over again. Maybe it's because I'm missing a point? I don't know if this is to convince people or to just emphasize the connections, but these are starting to feel like deja vu. Am I the only one?

Please TS, don't take this as criticism. I'm merely trying to understand! I do appreciate all your hard work.

I guess I'm so used to the twists and turns of this adventure, that when we are meant to focus on something specifically for a long time, I get antsy. I'll crawl back to my corner and wait patiently now. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Well, if the two are truly connected, then all TS can do is keep being consistent and hope people will open their minds to it. If it's true, it's true, no matter how many people don't buy it.
  • Forgive me, but can someone please try to explain why TS keeps re-directing to the Elvis hoax? Like it has been previously said, people who aren't convinced aren't going to cross over to believing Elvis did hoax his death or is part of Michael's hoax with just re-directs. I am one of those who believes Elvis did and that his hoax is connected with Michael's, but (I'm sorry to say TS!) I feel like I keep reading the same thing over and over again. Maybe it's because I'm missing a point? I don't know if this is to convince people or to just emphasize the connections, but these are starting to feel like deja vu. Am I the only one?

The recent developments in Eliza's case are important, Eliza is about to be legally recognized as the heir to Vernon Presley and therefor legally recognized as the biological daughter of Vernon Presley. This all started with Eliza providing DNA evidence proving that Elvis Presley is alive. Once the judge has ruled on the motion it is a FACT, there is no escaping for anyone anymore, there are no more excuses for those who keep saying that Elvis Presley died. It is a BIG step in the right direction, which will hopefully make those who oppose the Elvis and MJ connection reconsider their objections and realize that we're not that crazy.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    newoldfan, You are right with irrefutable scientific evidence (99.9%) that Eliza is the daughter of Vernon. If there is no exhumation of the corpse, how Eliza could get the test?. All this in court, we will sit and wait for the next function
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    <!-- m -->http://www.probatelawyerblog.com/2010/0<!-- m --> ... death.html
    see last comment Sarah said...
    It appears that a Lawyer for Lisa Marie yesturday filed papers , so does this now mean that it is no longer undisputed and that they intend to fight this case ????
    Reply August 17, 2010 at 02:29 PM
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    Forgive me, but can someone please try to explain why TS keeps re-directing to the Elvis hoax? Like it has been previously said, people who aren't convinced aren't going to cross over to believing Elvis did hoax his death or is part of Michael's hoax with just re-directs. I am one of those who believes Elvis did and that his hoax is connected with Michael's, but (I'm sorry to say TS!) I feel like I keep reading the same thing over and over again. Maybe it's because I'm missing a point? I don't know if this is to convince people or to just emphasize the connections, but these are starting to feel like deja vu. Am I the only one?

The recent developments in Eliza's case are important, Eliza is about to be legally recognized as the heir to Vernon Presley and therefor legally recognized as the biological daughter of Vernon Presley. This all started with Eliza providing DNA evidence proving that Elvis Presley is alive. Once the judge has ruled on the motion it is a FACT, there is no escaping for anyone anymore, there are no more excuses for those who keep saying that Elvis Presley died. It is a BIG step in the right direction, which will hopefully make those who oppose the Elvis and MJ connection reconsider their objections and realize that we're not that crazy.

Thanks mo and jacilovesmichael! I hope this case doesn't experience a media blackout like Michael's "death" and its obvious clues of it being false have had. Then again, TMZ could always report on it and media outlets could run that off as "Breaking News," as if they had this lead and have been covering it secretly all along.