Birthday Messages To Michael! (Official Thread)

tylerjo608tylerjo608 Posts: 63
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
It's not breaking news because we all know that Aug 29 is Michael's birthday, but I did'nt know where to put this. So feel free to move it. How about showering Michael with TONS of short birthday wishes!!! He needs our L.O.V.E.! Then we should send some to Katherine too (Michael always called her on his birthday, didn't he?).

Ok......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL!!!!!

You have been such an inspiration and are truelly gifted in so many ways. You have opened my eyes to so many meaningful things and I thank you for your eternal compassion for the world. I wish you love and peace and safety. God is protecting and guiding you until you can return. Please know that we love you and hope to see you SOON!!

Bonnie

Comments

• Happy 52nd!!!

MJ ~ I can't believe you're 52!!! You look great and I know you probably still feel like a child in your heart! I could never explain how much you mean to me and I could never thank you enough for everything you've done for me! This world is so lost and confused without you. I'm waiting patiently for your return, and I'll never lose the faith! You've taught me to always believe in myself, and because of you I will, and I'll always believe in you! You're the king and you can do absolutely anything! You're so much more than just the greatest entertainer who ever lived <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <3
    I'm praying that you return soon! Have an amazing birthday, I love you with all my heart and soul!! Your army of L.O.V.E. is always here for you. You're the most beautiful person I've ever known, inside AND out!
    xoxoxo
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Hey Michael !

I don't know if you are here, and normally I don't celebrate the birthdays of people I've never met...
    But you are Michael Jackson, a hope for the world, to make him better. You're someone honest, loving, unique... and soooooo many others things. A lot of people are like this, but you are a world superstar and you still simple and uncorrupted, unbreakable, invincible ! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I don't know what are you preparing for the world, I'm sure this is someting big and you'll make HIStory ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

So, I just say to you:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

Happy%20Birthday!.gif

Ho ! And sorry for writting mistakes, I'm not native english/american. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

SEE YOU LATER !
    THE KING IS
    BAD, THE KING IS DANGEROUS !
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Happy Birthday michael,im not to good with words,but i can say ive always loved you and always will no matter what. xxxxxxxxx <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Lee.HLee.H Posts: 155
    Happy birthdy Michael. L.O.V.E YOU <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Happy birthday, Michael! I love you more...
    heart_238.gif
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    mickey-mouse-happy-birthday.gif
    me%20to%20you%20bears%20i%20love%20you%20this%20much.jpg
    stone%20always%20in%20my%20heart.jpg

Please come back!!!
    baby_lobster.jpg
  • HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644
    Happy Birthday Michael wherever you are, we love you so much!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL!!!!

You can't imagine how much I'm fascinated of you. Since this year of investigation I learnt so much about you, that I didn't know before and I still want to know more and more about you. You make my life worth living, because I always think of your strength that you showed to us. I wanna be like you. And I love your hidden messages for us. This is really a great show and I'm sure you have the most unique team of fans, the Army of Love, no other can attract sooo many people. Thank you very much Michael, I love you endlessly and I wish you a very happy birthday and would you send some more messages, wouldn't you???

I never let you part, cause you're always in my heart...
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Ok there's an official thread... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Happy birthday Michael. Many blessings to you. You are a true gift and an inspiration. I love you from the bottom of my heart and wish that all your dreams come true.
    Thank you for what you are doing this is just incredible. I am very honored to be part of this adventure and I thank God everyday to make me love you. I whish I could give you a present I know that you love that, to open the box and discover what's inside (I like that too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ) no matter what it is, it's always a special moment, I call it "the opening of the box moment" it doesn't last too long but it's the best part. It's always heartwarming to receive a little thing from someone you love.

Here's a virtual present. It's not like a real one but with this one you just have to whish what you want and it appears inside.

oib6l264.gif

Joyeux Anniversaire Michael. I love you more. God bless you billions of times.
  • Happy birthday MJ
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    Happy birthday, Michael !!!

We love you <3
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Hi Michael,

I wish you a very happy birthday, together with all the people you love!
    We all miss you so much, so all I can say is that I hope we will see you soon!
    And if you invite US for your 53th birthday next year, we'll celebrate the biggest party you have ever experienced, with the most devoted and funniest people you have ever met! Mmmm, now that I think about it, IT WOULD BE REALLY GREAT!!
    Have a great day!
    A big hug and 3 kisses (a Dutch habit!) en VAN HARTE GEFELICITEERD!!!!
    Do
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    HAPPY 52nd BIRTHDAY APPLEHEAD!

Wherever you are, whatever you're doing i wish you many happy returns....

<3 <3 <3 <3
  • lovemjlovemj Posts: 129
    happy birthday michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> i,m not big on words but i can say hope you have a wonderfull time <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> missing you more than i can express <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> love you more allways
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY

MICHAEL!!!

I hope you have a good one and many more to come, dude! =] =]
    Peace!

Stranger in Chi-town <333
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    Happy Birthday Mike !!! We all Miss you and i hope you are having fun whereever you may be <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Can't believe it's been 52 years. My how time flies. Hope that where ever you are that you are safe and well and able to enjoy some semblance of celebratory playfulness on your birthday. I know how much you like to have fun and there is still fun, fun, fun to be had. Pitching a water balloon for you on your day. Please come back to us. We miss the magic of you like the flowers miss the rain!
    [center:1lr1w3tm][font=][font=][font=]HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL STILL WAITING ON THE WORLD TO CHANGE SO THAT YOU WILL FEEL FREE TO COME BACK AND SHARE SOME LOVE IN IT[/center:1lr1w3tm]

[/font][/font][/font]
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpyjNJDLSKYh_PkT_AY89jeypFvI8qthAJs0pn_hNTd0W3okk&t=1&usg=__R42YPZ_jC_mTpv-9_eQIYpcM5Ig=
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Happiness[/color]

Love

Peace

Come back soon, please!!

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L1iREJcn4s<!-- m -->
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    happy birthday michael , may God bless and be with you wherever you are !
    To know and become your fan is my luck .
    You are really the greatest person not just as the king of pop but as a human being .
    I hope you're happy wherever you are . this is my only wish for you . <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I love you michael !
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    [center:2wtye2zk]bd.gif[/center:2wtye2zk]
    Michael! Happy 52nd Birthday hun!! You are so good to everybody around you, i consider you a true angel! You have such a beautiful personality and soul,

[center:2wtye2zk]You are an angel, without wings.
    A soldier, without a gun.
    a flower in the spring
    resting beautifully in the sun
    - Me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    [/center:2wtye2zk]

I hope that on this day, you can just forget about working hard, and just have all the fun you could possibly have. i hope you're able to spend it with your family, especially your children! Eat a lot of cake, ice cream and have a water balloon fight <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

oh and don't forget the CAKE FIGHT!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

5esh3s.jpg

i love you most michael! i will always be here for you! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

My little brother made this for you by the way, he's 10 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->:

28cin9s.jpg

I LOVE YOU ♥
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!

Wishing you a day with full of joy and fun, wherever you are now, i hope with caring people who love you the most!
    WE TRULY LOVE YOU MORE <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

You made my life so much better on so many levels, i can't thank you enough!
    Always Love You.....More <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • I wanted to say something special for your birthday .
    I searched my mind over and over and couldn't come up with it.
    Then I thought of something that was said by a mutual friend.
    I believe it describes you perfectly:

Blessed are the pure at heart for they shall see God
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    Hello Michael!
    A verry Happy Birthday and lots of fun!
    Mattie <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    adis11.gif
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Happy Birthday Michael [youtube:2vlo7s4w] <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->