Another awesome MJ video.. I'm in love with him again :)

sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
edited August 2010 in General MJ Discussion
Hey guys, chk this video out of MJ with nsync. I almost still skip a beat when I see MJ entering at 4.00.. Love that man! He single handedly stole the show in just those few seconds..(sigh) nones ever gonna be like him EVER.
Imagine if we suddenly saw him again in some huge concert- I'd die with joy <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
Enjoy

[youtube:3ch9a25l]

Comments

• wrong section
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    How do we move the topic?
  • Wrong section, but this is GREAT! I've never seen it before! And... standing ovation for Mike! Woohoo! He deserved it... He ALWAYS did. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    How do we move the topic?
    I did - Only Mods & admins can
    Thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> sorry about the wrong section
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Oooooh,thank you sweety. I never stopped and always will be in love with him, no matter where is he for sure. Michael is one of a kind.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    That was freaking awesome.......
    now, a couple of things that stood out to me
    1) the whole comic book theme....Michael's graphic novel Fated......
    2) somewhere around 3:00 we see among the back-up dancers, a rather large, green Elvis hair-do......pompadour I think? Just a neat thing....

I thought Michael looked fantastic. However, at the end when he is hugging and thanking insyc etc. he seems sad......just a vibe I get. Nice to see the audience appreciating Michael. Insyc is great.... really talented guys! Thanks for posting it........

Blessings!
  • Loved it, Loved it. Michael is the best. One thing i find he is as thin as he was on this is it. I do not find that he was thinner on this is it. So I really don't get why they say he was frail... Thanks for posting this. love always
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    This is great! Thank you for sharing! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Great,thanks for posting <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Thanks guys.. I know we are all here coz of this one of a kind awesome man and we love him. We are his family
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Electrifying. He looked great and the crowd loved him. Yes, he did look sad. I don't understand what happened to him in the early 2000s.
  • Thanks for video. MJ is the best! He is so plastic! He is magnificent! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • ssomething felt really off. can't tell you what . but it didn't feel right some how. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    ssomething felt really off. can't tell you what . but it didn't feel right some how. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    What part?
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    ssomething felt really off. can't tell you what . but it didn't feel right some how. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    What part?

I felt that too. Don't attack me on this, but it felt odd to me that Michael had to 'share' the stage with the 'newbees' (hope this is the right word for that), it almost felt like he felt he 'needed' them to stay in the attention of younger generations, which was absolutly not necessary, because he was the master, stlll is the master and always be the master! I'm sorry, I seem to not have the right words to explain what I really feel.
  • I've never seen that before. MJ deserves a grand entrance, but you know what would have been more amazing? If he had been disguised as one of the backup dancers, then at the end of the song, he steps up to the front of the stage and gradually started to peel off his costume to reveal himself. OMG!!!! That would have made me fall out of my chair!
  • ssomething felt really off. can't tell you what . but it didn't feel right some how. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    What part?

I felt that too. Don't attack me on this, but it felt odd to me that Michael had to 'share' the stage with the 'newbees' (hope this is the right word for that), it almost felt like he felt he 'needed' them to stay in the attention of younger generations, which was absolutly not necessary, because he was the master, stlll is the master and always be the master! I'm sorry, I seem to not have the right words to explain what I really feel.

i could be way off. but it felt like he felt they were throwing him a bone . and he felt humiliated. embarrased. i pray to God he never had to feel like that but that is the sense that it gives me. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    What part?

i could be way off. but it felt like he felt they were throwing him a bone . and he felt humiliated. embarrased. i pray to God he never had to feel like that but that is the sense that it gives me. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

thanxs for the video!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    i agree something is off...
    if you stop the video at .44 you see on justin timberlake shirt the face/SKULL the same as mind freak chris angle?!!
    huggs n faith to all
    suzz
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I felt that too. Don't attack me on this, but it felt odd to me that Michael had to 'share' the stage with the 'newbees' (hope this is the right word for that), it almost felt like he felt he 'needed' them to stay in the attention of younger generations, which was absolutly not necessary, because he was the master, stlll is the master and always be the master! I'm sorry, I seem to not have the right words to explain what I really feel.[/quotet some how. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->[/quote]

I completely understand what you mean. But, it is OK for master to appear among newbies. Remember,MJ being multi milioner and King of Pop, still remain humble person. And professionally, it is ok to dance with newbies, nothing wrong with it, even new generation loves Michael more than anyone. Recall how many videos we have (you can find on youtube) where little kids love, sing his songs, and dance like Michael. He did not do it to remain in attention. He did favor to Thimberlin and others.
    It is same as to say that something must be wrong with Al Pacino because he plaid in the " Scent of Woman" movie with some unknown actor. Nothing is wrong, Al Pacino is brilliant as always, in the movie, no one could be comperable with him.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I agree and regardless of how young nsync look in the video, MJ still stole the show <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I felt that too. Don't attack me on this, but it felt odd to me that Michael had to 'share' the stage with the 'newbees' (hope this is the right word for that), it almost felt like he felt he 'needed' them to stay in the attention of younger generations, which was absolutly not necessary, because he was the master, stlll is the master and always be the master! I'm sorry, I seem to not have the right words to explain what I really feel.[/quotet some how. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I completely understand what you mean. But, it is OK for master to appear among newbies. Remember,MJ being multi milioner and King of Pop, still remain humble person. And professionally, it is ok to dance with newbies, nothing wrong with it, even new generation loves Michael more than anyone. Recall how many videos we have (you can find on youtube) where little kids love, sing his songs, and dance like Michael. He did not do it to remain in attention. He did favor to Thimberlin and others.
    It is same as to say that something must be wrong with Al Pacino because he plaid in the " Scent of Woman" movie with some unknown actor. Nothing is wrong, Al Pacino is brilliant as always, in the movie, no one could be comperable with him.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->[/quote]
  • I felt that too. Don't attack me on this, but it felt odd to me that Michael had to 'share' the stage with the 'newbees' (hope this is the right word for that), it almost felt like he felt he 'needed' them to stay in the attention of younger generations, which was absolutly not necessary, because he was the master, stlll is the master and always be the master! I'm sorry, I seem to not have the right words to explain what I really feel.[/quotet some how. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->[/quote]

i like the way you see it better . i just hope that is the case.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    scorpionchik very wise words, absolutely agree with ya