Chris Brown innocent all along?

AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Let me just start by saying that this is just a theory, I haven't read about it anywhere so feel free to poo-poo it if you disagree entirely as all are entitled to their opinions. The whole Chris Brown/Rihanna thing has been bugging me since the alleged incident that happened after Clive Davis's pre-Grammy party on Feb 8, 2009. I don't think Chris Brown laid a finger on Rihanna. (I want to also say that I am not a fan of Chris Brown or Rihanna). I think something traumatic happened to Rihanna that night that we will never hear about, that we will never know the truth about.

First off, Clive Davis is HUGE in the music industry. And if you're in this part of the forum then you probably know a bit about how that really works - with the mind control, backwards lyrics, etc. I'm not here to point fingers or put blame on Clive Davis or his people. This is a theory I'm still trying to work out so feel free to look into anything you'd like to know more about.

I think Chris and Rihanna were young and in love and had NO IDEA what they were really getting into when their music careers started, like many young people who start out in the music business. The main reasons I think Chris Brown may in fact be innocent of beating Rihanna is that they had just come from the Clive Davis party, the picture released by TMZ of Rihanna beaten and the fact that Chris and Rihanna briefly reunited after the incident.

Unless Chris Brown is just plain DUMB, I really don't think he would have savagely attacked Rihanna the night before the Grammy's where both he and Rihanna were to attend. I mean, how stupid would that be of him? And her FACE?!? Please think about that. SOMETHING happened to Rihanna, this much is obvious by the picture released by TMZ.

0219_rihanna_photo_beating_ex_01-1.jpg

To me it doesn't look like she was punched repeatedly by Chris, it looks like she was sexually assaulted. The two matching marks on either side of her forehead looks like her head was forcibly held and restrained. Her mouth area looks swollen and there is blood on the corners of her mouth. And although her eyes are closed, her expression is of someone who is totally broken and some who's been horribly violated. It breaks my heart. It's almost what I would imagine a snuff picture would look like. And who actually took it? Someone who wanted to take it to show what they did to her. And TMZ was the site to show it first. I think TMZ was trying to show everyone what her injuries looked like and to question the story behind it..but nobody did! Everyone immediately concluded it was Chris Brown. I think Rihanna and Chris got in over their heads, maybe they were a bit too confident and had to be put in their place by whoever gave them their fame. Chris had to take the wrap, he was probably scared for his life and for Rihanna's. For the longest time, he never admitted to any wrongdoing and he and Rihanna did get back together briefly a little while after this alleged beating took place. I think they realized the public would never accept them being back together because of what everyone believed. So they had to play along, or something even worse would befall them.

Weirdly enough, Clive Davis won the 2009 grammy award as producer of the best R&B album by Jennifer Hudson. I think we all know about the terrible tragedy that occurred in her life.

Does anyone think this is a possibility or am I completely out to lunch?

Comments

• PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Hm, that's fascinating- I, too, always thought there was something fishy about that picture. It sounds like a possibility to me, definitely, but I wish we could know for sure.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Sadly I think that makes a lot of sense...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Well if half of everything you hear is a lie...
    And we're learning to dig deeper than what the media tell us. Could this pic be photoshopped, or could it be heavy make-up? Could it be Illuminati control measures?
  • Hmmm interesting i see other people who thought this was rather strange also.
    I think something happened to her but Chris didn't do it
    So many fans he lost after this and i have the feeling he did nothing which is y my feelings towards him never changed <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I never really looked at her face but wow it was really jacked and I'm not saying that 2 b funny I'm saying 2 b real <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I feel bad 4 her <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I think your theory sounds like it could be true
    Another thing is that- maybe it's just my view, but I thought that Chris looked very scared the first time he was in court about this- trying to hide it, of course, but I don't know.. You know how they love to "dethrone" black celebrities and if I remember right they even tried to go so far as to say that he tried to push her out of the car, almost killed her.. It just seemed so odd for someone that young and seemingly well-balanced and kind to just go off like that all of a sudden but that's just my opinion here..
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I think your theory is totally possible. I also had a strange feeling or intuition when I first saw the picture as well.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Well if half of everything you hear is a lie...
    And we're learning to dig deeper than what the media tell us. Could this pic be photoshopped, or could it be heavy make-up? Could it be Illuminati control measures?

Those are good questions and for me, my honest answer is I just don't know. I sometimes feel like I don't know about anything any more. I just try to look beyond what is being reported and what is being shoved down our throats and think for myself. But I think more and more people are starting to think for themselves and that gives me hope.
    Another thing is that- maybe it's just my view, but I thought that Chris looked very scared the first time he was in court about this- trying to hide it, of course, but I don't know.. You know how they love to "dethrone" black celebrities and if I remember right they even tried to go so far as to say that he tried to push her out of the car, almost killed her.. It just seemed so odd for someone that young and seemingly well-balanced and kind to just go off like that all of a sudden but that's just my opinion here..

Exactly. He had everything going for him so I don't think he would ruin everything, and with such a violent act yet. It just doesn't make sense. And they do tend to dethrone black celebrities as soon as they get to be really popular. Michael himself called Tommy Mottola a racist. I'm glad he had the guts to speak out about the music industry, I just wish more people had been really listening to him.
    ^ Mm, I know, you can't watch those videos of him speaking out and not feel proud of him- I'll bet that he wishes that he would have spoken out that way a little more at the time, it would have really caught the public's eye to see the usually "soft-spoken" and polite MJ coming out loud and strong and I bet if he would have just given one more speech that was more "public" he would have really gotten some attention..!
  • Okay - I'm going to say this. I have seen physical violence and it is possible for this to happen if Chris had a fit of uncontrolled rage but something doesn't add up with this story and I thought the timing was strange too.

I think back to the picture of Chris in the studio with the "BAM" behind him and the fact that he was chosen to sing Michael's songs. I have to wonder if Michael knows Chris is innocent and he's trying to help Chris out.
  • I'm sorry but I don't agree with this at all. I have a very hard time believing that Chris Brown would have admitted to beating the hell out of Rihanna if he had been innocent. I think the only reason he took so long to admit it was because he was advised by his lawyers to keep quiet. As far as Rihanna being linked to him shortly after the fact, many battered women stay with their abusers. Sadly, sometimes women even stay with their abusers until the man eventually kills them.

I'm all for questioning things, but I think this is a real stretch. Also, since the photo of Rihanna is only a close up of her face, how can someone possibly conclude sexual assault? I think that is even a bigger stretch.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    There may be strings we cannot see.
    TDCAU comes into my mind.
    I'm sorry but I don't agree with this at all. I have a very hard time believing that Chris Brown would have admitted to beating the hell out of Rihanna if he had been innocent. I think the only reason he took so long to admit it was because he was advised by his lawyers to keep quiet. As far as Rihanna being linked to him shortly after the fact, many battered women stay with their abusers. Sadly, sometimes women even stay with their abusers until the man eventually kills them.

I'm all for questioning things, but I think this is a real stretch. Also, since the photo of Rihanna is only a close up of her face, how can someone possibly conclude sexual assault? I think that is even a bigger stretch.

I completely respect your opinion and like I had said, this is a theory. I still believe that he finally had to admit to it because something more terrible could've happened to him or his family, he was THREATENED. And I concluded the sexual assault based on the picture of her face because I think that's where the sexual assault happened. The more traumatic the assault for her, the more they can control her.

WTF is right, here's the article:

SEPTEMBER 15--One of the Los Angeles cops being investigated for illegally leaking--and most likely selling--a graphic evidence photo showing injuries sustained by the singer Rihanna during a domestic violence assault was part of the initial police detail assigned to work the case, and was even dispatched to arrest singer/suspect Chris Brown following the attack, The Smoking Gun has learned.

Los Angeles Police Department records reveal that Officer Rebecca Reyes was assigned to the assault case soon after a 911 caller reported hearing a woman screaming for help in L.A.'s Hancock Park neighborhood. When cops responded to that February 8 call, Rihanna, whose full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty, said that she was beaten by Brown, then her boyfriend.

The original LAPD report on the Rihanna assault notes that Reyes and several colleagues, including Sergeant Omar Bazulto, were dispatched to the London Hotel, where Brown was believed to have gone after the incident. Brown, who was not actually at the West Hollywood hotel, was arrested later that night after surrendering to cops at the Wilshire Division, the precinct where Reyes, a nine-year LAPD veteran, was last stationed.

Reyes's role at the outset of the case was detailed by two sources with knowledge of the domestic violence probe.

According to recent news reports, Reyes and a fellow cop, Blanca Lopez, have been placed on paid leave in connection with the LAPD investigation into how the photo of a battered Rihanna ended up on the gossip web site TMZ.com, the leading online practitioner of checkbook journalism.

As part of that probe, Reyes's home was searched by cops about two months ago, while Lopez's residence was raided within the past couple of weeks. Records indicate that, until recently, Lopez had been living with Reyes at a Hubbard Street house owned by Reyes. Lopez is a rookie cop assigned to the Hollenbeck Division.

Reyes is pictured above with LAPD Chief William Bratton at a 2003 ceremony at which she received a "Crystal Angel Award" for volunteering as a basketball coach at a YMCA. Reyes's lawyer, Ira Salzman, declined to comment on what role his client played in the early stages of the police investigation of the Rihanna assault.

In a motion filed in May, lawyer Mark Geragos, concerned that the evidence photo leak was highly prejudicial to his client Brown, asked a judge to order the release of personnel files on 25 LAPD employees who had been involved in the assault probe. The motion, an excerpt of which you'll find here, charged that the picture "was sold by an LAPD officer" to TMZ. Included in the records sought by Geragos was the personnel file for Reyes. The motion--which included Reyes's surname and her LAPD serial number (35871)--was denied by a Los Angeles Superior Court judge.

The LAPD probe into the leak of the Rihanna photo began immediately after the deep-pocketed TMZ published the photo on February 19, less than two weeks after the assault. The picture was one of 33 shots taken by LAPD Officer Calvert Tooley. Those photographs recorded Rihanna's injuries, and also included shots of the vehicle in which Brown pummeled her. The pictures clearly show that Tooley took them on a Hancock Park sidewalk--in the background of some shots a light pole can be seen, while Rihanna was photographed adjacent to the rented Lamborghini Brown had been driving.

The 33 evidence photos, taken with a digital camera, were later downloaded into an LAPD computer system and assigned a roll number (C403116) for tracking purposes.

An examination of the photo posted by TMZ reveals that it is a cropped version of one of the 33 images snapped by Tooley. The TMZ photo is also of a lesser quality than the source image, which may indicate that the published photo was not a digital copy of the original evidence photo. Instead, the image provided to the gossip site may have been photographed off a computer screen with a cell phone or digital camera.

Though TMZ did not publish the evidence photo until February 19, a February 9 story cited "one of the law enforcement people" describing Rihanna's injuries in a very specific manner. Contusions on the singer's forehead made her "look like an MMA fighter or something ... [It] looked like she was growing devil's horns." The description of Rihanna's injuries--especially the devil's horn reference--mirror the actual evidence photo itself. It seems likely that one of TMZ's "law enforcement people" either possessed a copy of the photo, had reviewed LAPD evidence, or already provided/sold the image to the web site.

While TMZ has fallen silent about the LAPD probe of the evidence photo leak, the site's editor, Harvey Levin, was once happy to crow about his purchased scoop. A day after publishing the photo, Levin told Fox News host Greta Van Susteren that "we got this picture legally." He then claimed that "when we got the picture, we believed it was not an LAPD picture, and we are still not convinced it is."

Levin was not questioned further about his claim to have "legally" obtained the evidence photo. Nor was he asked about his specious assertion that "we believed it was not an LAPD picture." Levin, a lawyer who once worked as a TV journalist, is, of course, experienced enough to know that police routinely take photos (just like the one TMZ published) of battered victims of domestic violence. Just who would be photographing a freshly bruised Rihanna on a darkened L.A. sidewalk? Annie Leibovitz?

During their chat, Levin assured Van Susteren that, "Chris Brown is not going to just say, 'I'm going to lay down on this one and not fight.' I guarantee you that Chris Brown is going to mount a defense in this case. I know that. He will mount a defense in this case." Brown, however, did just the opposite: He pleaded guilty a few months later to a felony assault count, for which he was sentenced to five years probation and ordered to perform six months of community labor.

While Levin's outfit now figures in a criminal probe stemming from the Rihanna attack, cops actually used TMZ as a source of information at the outset of their probe of the beating itself. According to one LAPD report, shortly after the attack investigators surfed the web site in a bid to locate paparazzi photos of the couple taken in the hours before the assault. The images were sought so that police could use them for before-and-after comparison purposes.

Rihanna and Brown, in L.A. for the February 8 Grammy Awards, had attended a party hosted by record executive Clive Davis on the evening of February 7. Photographers snapped the affectionate couple at the event, and as they departed the Beverly Hilton in the rented silver Lamborghini. As TMZ noted, those pre-attack photos showed "a smiling, unblemished Rihanna."

This article re-affirms for me that TMZ was trying to tell us something, to look beyond the Chris Brown allegations and use our own reasoning (like many of their other stories that contain clues or hints). I firmly believe that TMZ is working for and not against us, unlike so many other media outlets. Harvey is one of the good guys, which is why Michael is trusting him to be such a big part of the death hoax.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._Kelly<!-- m --> Im also still wondering about R Kelly.
    I received a private message on here today with regards to this thread. I am going to copy and paste it with the member's permission although I am leaving her/his name off out of respect for their privacy:

"I hope you don't mind me pm'ing you.
    I don't really post anymore because of some of the things that go on here, but I still lurk.

I just saw your thread:

Subject: Chris Brown innocent all along?

And I have to say thank you for your observations and for posting it.
    I think your observations are spot on.

As someone who's experienced and witnessed domestic violence, the pic is too "clean."
    Where are the bruises from the punches and the dashboard?
    Her lips are split at both corners and her lips are swollen, but there's no bruising on them or splits anywhere else.
    And I'm going to say what I've always thought when I saw the marks on her forhead - it looks like her head was in a vice. The marks appear symmetrical and almost uniform - not something that happens when your head being slammed into something...

I think you're 100% correct in your thoughts, as sad as that is for both Rhianna & Chris.
    I also believed Chris' explanation when he was on Larry King and said that he "didn't know what happened." He probably didn't know because he didn't do it.

Anyway, sorry this was so long. Just wanted to say thanks again for your thread. Great work!"

Thanks again for sending me this message. Love to you!
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    This was a post from "Back" from the MJJC forum about Chris Brown. The title to the screenshot is "Chris Brown Doing Billie Jean". The other comments aren't included so I don't know what they were talking about exactly, but he seems to really support Chris Brown.
  • i agree with the OP and others..
    i have always felt when i seen this picture that something more evil happened that we didn't get the full scoop..
    the marks on her forehead looks like it was in some kind of vise or someone held her head down with there hands and maybe those marks are someones thumb prints?..
    they said over 33 pictures were taking of her ..it scares me to think of what other marks she had..
    just like the one person said about Jennifer Hudson and what happen to her family along with many others that have made it big into the evil music industry..there is always a price they have to pay..sex kittens/sex slaves...
    this just makes me ill...
    huggs n faith
    suzz
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    The following quote really stuck out for me on what Rihanna had to say about the music industry in an interview with Times Online.

“Simon Cowell is nothing compared to what this industry will do to you”

Here is the link to the website that quoted her.

http://allthatsfab.com/2009/12/02/rihanna-speaks-on-janet-jackson-simon-cowell/
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    The industry: Thats why artists say that they sold their soul to the devil.
    The price to be famous and stay famous is a hard one, if you dont go allong with it you are OUT.
    I mean look at Britney, Kevin made a vid from here when she was stoned.
    Brit said im missing out on life. NO WONDER!
    [youtube:3pl5tzqu]
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    I'm glad this post was written. Thanks to the OP for posting it. It could definitely be a possibility. Here are some odd things I've noticed in regards to Chris Brown and Rihanna.

1) The song Disturbia was written by Chris Brown and sang by his then-girlfriend Rihanna. Please look up the lyrics (<!-- m -->http://www.metrolyrics.com/disturbia-ly ... hanna.html<!-- m -->) and watch the video (<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1mU6h4Xdxc<!-- m -->). It may be showing us the true disturbing nature of the entertainment industry.

2) In the song from his latest LP, "Famous Girl," Brown sings "I was wrong for writing Disturbia." (<!-- m -->http://www.metrolyrics.com/famous-girl- ... brown.html<!-- m -->) I always found this line odd. Why was he wrong for writing this song? Who is he justifying his actions to?

3) Chris Brown has stated that he doesn't remember what happened. Rihanna said he had "no soul" in his eyes when he was attacking her. So did Chris Brown totally black out and attacked her? And if that's the case, what caused the black out? Or perhaps, WHO caused the "black out"?

4) Chris Brown's website is called Mechanical Dummy. It is linked on his twitter page: <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/chrisbrown<!-- m -->. It was released after the allegations were made. Odd title much?

These odd things make me theorize that perhaps Chris Brown was trying to get him and Rihanna out of the mind manipulation and perhaps the industry itself by exposing their ways but it only caused further destruction in their relationship and individual lives (with her possibly physically harmed sexually or otherwise and him being accused of the act that was performed on her as well as possible threats, etc.) Again, this is my personal theory but I do not know the facts as much as the next person.
  • vilte90vilte90 Posts: 148
    Those two marks on Rihanna's forehead looks like the horns of devil <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

And I agree with you all who think Chris Brown did nothing against Rihanna. Maybe someone else did this for Rihanna and they suffered both in such way. Since I think they somehow related with NWO they were punished for something..
  • This sounds pretty scary, but what's worse, it could be true <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I also thought it was very STRANGE and Chris doesn't seem to me like someone being capable of doing that... Wow, I don't even want to know what's behind that <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • The worlds one fucked up place these illuminati people are manipulating reality