"Brick House"

bis
"Hello"
"All Night Long"
"We Are The World" <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Comments

• Hello!!

Thank you very much for this ,mjalineomg. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    You could be right who knows? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Remeber the Grammys where he was talking about Mj? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Talking about Lionel here I have some news also about him ,regarding MJ:

30 August 2010 01:41
    Lionel Richie - Richie Misses Jackson 'Every Day'

"LIONEL RICHIE is still struggling to come to terms with the death of MICHAEL JACKSON - the veteran singer misses his pal "every single solitary day".

Richie enjoyed a long friendship with the Thriller hitmaker, who was godfather to his daughter Nicole, and he was devastated when he passed away last year (09).

And more than a year after the tragedy, Richie admits he is still grieving the King of Pop.

He tells Britain's The Sun, "I think about Michael every single solitary day. If you have ever lost a parent, you'll know that you'll do something and think, 'Oh I'll ring mum and tell her.' Then you remember you can't ring mum. It's the same with Michael. I think of something I want to tell him and then I remember. How can you even comprehend that? It's just too much. He was a big part of my life..."

I have one question to ask to mister Lionel Richie:
    WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WHEN MICHAEL NEDDED YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT????
    NOW YOU SAY YOU MISS HIM EVERY DAY,BUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR MJ ,BECAUSE IT SEEMS THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE "MURDER"?
    <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

LOVE YOU ALL
  • THERE IS NO MURDER.. Micheal is alive. Part of the hoax. Probably Lionel Richie is in it too, who knows.
  • THERE IS NO MURDER.. Micheal is alive. Part of the hoax. Probably Lionel Richie is in it too, who knows.

Yes I know , <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> but you know ,I was mad because of the situation.
    God bless you !!!

LOVE

Yes I know , <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> but you know ,I was mad because of the situation.
    God bless you !!!

LOVE

Thank you and may God bless you too, my dear..