TIAI August 26

edited January 1970 in TIAI

Redirected to <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13503#p225117<!-- l -->

Ah! There is the other 'house around the corner"! Thanks TS!

Comments

• heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    Mo & Souza....may I ask what this comment of Souza's was in reference to? I can't remember....thanks!

Peace!
  • Mo & Souza....may I ask what this comment of Souza's was in reference to? I can't remember....thanks!

Peace!

to this: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13503#p225070<!-- l -->
  • Mo & Souza....may I ask what this comment of Souza's was in reference to? I can't remember....thanks!

Peace!

Souza posted this comment in the TIAI redirect thread of the 21st, which was about this blog: <!-- m -->http://thestrippodcast.blogspot.com/200 ... keout.html<!-- m -->

Souza previously posted about Mike's/Elvis' "houses around the corner": <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13301&p=222186#p222186<!-- l -->

We were looking for a third "house around the corner", and in the redirect of the 21st you will find another "coincidence" involving a "house around the corner".

That is what Souza's post is about.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

I don't know what TS means by this redirect. Maybe he's pointing out to another 'coincidence'.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Or maybe he likes the MLK quote in my sig <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• something is just around the corner?

Or maybe we are going around the bend! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry carnt control my fingers to day <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

LOVE

Or maybe we are going around the bend! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry carnt control my fingers to day <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

LOVE

around the bend. hmm on a roller coaster do you go up higher or make one of those monster drops just after you go round the bend?

Yes, or maybe TS is showing that we get answers if we ask. In that case I have an honest question for you, TS, and I hope you are able to answer it with a redirect.

First of all let me say that he needs to come back in his own time, when he is ready, comfortable and feels safe and that is not up to us, so I am not going to whine or push anything, not at all. We need him back in one piece. I know we have some influence, by understanding and spreading the message, by stalking the media and by educating others. But I also know that that is not all, there are other things besides the hoaxers that have influence on his return to the public eye. That is why I am a bit worried. With all the clues lately I had the feeling he was ready. We are ready, and fortunately many people are starting to see and accept his message. Yet Murray's case is again delayed until January. I know that doesn't mean this really goes into 2011, but nevertheless it worries me because I get the feeling that something happened that caused another delay.

Another thing that worries me is that by January a lot of people will have left. It's already way more quiet than it was before, I am afraid it will die down and people will loose their interest in both the hoax and the message. As people weren't able to have the patience between June 25 and now, which is only 2 months, I doubt they have the patience for another 4 months.

But maybe I shouldn't worry at all, in that case just redirect to Mr. Marley...

2763471216_0848c03042-thumb-400x456.jpg

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    As for the coincidences he me resembles the movie Vendetta;
    "The coincidence does not exist, only the illusion of the coincidence "(V).

And to the return of the corner, the things that estan close to happen <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • to reverse a series of negative events
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I don't really understand this new redirect TS. We've already talked about the houses and their proximity ... It's like this redirect has nothing to do with the topic from where Souza posted but instead the expression "house around the corner" is relevant. Now I don't know how to interpret it, maybe as you said that something is about to happen that will shed a new light in the hoax.
  • I parked right in front of Elvis' home on 144 Monovale Drive on 6/25/10 n I had no idea Elvis used to live there. There was definitely some strange activity goin on in that house. I wish I would have known, I would have payed alot more attention to what was goin on.
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    I parked right in front of Elvis' home on 144 Monovale Drive on 6/25/10 n I had no idea Elvis used to live there. There was definitely some strange activity goin on in that house. I wish I would have known, I would have payed alot more attention to what was goin on.

Interesting! What do you mean by "strange activity"?
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    something is just around the corner?

I agree. I don't "get" this redirect as we've already covered the house coincidence thing.

The phrase "......you never know what's just around the corner" springs to mind.
  • I parked right in front of Elvis' home on 144 Monovale Drive on 6/25/10 n I had no idea Elvis used to live there. There was definitely some strange activity goin on in that house. I wish I would have known, I would have payed alot more attention to what was goin on.

Interesting! What do you mean by "strange activity"?
    There were people and black SUV's going in and out and it looked like they were trying to be extra secretive (obviously, they failed at that lol). It was so odd that my friends and I stopped and stared for a few minutes. It was obvious something was going on and we wondered why whoever it was didn't just go inside. The gate kept opening and closing and people kept running around the SUV and in the gate and then out the gate. The SUV would go in for a few minutes and then come back out and drive away, then come back and sit at the gate while it would open and close.

This may be unrelated because I dont know if anyone was living in the Carolwood house in June, but there was a car inside the side gate with a cover over it. My friend wanted me to take a picture because she though it may have been Michael's car. I told her it probably wasn't because that would be too obvious, but on second thought nothing would surprise me. We keep thinking that maybe hes in Neverland or Hayvenhurst, but whos to say hes not at Carolwood? He could hide in there, because apparently nobody ever saw him goin to or coming from rehearsals. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> It's a long shot, but no stone unturned lol. I was going to upload the picture, but it says the file is too big. Any suggestions?
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Hi Everyone:
    Forgive me if I am way off base, I am crazy today and only have a few minutes to read and review. Could the house around the corner refer to that beautiful home in Las Vegas that Michael was hoping to purchase. I think he or someone referred to it as Wonderland? Could it be in the same area? Take care, got to run.............
    Hi Everyone:
    Forgive me if I am way off base, I am crazy today and only have a few minutes to read and review. Could the house around the corner refer to that beautiful home in Las Vegas that Michael was hoping to purchase. I think he or someone referred to it as Wonderland? Could it be in the same area? Take care, got to run.............

No, that one was in Beverly Hills, around the corner of Elvis' other LA mansion.

• lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Yes, or maybe TS is showing that we get answers if we ask. In that case I have an honest question for you, TS, and I hope you are able to answer it with a redirect.

It's funny you say this! I was thinking the other day, maybe we should just create a thread call TS redirect options and come up with a series of "answers" to questions we have in individual posts... so TS could redirect to the ones he wanted.

For example,

MJ Army of Love is right on track.
    MJ Army of Love needs to do another media rally.
    Sorry there has been another delay, hold on!
    Everything is going well, just be patient.
    Use last redirect to connect the dots further.
    *Slaps head* Wake up people!

And then he could just redirect and let us know what's happening or communicate! LOL

I was kidding as I wasn't getting some of the recent redirects and was just wishing we could get a more direct message. haha

Thought I'd share that with you!

Thanks for all you do!
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011

It's funny you say this! I was thinking the other day, maybe we should just create a thread call TS redirect options and come up with a series of "answers" to questions we have in individual posts... so TS could redirect to the ones he wanted.

For example,

MJ Army of Love is right on track.
    MJ Army of Love needs to do another media rally.
    Sorry there has been another delay, hold on!
    Everything is going well, just be patient.
    Use last redirect to connect the dots further.

And then he could just redirect and let us know what's happening or communicate! LOL

I was kidding as I wasn't getting some of the recent redirects and was just wishing we could get a more direct message. haha

Thought I'd share that with you!

Thanks for all you do!

Ha ha I like it! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I think that will be the new and also permanent redirect...

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238

Redirected to <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13503#p225117<!-- l -->

Ah! There is the other 'house around the corner"! Thanks TS!

Could it be that MJ is in one of the houses around Carolwood Dr? Something we missed on? someone here said they saw sme strange activity at the Elvis's house- could it be a clue for more investigation?
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860

First of all let me say that he needs to come back in his own time, when he is ready, comfortable and feels safe and that is not up to us, so I am not going to whine or push anything, not at all. We need him back in one piece. I know we have some influence, by understanding and spreading the message, by stalking the media and by educating others. But I also know that that is not all, there are other things besides the hoaxers that have influence on his return to the public eye. That is why I am a bit worried. With all the clues lately I had the feeling he was ready. We are ready, and fortunately many people are starting to see and accept his message. Yet Murray's case is again delayed until January. I know that doesn't mean this really goes into 2011, but nevertheless it worries me because I get the feeling that something happened that caused another delay.

Another thing that worries me is that by January a lot of people will have left. It's already way more quiet than it was before, I am afraid it will die down and people will loose their interest in both the hoax and the message. As people weren't able to have the patience between June 25 and now, which is only 2 months, I doubt they have the patience for another 4 months.

But maybe I shouldn't worry at all, in that case just redirect to Mr. Marley...

2763471216_0848c03042-thumb-400x456.jpg

I agree so much with you, Souza!
    That's what I've talked to a few days ... it's time for something bigger to happen. This is not selfishness of a fan, but I think this hoax can go losing the focus that is the message and recognition of the great human being that is Michael Jackson! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    Mo & Souza....may I ask what this comment of Souza's was in reference to? I can't remember....thanks!

Peace!

Souza posted this comment in the TIAI redirect thread of the 21st, which was about this blog: <!-- m -->http://thestrippodcast.blogspot.com/200 ... keout.html<!-- m -->

Souza previously posted about Mike's/Elvis' "houses around the corner": <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13301&p=222186#p222186<!-- l -->

We were looking for a third "house around the corner", and in the redirect of the 21st you will find another "coincidence" involving a "house around the corner".

That is what Souza's post is about.

Thanks, Mo! Appreciate it!