Michael Jackson on FUSE NOW

Pearljr In honor of Michael Jackson's 52nd birthday, we, Elbow Grease Productions, are sponsoring 14 hours of Michael Jackson Videos on FUSE-TV (Los Angeles Time Warner) on August 29, 2010 in over a million households.

This 30-commercial intends to bring the death hoax outside the MJ fan community into the mainstream.

EmovieBook-"Pseudocide Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life?" commercial will run 3 times per hour for 14 hours.

This is the Most Shocking TRUE story of our lifetim (16 hours ago)

Is on from 9am-5pm ET

Its on channel 134

<!-- m -->http://fuse.tv/ontv/michael-jackson/<!-- m -->

Comments

• Thank you yahoo4u. I'm a little confused. Are you part of Elbow Grease Productions or is this a copy/paste from somewhere? Also, Pearl Jr.s e-book is going to be shown in commercial?

Blessings to you. I've been so impressed by the information you've brought and shared. Thank you.
  • Thank you yahoo4u. I'm a little confused. Are you part of Elbow Grease Productions or is this a copy/paste from somewhere? Also, Pearl Jr.s e-book is going to be shown in commercial?

Blessings to you. I've been so impressed by the information you've brought and shared. Thank you.
    No, Pearl Jr is, i got this from her youtube status
  • I was searching for Michael stuff on tv today n I came across this but I dont get the channel. Now I'm even more interested to see it.
  • its just a commercial, she just me a message
    It's not a hoax show. It is our 30-second commercial which will be airing on FUSE during the hours of 10 am to midnight. We are a major sponsor for his birthday in LA on Time Warner.

but the marathon is still on
  • <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> yahoo4u, how do you know if this is the goal (to disclose suspected fraud)? Not just a tribute for his birthday? You have the link Pearl Jr about this, please? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • :? yahoo4u, how do you know if this is the goal (to disclose suspected fraud)? Not just a tribute for his birthday? You have the link Pearl Jr about this, please? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/Pearljr<!-- m -->
  • its also on centric and BET for those who got brighthouse..im trying to watch all three <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • omg...that commercial is gonna air on FUSE?! 3 times per hour?! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> if so, thats great news!

On the website it says "Half of Michael’s fan base is convinced that Michael was murdered just as many Jackson family members do, and the other growing half swears that Michael Jackson (MJ) faked his death and have discovered many clues to prove their theory." WOW! ...(except of course the part about how his family members believe he was murdered <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> )
    Are we really becoming the "growing half" of the fan base???
  • omg...that commercial is gonna air on FUSE?! 3 times per hour?! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> if so, thats great news!

On the website it says "Half of Michael’s fan base is convinced that Michael was murdered just as many Jackson family members do, and the other growing half swears that Michael Jackson (MJ) faked his death and have discovered many clues to prove their theory." WOW! ...(except of course the part about how his family members believe he was murdered <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> )
    where i dont see that?

where i dont see that?

just go to http://michaeljacksonpseudocide.com
    scroll down to where it says "Introduction" and its like the second paragraph..
  • I think Pearl Jr just promote the book because of the belief that perpetuates about Elvis, inclusive. She is very smart as well as several others who wrote about their "ithinks" ... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • here is the commercial

[youtube:3civving]
  • We shell see.
  • I've been watching Fuse since 9 when the 30th Ann Concert went off on TVOne, and After Janet sang, and I've had now sound. It's very annoying. This happened last night too. The Michael stuff has no sound, but the commercials are very loud. Is anyone else having this problem? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I checked this morning channels, I have Charter, and FUSE here is 158 which I don't have, but the program titles are "Michael jackson:Remember his Time", Devotion, A Tribute, and Michael Jackson: The Inside Story". That must be last one Pearl on. Sorry, my package does not include FUSE nor TVONE,now about MJ as well. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> So, what Pearl says?
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    here is the commercial

[youtube:1h1pltix]

I Loooove your sig very much! It's too funny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • That commercial looks extremely unprofessional. If I saw it on tv and wasn't a believe I wouldn't take it seriously at all.