Mr. and Mrs. Jackson divorcing is an absolute LIE

Hello Fans,

This is Majestik Magnificent. I want to speak to you all on certain issues and things I have been hearing.

First, let me start by saying the announcement you have heard about Mr. and Mrs. Jackson divorcing is an absolute LIE; they are very much together.The press love to try to DIVIDE and CONQUER. Please do not fall into their trap or let them try to divide you from unity. In saying that, the next thing I want to talk about is the letter I sent out four months ago. I still hear that there is division amongst you. This is not good. I asked you back then to please be in UNITY and TOGETHERNESS as Michael Jackson would want you to do! Some of you did not listen. I truly believe that all of you have LOVE for Michael. If this is true that means you knew his HEART his SPIRIT, the LOVE he had for YOU, and how he would want YOU all to be together. Please not only keep Michael's legacy alive, but his SPIRIT, HONESTY and LOVE he had for YOU. When you fight amongst yourselves that is not in the SPIRIT of Michael. The press loves for you all to be divided, fight, and show negativity so they can say "Look at Michael Jackson fans . They can't even get along." Please do not get caught up in that trap!! Carry Michael's SPIRIT in YOU and if YOU TRULY do this it will be about the LOVE for each other. Lastly, please continue to fight for JUSTICE FOR Michael and be his VOICE for JUSTICE and do this in UNITY and LOVE!

Thank You,

Majestik Magnificent

from his facebook

Comments

• they are very much together.

Katherine lives in Encino and Joe in Vegas... Hmmmmmmmmmmm... Sniff Sniff..
  • I figured the "Divorce" news was just media garbage anyways. Media Lies.....such a shame.