I just like this pic's collection

whisper9396whisper9396 Posts: 149
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Perfect man !!!
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIm-d8wUlHw<!-- m -->

[youtube:1jki6ob3]

Comments

• is this the last trial? what is the story behind the candy jar?
  • I think this was 2001 or 2002. I don't know about the candy, but it seemed to be a highlight for MJ, lol!
  • is this the last trial? what is the story behind the candy jar?
    you can hear the deposition to this trial on youtube...very funny! The candy was sitting on the prosecuting lawyers table and he asked her for some...LOL! Getting the enemy to his side...LOL
    I think this was the trial where the Judge asks MJ if he remembers ever having a memory problem and MJ replys "not that I recall" Ba ha ha ha ! (all his trials have funny moments!)
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Mykidsmum, could you put the link to the actual audio? All I could find were the cutesy funny photos of him and the candy, like this one. <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QSb68mi ... re=related<!-- m -->
    Thanks!
  • the reason i ask is because of glen beck. i don't know if he had it before but about the time of michaels "death" last year beck had this candy jar that he kept on the set. acted like it was some kind of an inside joke. remember a little while ago when he had the green screen ect. i don't know if there is a connection or what but it has just been buggin' me about the candy jar. anyway this thing he is having is the 28th at licolm memorial called restoring honor.jill pointed out a while back that the autopsy report incorrectly listed michaels birth date as the 28th.

ok i guess it is time to head back to my jacket. can i please have some candy first? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Mykidsmum, could you put the link to the actual audio? All I could find were the cutesy funny photos of him and the candy, like this one. <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QSb68mi ... re=related<!-- m -->
    Thanks!
    I will try my best...I'll get back to you.
  • iluvmj4evailuvmj4eva Posts: 134
    Even though he was going through this mess in court, he did look quite handsome with the suits. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Mykidsmum, could you put the link to the actual audio? All I could find were the cutesy funny photos of him and the candy, like this one. <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QSb68mi ... re=related<!-- m -->
    Thanks!
    I will try my best...I'll get back to you.
    I went looking and all I found were the Dangerous court depositons... maybe this is the one I heard. The pictures you showed are from his court case about something different, I must have seen a story about the candy (a court report) and got it confused with the dangerous depostion, because I think the Dangerous deposition was from 94... any way, you should listen to the Dangerous depostion because it is funny and he sings accappella too. Does anyoen else know if there is deposition from the trial from these pictures...2002 I think it was.
    He also says his name is Michael JOSEPH Jackson...LOL
    [youtube:2wc54atd]
  • Rare <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[youtube:1kvh7b5n]
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    awwwwww...he is just tooo cute!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU MIKEYBEAR!!!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    is this the last trial? what is the story behind the candy jar?
    you can hear the deposition to this trial on youtube...very funny! The candy was sitting on the prosecuting lawyers table and he asked her for some...LOL! Getting the enemy to his side...LOL
    I think this was the trial where the Judge asks MJ if he remembers ever having a memory problem and MJ replys "not that I recall" Ba ha ha ha ! (all his trials have funny moments!)

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> lmao...soooooo funny!!!!!!!!!