Start working for Lisa-Marie Presley and shut your mouth..:)

chappiechappie Posts: 529
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/presley-fires-new-staff---report_1160580

Presley Fires New Staff - Report

LISA MARIE PRESLEY is demanding staff at her new English estate sign strict privacy contracts - and has already fired two employees for refusing to do so, according to a U.K. report.

Elvis Presley's daughter drew up the confidentiality agreement to prevent 'leaks' about her private life after she hit the headlines in Britain following her move into the town of Tunbridge Wells, Kent, on Tuesday (17Aug10).

The six-page document bans staff and their relatives from discussing details of the building, furnishings, and decor, including photos or mementos related to Presley's relatives.

And Presley is determined to retain her privacy - she immediately dismissed two cleaners who asked to first take legal advice.

A source tells Britain's The Sun, "It was like they were being asked to sign the Official Secrets Act. It was way over the top and they felt it was a total infringement of their human rights.

"Staff could not speak to their husbands, wives or even their grandchildren about what they did."

Presley reportedly picked the British town because of its vicinity to East Grinstead, Sussex - where Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard settled in 1959 after moving from the U.S. The star is a devout follower of the religion.

Comments

• "It was like they were being asked to sign the Official Secrets Act. It was way over the top and they felt it was a total infringement of their human rights.

"Staff could not speak to their husbands, wives or even their grandchildren about what they did."

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    I have some basic questions about LMP and her whereabouts:

1) From where did she move to England? I'm assuming the U.S., but if so, where in the U.S.? Or was she already living in a different location in England before moving to this place? The reason I ask is because I thought I had read a long time ago that she had already moved to England.

2) If she is residing in the U.K., can she be forced to participate in the Eliza/Jesse case? By that I mean, can she be forced to provide a DNA sample if it comes down to that?

3) If the answers to the above questions are that she only moved there for the first time during this recent move and that she cannot be forced to provide a DNA sample because of the move to England, all I will say is this.....highly suspicious!
  • "It was like they were being asked to sign the Official Secrets Act. It was way over the top and they felt it was a total infringement of their human rights.

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Although I don't blame Lisa at all, based on the sound of that agreement, these folks might as well be working for the National Security Agency here in the US. However, it is what it is. If they don't want to sign the agreement, then they can find employment elsewhere.
  • Presley alive... in Tunbridge Wells - See above - Notice the interesting title!!!
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3102157/Lisa-Marie-Presley-to-move-to-Tunbridge-Wells.html

Article from the 21/8/2010 entitled Suspicious mind, Lisa? (Same story as above posts) -See Link below
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3105409/Lisa-Marie-Presley-sacks-two-cleaners-for-not-signing-privact-contract.html

According to the Sun LMP apparently moved to her new home this week, she fled America to escape gossip surrounding late ex-husband Michael Jackson... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E
  • http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/presley-fires-new-staff---report_1160580

Presley Fires New Staff - Report

LISA MARIE PRESLEY is demanding staff at her new English estate sign strict privacy contracts - and has already fired two employees for refusing to do so, according to a U.K. report.

Elvis Presley's daughter drew up the confidentiality agreement to prevent 'leaks' about her private life after she hit the headlines in Britain following her move into the town of Tunbridge Wells, Kent, on Tuesday (17Aug10).

The six-page document bans staff and their relatives from discussing details of the building, furnishings, and decor, including photos or mementos related to Presley's relatives.

And Presley is determined to retain her privacy - she immediately dismissed two cleaners who asked to first take legal advice.

A source tells Britain's The Sun, "It was like they were being asked to sign the Official Secrets Act. It was way over the top and they felt it was a total infringement of their human rights.

Presley reportedly picked the British town because of its vicinity to East Grinstead, Sussex - where Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard settled in 1959 after moving from the U.S. The star is a devout follower of the religion.

I don't think asking for confidentiality agreements, no matter how strict, are out of line. It's really no different than working in any other field, like medical or education. I've been in both fields and I have never gone home and discussed confidential information with my family. I leave it at work. Why would this be any different and if someone wants to seek legal advice first - they probably aren't too trustworthy to begin with.

I wonder if this means she got her home sold in California? I think she had it on the market before moving to England. I wish her well - everyone deserves to live in peace and happiness.
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    I have some basic questions about LMP and her whereabouts:

1) From where did she move to England? I'm assuming the U.S., but if so, where in the U.S.? Or was she already living in a different location in England before moving to this place? The reason I ask is because I thought I had read a long time ago that she had already moved to England.

2) If she is residing in the U.K., can she be forced to participate in the Eliza/Jesse case? By that I mean, can she be forced to provide a DNA sample if it comes down to that?

3) If the answers to the above questions are that she only moved there for the first time during this recent move and that she cannot be forced to provide a DNA sample because of the move to England, all I will say is this.....highly suspicious!
    Excellent questions. Especially #2.
  • What i find ironic is that she has moved to Kent, of all places and Tunbridge Wells is a stone's throw from where Michael would have been living had the TII concerts taken place.
  • What i find ironic is that she has moved to Kent, of all places and Tunbridge Wells is a stone's throw from where Michael would have been living had the TII concerts taken place.

That is interesting. When you say stone's throw...what distance are you talking about? How far away from the home he was going to rent?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

No she cannot. Her absence leaves two choices: to exhume Vernon Presley or to exhume Elvis Presley.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I was looking at google maps, and her Tunbridge Wells home looks about 12 miles from Hubbard's former home in East Grinstead, Sussex, but it seems double or more the distance to where Michael would have lived. His rented home Foxbury Manor, Kent was close, maybe less than 5 miles from the 02 Arena, both in London proper.

Interesting this year she is 42, which is the same age her dad was when he "died".
    Why do they call her a "super-rich singer", while MJ is always called debt-ridden, financially broke once star. Sickening, since her singing career of a few albums has not been barely noticed on the charts, and MJ is, well, a 40 year long,world-wide singing legend at the top of the charts. How does she have all this money for doing nothing, and Michael is broke and should be richer than Bill Gates for how popular he was/is, and what he has achieved. It's called grand-theft!

Here's an article on the home MJ was to rent. <!-- m -->http://www.pajamadeen.com/world-news/th ... 2-concerts<!-- m -->
    The London Home Michael Jackson Rented for O2 Concerts
    June 28, 2009

The “King of Pop,” Michael Jackson, was due to move into Foxbury Manor, a mansion in Kent, by next Wednesday. The home is about 10 miles from London’s O2 arena where he was scheduled to perform through March 2010. According to the Daily Mail, Jackson personally selected this 32-bedroom manor house when he was in London in March to announce the kickoff of his ill-fated “This is It” comeback tour. He rented the house through next February at a cost of about $1.6 million. The three-story, 22,000-square-foot house has 11 massive bedroom suites, a movie theater,an indoor pool and a music room. The main bedroom is said to be 1,800 sq. ft — larger than many modern homes. David Brandon, Queen Victoria’s favorite architect, built the house in 1875. Woods and a lake are on the eight-acre property, which is one of the largest private properties in the greater London area.

Contractors spent last week renovating the house to suit Jackson’s tastes: an 8-foot security fence, fairground rides and a bowling alley were added. Interior designers decorated the bedrooms intended for him and his three children, with one source saying that a child’s bedroom had a Star Wars theme. The house rental and improvements may be another charge which concert promoter AEG may be liable for.

Foxbury Manor is owned by businessman Osman Ertosun; he and his wife and two children moved out of the mansion, valued at $24.7 million, more than a week ago and were planning to live elsewhere for a year. Ertosun, 42, is chairman of Excelcare, which owns 32 health care facilities and nursing homes in Southeast England. Ertosun paid $10.8 million for Foxbury in January 2004.

Bonus: The manor is located next to Chislehurst Caves, a 20-mile complex of underground passageways which is said to be haunted.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Why didn't she move to East Grinstead then?
  • I have some basic questions about LMP and her whereabouts:

So far, she refused to cooperate when asked by the FOX TV News team in Cleveland, even though it would have quickly ended this entire debate. In fact, Lisa Marie moved to London shortly after Eliza Presley's lawsuit was refiled last August.

Eliza tells me that she will try to compel Lisa Marie to provide her DNA through the ongoing court case, but if Lisa Marie remains in Europe, that's not going to happen.

<!-- m -->http://www.probatelawyerblog.com/2010/0 ... -mean.html<!-- m -->
    They can't force LMP to provide her DNA.
    Thank you, Puff, for putting up that original info about LMP's move to England....I was pretty sure I had read she'd moved there months ago (glad to know I'm not crazy like I thought!)....isn't it interesting that the current story makes it seem like she's just moving there NOW from the U.S.?

ERGO:

So either the first story is true and she moved there months ago right after Eliza's suit was filed OR she is just moving there now as the case is coming up on the docket?

Which is the true story?

Either way, one thing is becoming quite clear....LMP has left the U.S., citing privacy from all that entails from being the Ex of MJ....but isn't that funny too?
    The paps/tabs in England are even more rabid than in the U.S.....and MJ was as huge in the U.K., if not more so, than the U.S. So that lil explanation doesn't really ring completely true either!

I think it is becoming pretty obvious that LMP knows that the jig is almost up...however, in her defense, she may very well be doing exactly what her Daddy and her Ex are asking of her....she may be a major puzzle piece in this labrynth...all eyes on LMP, people!
  • I agree with Heisinme09!

My intuition and premonition are screaming that MJ is in London and at this very secure compound of LMP's. The confidentiality demands that LMP is supposedly demanding sound none other than MJ's!!!!!!!! She is the guise, my friends.......playing her part in this well orchestrated symphony. I am even going to venture out and say that MJ is preparing for the start of his big Cirque du Soleil tour to begin in 2011. And, there is no better locale to kick that off than London ?!?!??!?!?!?! Yeah!!!! What a BAM that will be....a year long concert series (possibly traveling) before it takes up residence in LasVegas in late 2012. It is looking clear to me that these puzzle pieces fit very nicely into the larger Michael labyrinth.

All I can say, folks, is that this is exciting and I am EXCITED!!!!! Are you!?!??!?!?!?!?
    ...........can you feel it, can you feel it, can you feel it?!?!?!?!??!?

P.S. Aren't there some rather nice private schools for the children in the London area?????
  • it would be rather gentle of her if she was hiding two long-searched for people on her premises.
    Just a thought.
    But I can't think of Michael leaving his kids behind in the States.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Where she lives is very very close to chislehurst I would have thought if she wanted peace and quiet she would not have picked the UK as you know the UK papers are the worst when it comes to invading your space printing horrible pictures and lies it does seem odd that she picked here and so close to the 02 and all the news of what has happened
    She has moved to the very edge of it strange
  • <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Where she lives is very very close to chislehurst I would have thought if she wanted peace and quiet she would not have picked the UK as you know the UK papers are the worst when it comes to invading your space printing horrible pictures and lies it does seem odd that she picked here and so close to the 02 and all the news of what has happened

Mumof3....I take it you live in the UK? If so, how close do you live to Kent? I had the same thoughts as you and if actually live near enough to this area to give us a front line opinion, I find it highly valuable.

Yes, the paps/tabs in the UK appear to be even more rabid than in the US....why move to the Eye of the Storm, LMP? Why indeed!
  • MFFreedomMFFreedom Posts: 273
    I understand this in a more metaphorical way: in general people understand such news about her 'move' as a literal move, yet, those who investigate MJs and EPs 'death' should understand this 'move' as 'the attention is brought back to the UK' where MJ did his 02 announcement. Just to tie things together. I would say it's a further step to unveil the absolut cruelty of the press in general. And where to start better than in the UK?
    I agree with the statements that the UK press is pretty much the cruelest on this planet, so it would NOT make sense to move to the UK to live in peace and quiet <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> After all, there should have been a LOT more press activity going on since her move - as she is Elivs' daughter - and if THAT isn't reason enough for the press to haunt her down ... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> But noone heard anything else than this arcticle - which is even an older one <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Where she lives is very very close to chislehurst I would have thought if she wanted peace and quiet she would not have picked the UK as you know the UK papers are the worst when it comes to invading your space printing horrible pictures and lies it does seem odd that she picked here and so close to the 02 and all the news of what has happened

Mumof3....I take it you live in the UK? If so, how close do you live to Kent? I had the same thoughts as you and if actually live near enough to this area to give us a front line opinion, I find it highly valuable.

Yes, the paps/tabs in the UK appear to be even more rabid than in the US....why move to the Eye of the Storm, LMP? Why indeed!

Here is a map showing LMP, MJ and the O2 arena approximate locations (Note that the road from/to MJ/LMP houses forms a near "7"). LMP Manor is approximately 50 minutes (depending on traffic) by car from the house MJ was going to rent and a bit more than 1 hour from the O2. Tunbridge Wells is an up market residential area outside of London with easy access to London and the main airports.

With L.O.V.E
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314

I live near Chislehurst and its quite a way from Tunbridge Wells (well I think so anyway). If you are driving , its about 45 mins to an hour, depending whether or not you go on the motorway.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    it would be rather gentle of her if she was hiding two long-searched for people on her premises.
    Just a thought.
    But what husband (Michael Lockwood) would want an ex at his house. IDK About the kids, I think all the many news articles about them were to make sure people believed they were living with their grandma all this time, when they may in fact be possibly with MJ in London vicinity. And it certainly would be a full circle if from the last time we see Michael alive at the O2 in London, we see him again there with a BAM. The number of people with their mouths shut by contract (or love and honor for MJ) in this hoax may in fact be in the thousands.
    it would be rather gentle of her if she was hiding two long-searched for people on her premises.
    Just a thought.
    But what husband (Michael Lockwood) would want an ex at his house. IDK About the kids, I think all the many news articles about them were to make sure people believed they were living with their grandma all this time, when they may in fact be possibly with MJ in London vicinity. And it certainly would be a full circle if from the last time we see Michael alive at the O2 in London, we see him again there with a BAM. The number of people with their mouths shut by contract (or love and honor for MJ) in this hoax may in fact be in the thousands.

Very good points, MJonmind.....I'm not sure if the number would necessarily be in the thousands, but I think Michael has found after this "death" that scads of people in the entertainment industry have come out of the woodwork to profess their long silenced love and respect and in many cases, I have felt "vibes" from many of them who seem to "know more than they overtly let on"...you have to understand...the Media made it next to impossible to continue to love Michael Jackson for over a decade...almost close to two....ever since 1993....Michael faced perhaps the most horrible thing a person can face in life...to be wrongly accused of a crime that the world generally considers to be the most heinous of all...pedophilia....to stand by him during all this was at a huge risk to one's own career...as I've said on this forum before...."Michael had to DIE in order to be forgiven for being Michael Jackson"...The Media's job was thorough and effective....they found his Achilles Heel (children) and used it against him in the most horrific of ways....I think people were afraid...his "death" has made it "OK" to admit that they still loved him, despite the accusations...that he was and still is a BEAUTIFUL SOUL....people, even celebrities, are seeing this now....this is part of Michael's plan....to reclaim his honor....to right a terrible wrong...to show humanity what that word really means...he epitomizes the word "humanity"....a human man with a gift from God, sent to remind us of what Man is capable of and to show us what God needs us to remember....to be kind to our fellow man...to have compassion...not to judge, but to forgive each other for our faults and concentrate on the positive we have to contribute....I can think of no other man that illustrates this exam=le than Michael Jackson....this is why I am drawn to him and I would wager if you're reading this, that this is what has drawn you to him as well.

Peace!
  • Ive still yet to see any pap pictures.

Im tempted to drive down there myself and have a snoop around this alleged house of Lisa;s.., i just dont believe this is true.
  • it would be rather gentle of her if she was hiding two long-searched for people on her premises.
    Just a thought.

Exactly. People seem to forget the kids all the time whenever there's a new theory <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I have yet to consider any theory believable when it comes to Michael being away from his children, and yes I do think it would be quite unrealistic that Michael might have been in hiding somewhere close to them for a year (without a single convincing sign of him). <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->