TIAI August 19

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- m -->http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=NLT<!-- m -->
Luke 8:17 (New Living Translation)

17 For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all.

Comments

• JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    Luke 8:17 (New Living Translation)

17 For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all.

this is great... everything seems to be unfolding before our eyes especially with Eliza's case..
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    TIalmostI posted Luke 12:2 which is very similar on May 31.
    For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, nor hidden that will not be known.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Piece by piece....
    The truth will not come out all at once but will be unfold layer by layer....
    Each time you face one truth about what really happened, another will reveal itself...
    Chappie
  • Piece by piece....
    The truth will not come out all at once but will be unfold layer by layer....
    Each time you face one truth about what really happened, another will reveal itself...
    Chappie

very profound, but so true!

Piece by piece until MJ jumps out! (Bo!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) sorry <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> couldnt resist it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Back to my padded cell now.

Love & peace <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

edit got my serious face on now <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    :o <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Thats cute! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Thank you TS. I don't know about others, but I needed a little encouragement.

So hard to keep on believing sometimes....

Too much time passed already and it's easy to lose hope.
  • Thanks TS - this is the encouragement many of us need right now. Can't wait for the light to be shone in all the dark and secret corners ... we've been down the Rabbit Hole for what feels like a very long time now <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Yes the truth always prevails I'm sure about it. Thank you TS, God bless you.
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    so this redirect is more about MJ or Elvis..? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all.

This is about all truths, not just MJ's or Elvis'.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all.

then is great! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

( I have to read more carefully next time.. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> )
  • Im lovin this update. Last night i was a bit down. I watched two different new videos and both of them made me teary eyed. Thank you T.S.

Love you all! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I want to believe that after August 23rd we will know a bit more about the MJ´s case development. Being in limbo about it is becoming a joke about the legal system.

I wish that soon we get to know what really happened to Michael Jackson and also still wonder why no footages of that day has been investigated as far as we know.

Soon is MJ´s b-day, whatever news come up, I want it to be good news.
  • sailyasailya Posts: 82
    "The TRUTH will prevail."
    Keeping the FAITH.
    Thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I LOVE YOU ALL & GOD BLESS:)
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Between heaven and earth there is nothing hidden, sooner or later everything is known

Because there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and no secret that does not come to be known and discovered. Look, therefore, how you hear; because you have, you will be given; and that is not even that creates have removed. Lucas 8, 16-18
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Thanks for the encouragement TS. You must have known we were becoming weary. It is of great comfort to know all we've pondered and looked at from every possibility and angle is being brought into the open. In plain sight. And for my favorite part...it will be made known to ALL. The race is not always to the swift, but we have to keep the faith.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    "The TRUTH will prevail."
    Keeping the FAITH.
    Thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I LOVE YOU ALL & GOD BLESS:)
    I LOVE YOU TOO. HEART TO HEART.
  • Thank You Sooooooooooooooooooooooo much
    Big Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Guys you are all great.

Love you all

Love you Michael more
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    so come the truth and that is a wonderful event for us! Although not yet Bam, but something that strengthens our faith and hope.
    After 14 months it is hard to keep us confident all the time. We need an infusion of spirit!
    Michael, please release some more clues for us!
    But for now ...

Thanks, TS <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    so come the truth and that is a wonderful event for us! Although not yet Bam, but something that strengthens our faith and hope.
    After 14 months it is hard to keep us confident all the time. We need an infusion of spirit!
    But for now ...

off topic .. sorry

your avatar is sooooo cute!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I love it! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • so this redirect is more about MJ or Elvis..? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

This is the way I understand it as well; thank you TS for boosting our faith a little bit, it has been tested a lot over the last 14 months!
    And dare I say that for some reason this quote brought an image of the Ark of the Covenant in my mind.

With L.O.V.E
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    But for now ...

off topic .. sorry

your avatar is sooooo cute!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I love it! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    My avatar is cute as Michael, he has a sun on the tummy and Michael loves the summer. He has a heart on his little nose, which represents our immense love for Michael and it's open arms, because we're hoping he comes back.
    This teddy bear is 100% dedicated to Michael. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • so this redirect is more about MJ or Elvis..? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

This is the way I understand it as well; thank you TS for boosting our faith a little bit, it has been tested a lot over the last 14 months!
    And dare I say that for some reason this quote brought an image of the Ark of the Covenant in my mind.

With L.O.V.E

How strange! When I first saw this bible quote the first image that came into my mind was that of a large carved chest being opened to reveal hidden truths. I remember the Ark of the Covenant was mentioned in earlier TIAI redirects. I'm sure everything is linked and nothing is random <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->