Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity

becbec Posts: 6,387
edited July 2011 in TIAI
Marlon tweeted several new tweets and retweets on the old J5 Twitter account on August 7th. http://twitter.com/alljack5ons . This is the first activity since Easter. You probably remember the most recent tweet was wishing everyone a happy Easter from the Jackson Family or whatever.<br /><br />Remember TS said that part of his proof of legitimacy was that the account was untouched to keep "Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J    9:06 PM Mar 11th  via TweetDeck  " the very last tweet on the page??<br /><br />Here's a link to the update 5-a and which lists redirect 5-5: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9726<br /><br />TS wrote this on May 12th, 2010:<br />
<snip> 5-5 {5-12} “Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice.”<br />{http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS/status/10355780029}<br />[size=14pt]NOTE: This tweet is the very last one, on the bottom of the ALLJACK5ONS main twitter page (redirect for 5-4). If they tweet once more, it will fall off the bottom of the page[/size] (and most “media” will not bother to click “more”, and see previous tweets). Notice that this was tweeted the same day that TIAI Update #4b was posted {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7064}; and notice that the “army of LOVE” is only mentioned in Update #4b (not #4a, #4c, or #4d). <snip>
<br /><br />Yeah well scroll down on the J5 Twitter page friends... enough tweets were DELETED to keep "Army of L.O.V.E." still the very last on the page.<br /><br />Hows about THAT.<br /><br /> :? :arrow: :shock: :arrow: :idea: :arrow: 8-)

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Thank you Bec!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Wow, now how great is that! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I was thinking about it the other day...if they delete tweets in order to keep posting...and they have, wow. Thank you Bec for bringing attention to this!
  • Thank you Bec <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Twitter page still the same with ARMY of L.O.V.E at the bottom.

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I'm wondering on how they will try to debunk this.... with something like: "TS hacked ALLJACK5ONS Twitter account and he deleted those tweets"... or..Ehm....

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thanks Bec!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I'm wondering on how they will try to debunk this.... with something like: "TS hacked ALLJACK5ONS Twitter account and he deleted those tweets"... or..Ehm....

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thanks Bec!

LOLOL!! I think people will choose the easy way and ignore this post <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

TS, search no further my friend! Bec's post should be tomorrow's redirect!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• This is great news - thank you Bec for bringing it to our attention <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I am so proud to be part of the ARMY of L.O.V.E. with all my fellow soldiers <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I'm wondering on how they will try to debunk this.... with something like: "TS hacked ALLJACK5ONS Twitter account and he deleted those tweets"... or..Ehm....

Thanks Bec!

LOLOL!! I think people will choose the easy way and ignore this post <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Lol, you bet <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    This is great news - thank you Bec for bringing it to our attention <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    He he! yes, thanks! That post, Bec, made me giggle.
    I am so proud to be part of the ARMY of L.O.V.E. with all my fellow soldiers <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yeeees, me tooooo (yippie icon)
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Bec Okay, great, cheveriiiiiiiisiimo <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Wow too many tweets to answer. Lol. Guess I've been gone too long. I promise I'll be back within days. Study Peace - Mar Mar 6:47 PM Aug 7th via TweetDeck

This tweet reminds me of the new song we were talking about this past week. Hmmm....
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> this is great! thanks Bec !

Thanks Bec!

Lol, you bet <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I CONCUR! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Thank you bec! I was thinking about that... and how they keep this tweet there... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Great news, i guess... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Marlon tweeted several new tweets and retweets on the old J5 Twitter account on August 7th. http://twitter.com/alljack5ons . This is the first activity since Easter. You probably remember the most recent tweet was wishing everyone a happy Easter from the Jackson Family or whatever.<br /><br />Remember TS said that part of his proof of legitimacy was that the account was untouched to keep "Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J    9:06 PM Mar 11th  via TweetDeck  " the very last tweet on the page??<br /><br />Here's a link to the update 5-a and which lists redirect 5-5: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9726<br /><br />TS wrote this on May 12th, 2010:<br />
    <snip> 5-5 {5-12} “Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice.”<br />{http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS/status/10355780029}<br />[size=14pt]NOTE: This tweet is the very last one, on the bottom of the ALLJACK5ONS main twitter page (redirect for 5-4). If they tweet once more, it will fall off the bottom of the page[/size] (and most “media” will not bother to click “more”, and see previous tweets). Notice that this was tweeted the same day that TIAI Update #4b was posted {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7064}; and notice that the “army of LOVE” is only mentioned in Update #4b (not #4a, #4c, or #4d). <snip>
    <br /><br />Yeah well scroll down on the J5 Twitter page friends... enough tweets were DELETED to keep "Army of L.O.V.E." still the very last on the page.<br /><br />Hows about THAT.<br /><br /> :? :arrow: :shock: :arrow: :idea: :arrow: 8-)
    <br /><br />I see! This is a good reminder.  <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Great job, bec! Paying attention to details is the sign of a good investigator. Thanks so much!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Oh you made my day with this!!

When they started tweeting again 2 weeks ago or something like that I was a litlle dissapointed but now I hear they deleted some tweets to keep the Army of LOVE on the first page and I'm really happy and I think it's great.

Because I need any kind of encouragement to go on with this. I think many of us need it.

Thank you very much guys, you are all great.

Love you Michael more <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    And thank you TS for this redirect, it's good you keep us informed because I have so little time to search for myself lately, but it;s good to know I can count on you to keep us updated.

Thank you TS and thank you Bec <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Great job BEC! Always good to have someone who see this things.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Wow too many tweets to answer. Lol. Guess I've been gone too long. I promise I'll be back within days. Study Peace - Mar Mar 6:47 PM Aug 7th via TweetDeck

This tweet reminds me of the new song we were talking about this past week. Hmmm....
    This sure is an encouraging proof!! And yes it does sound like the song, Could it be I stayed away too long...
    Way back in the beginning we wondered if TS was Marlon, and now this interesting connection. Hmm...
    ..and piece, by piece, by piece MJ is revealed until he jumps out and on Michael's command we begin... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Wow too many tweets to answer. Lol. Guess I've been gone too long. I promise I'll be back within days. Study Peace - Mar Mar 6:47 PM Aug 7th via TweetDeck

This sure is an encouraging proof!! And yes it does sound like the song, Could it be I stayed away too long...
    Way back in the beginning we wondered if TS was Marlon, and now this interesting connection. Hmm...

...I always thought the same...now this add more thoughts...
  • Wow too many tweets to answer. Lol. Guess I've been gone too long. I promise I'll be back within days. Study Peace - Mar Mar 6:47 PM Aug 7th via TweetDeck

I've always thought TS was Marlon. I think you get just a little glimpse in the Jackson reality show that Marlon is very religious too. And, remember in the memorial book he signs S.T.U.D.Y.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Wow! Didn't realize this bec!! GREAT find!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Oh my, this is it!
    Great find Bec! smilie_hops_168.gif
  • sailyasailya Posts: 82
    Yes! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    P.S. I remember that they tweeted the words "STUDY PEACE"

I LOVE YOU ALL & GOD BLESS