TIAI August 23

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I like you TS, you're funny!

Redirect for today: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13541#p225700<!-- l -->
I'm wondering on how they will try to debunk this.... with something like: "TS hacked ALLJACK5ONS Twitter account and he deleted those tweets"... or..Ehm....

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thanks Bec!

LOLOL!! I think people will choose the easy way and ignore this post <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

TS, search no further my friend! Bec's post should be tomorrow's redirect!

But please scroll up to bec's post!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• TS FOR PRESIDENT!!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously! Thank you, TS. You make me wanna dance! And..."A revolution without dancing is no revolution at all" - V for Vendetta And what a revolution this is!!!!!!!

Who woulda thought that death could be so entertaining? This has been the best year of my life. I love all of you guys and I'm so happy to be on this crazy, emotional, frustrating, and exciting adventure with you all.

TS, keep on directing us and BRING ON the BAM!
    Michael, keep on directing us and BRING ON the BAM!

I have the same thing to say to both of them... interesting <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    TS FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Seriously! Thank you, TS. You make me wanna dance! And..."A revolution without dancing is no revolution at all" - V for Vendetta And what a revolution this is!!!!!!!

Who woulda thought that death could be so entertaining? This has been the best year of my life. I love all of you guys and I'm so happy to be on this crazy, emotional, frustrating, and exciting adventure with you all.

I have the same thing to say to both of them... interesting <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Hahahahahahaha! Put yo' head in tha fridge hun!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• TS FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Hahahahahahaha! Put yo' head in tha fridge hun!

Lol, good idea, I need to cool off I'm way too excited!
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> *pees self*
    I was just saying to my sister:
    "If TS redirects to that one thread, I swear...".
    BAM!
    brb gotta go wash my straight jacket.

• Thanks TS, this is an excellent redirect for today, the day of Murray's hearing! No matter what happens today, keep the faith guys...
  • Thank you TS.Now since Bec has proven with her thread that you are in fact real and very possibly a close connection to the Jacksons (If not one of them),now hopefully people who have doubted you before will start or even reread all of your posts to familiarize themselves with what you have been trying to tell all of us <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

Thanks TS, this is an excellent redirect for today, the day of Murray's hearing! No matter what happens today, keep the faith guys...

Faith is a blind belief without facts. I don't need faith. I'm a hoax investigator.

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

• Thanks TS, this is an excellent redirect for today, the day of Murray's hearing! No matter what happens today, keep the faith guys...

Faith is a blind belief without facts. I don't need faith. I'm a hoax investigator.

That is not what I meant Bec. I'm a hoax investigator too, and to me TS has proven his authenticity months ago already. I personally did not need this redirect, I knew this a long time ago already.

What I mean is that for those who still had doubts about TS' authenticity, this redirect comes at the perfect moment. If the Murray case gets postponed again or, worst case scenario, something happens to Conny today, a lot of people will lose faith.

Todays redirect clearly proves TS' authenticity, so the ones who lose faith because of whatever happens today should read his posts again. That is what I meant.
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thank you TS!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

Thanks TS, this is an excellent redirect for today, the day of Murray's hearing! No matter what happens today, keep the faith guys...

That is not what I meant Bec. I'm a hoax investigator too, and to me TS has proven his authenticity months ago already. I personally did not need this redirect, I knew this a long time ago already.

What I mean is that for those who still had doubts about TS' authenticity, this redirect comes at the perfect moment. If the Murray case gets postponed again or, worst case scenario, something happens to Conny today, a lot of people will lose faith.

Todays redirect clearly proves TS' authenticity, so the ones who lose faith because of whatever happens today should read his posts again. That is what I meant.

Twas a joke Mo. I love you and agree with you.
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378

thanks Mo! yes no matter what happens today we gotta remember it's all part of the greatest show on earth and the man is directing it! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

And excellent observation bec, i would never have noticed the Army of Love tweet was kept on the first page!

anw the talk about faith reminded me of a webpage lilwendy provided before that discusses another definition of faith (http://www.learnthebible.org/what-is-faith.html): '"Faith must have adequate evidence, else it is mere superstition." Faith is not the opposite of fact or of scientific knowledge.' indeed, even with abundant facts and evidence people can lose faith when things do not go the way they expect. TS has constantly and consistently provided us with accurate predictions and evidence, which I'm sure is why many of us continue to trust and have faith in him/her. let's keep the faith! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Thanks TS for showing us your sense of humour - it makes us feel closer to you if that makes sense? And thanks again Bec for your insight - you are one smooth investigator <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I found a quote about faith which I think suits our situation perfectly:

"Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see."
    - William Newton Clark

Thank you Michael for taking us on this Magical Mystery Tour ... I'm not getting off this bus until the final stop <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Very good observation bec, this is great news. Thank you for this redirect TS, hope people will realize that you're legit. God bless you.
  • LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    Good job Bec! Great redirect of TS,there is excitement in the air <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • Good job Bec! Great redirect of TS,there is excitement in the air <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

+1 Thank you Bec and TS - The Army of L.O.V.E is Watchin'... And let's not forget the very recent addition of the ARMY of L.O.V.E video on the 5 Brothersenterprises Facebook webpage:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/5-Brothers-enterprises-llc/363445214435

Remember TS reference to the 5brothersenterprises website in update 4 (4.39):
    Since this update is about timing, the time has come for me to discuss the “bam”; and also the differences between the “return” and the “bam”. The “return” is a process, which can be short or long, depending on several factors; regardless of whether or not the return is short, the “bam” is very abrupt—and marks the end of the return process. The fact that “bam” is abrupt should be obvious—based on the word itself, based on MJ’s usage of the word in context, and based on the audio and visual imagery that is very abrupt on Jack5ons “coming soon” website {http://www.5brothersenterprises.com/}.

With L.O.V.E
  • I've always wondered why ALLJACK5ONS wasn't a verified account. Maybe its really TS's twitter and that why its not verified. IDK, jus a thought

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

Redirect for today: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13541#p225700<!-- l -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Thanks TS and thanks bec <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    thanks TS!
    Great news... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Emeraldcity
    "Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see."
    - William Newton Clark
    So true. Faith is putting two and two together. Most fans are not doing their math.
    When this is all done TS should win some kind of directing award, especially if we're all in the movie,too.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    I've always wondered why ALLJACK5ONS wasn't a verified account. Maybe its really TS's twitter and that why its not verified. IDK, jus a thought

LoveNeedsExpression, this account is verified- <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/jermjackson5<!-- m -->
    and if you go to July 1st there's this,
    '@JacksonSource I used to tweet from time to time from @AllJack5ons but that was for the show and shared with my bros. I finally got my own! 6:17 AM Jul 1st via web in reply to JacksonSource'

but you could still be right ...
  • THANK YOU SO MUCH TS AND BEC
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Thanks TS!!! Sending you lots of Love TS!! God Bless You!!
    I really hope those that are losing faith, will take the time to read this thread. The "proof" is undeniable friends ...welcome to the wonderful world of "Michael!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Love you guys!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I've always wondered why ALLJACK5ONS wasn't a verified account. Maybe its really TS's twitter and that why its not verified. IDK, jus a thought

LoveNeedsExpression, this account is verified- <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/jermjackson5<!-- m -->
    '@JacksonSource I used to tweet from time to time from @AllJack5ons but that was for the show and shared with my bros. I finally got my own! 6:17 AM Jul 1st via web in reply to JacksonSource'

Jermaine's legit, but i dont see verified on ALLJACK5ons, maybe I need to look a lil harder. But thank you!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I've always wondered why ALLJACK5ONS wasn't a verified account. Maybe its really TS's twitter and that why its not verified. IDK, jus a thought

Jermaine's legit, but i dont see verified on ALLJACK5ons, maybe I need to look a lil harder. But thank you!

Yes, but Jermaine tweets he used to tweet from the AllJack5ons account. So that means that the AllJack5ons account is really that of the Jacksons....