whisper9396whisper9396 Posts: 149
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
Anforgetable.....
Just listen it.
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLEN7beQ ... r_embedded<!-- m -->
Sorry if you did hear this.

With love.

Comments

• That is amazing. The original composition is so pretty. Almost rendered me SPEECHLESS. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Thanks for posting! <3
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    excellent!!!
    brilliant!!!
    but again... who is the person putting all this outside to all of us to listen it???? they can do an album with all this versions!!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • excellent!!!
    brilliant!!!
    but again... who is the person putting all this outside to all of us to listen it???? they can do an album with all this versions!!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I agree with you!!!!!
    Thanks to God that we have Internet!!!!! I had never heard before so many beautiful songs, or amazing versions <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Sorry for bad Eng.

With love.
  • Amazing - 2
    [youtube:1pqof4xf]
  • I was just listening to this song "Stranger in Moscow" on the HIStory album.  <br /><br />At the very end there is something like a chant/prayer in Latin.  This is what it sounds like to me.  It's something about Christ/Christos.  I can't figure it out.  It is in almost a whisper at the very end.  I never noticed it before.  I had the volume way up to 22 and then I heard it.  Does anyone know what it says or what it is ?<br /><br />Love
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1333500952:
    <br />I was just listening to this song "Stranger in Moscow" on the HIStory album.  <br /><br />At the very end there is something like a chant/prayer in Latin.  This is what it sounds like to me.  It's something about Christ/Christos.  I can't figure it out.  It is in almost a whisper at the very end.  I never noticed it before.  I had the volume way up to 22 and then I heard it.  Does anyone know what it says or what it is ?<br /><br />Love<br />
    <br /><br />Yes I know exactly what you're talking about, I think it's Russian though.  Unfortunately, I don't speak it so I don't know what the guy is saying.  It's something I've always wondered about though. 
  • This is what the man is sayong at the end of the song.<br /><br />[KGB interrogator - Russian to English Translation]<br /> "Why have you come from the West?<br /> Confess! To steal the great achievements of<br /> the people, the accomplishments of the workers."
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Interesting, thanks Pippi!
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1333502616:
    <br />This is what the man is sayong at the end of the song.<br /><br />[KGB interrogator - Russian to English Translation]<br /> "Why have you come from the West?<br /> Confess! To steal the great achievements of<br /> the people, the accomplishments of the workers."<br />
    <br /><br />Seriously????    That IS what happened....at least until Putin arrived....but interesting that it should be embedded in an MJ song!