MjTunes presents Whatever Happens video

edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
[youtube:arebmcd8]

Comments

• DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Not available in my country, content of Sony. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    Could you please post the link once more without embedding the video? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I could watch it via hidemyass.com then. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Not available in my country, content of Sony. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    Could you please post the link once more without embedding the video? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I could watch it via hidemyass.com then. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c84Eo0P ... r_embedded<!-- m -->
  • Mjtunes radio is an Internet radio station that is dedicated to Michael Jackson and his music. This video is their "official" video for the song "Whatever Happens". It is not AN OFFICIAL video, it is pretty much then a fan made video.

Mjtunes has done this with other Michael Jackson songs or events as well.

http://twitter.com/MjTunes_Radio

Bio:
    Tune in to the First Michael Jackson Radio, the first career spanning radio dedicated to the King Of Pop.

http://www.mjtunes.com/index.php

On August 29, 1958 Michael Jackson was born!

To celebrate this very special day in the lives of Michael's family, friends and millions of his fans, MjTunes.com organizes a big event to pay tribute to the one and only KING OF POP!

On Sunday, August 29 come to celebrate this event with us, and win various prizes!

Radio Event Includes
    * Documentary Special: rare documentaries which range from Jackson 5 era to Michael Jackson's solo years;
    * Interactive Special: "The Quiz Of Pop" (*) - free online contest. Answer questions in real time and win numerous prizes (t-shirts, collectible prizes, upcoming album);
    * Bonus Special: The Best Of Remixes, Live Performances and Covers.

MjTunes Exclusive
    * After E.T. the short film and Captain EO Reloaded, MjTunes Production is going to present the short film "Michael Jackson Whatever Happens" featuring Carlos Santana.

NB: August 29 is the only official tribute day chosen by MjTunes to celebrate the memory of Michael Jackson. We make our choice to honor The King Of Pop each year on the day of his birth, and not the day he passed away. We thank all our listeners, fans and donator-members for their comprehension, support and loyalty since 2006.

"Whatever Happens" - Sunday, August 29, 2PM (GMT + 1) @ <!-- m -->http://mjtunes.com/whateverhappens/<!-- m -->
    Radio Show - Sunday, August 29, 3PM (GMT + 1)

Stay Tuned

(*) Contest available only to registered members.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    There's nothing new from Michael guys, don't worry.
    It's previous clips from him pretty much made into a montage, and some new footage from a.. western it seems.
    Nothing made my hoax alarm sound off.
    It was a nice video though. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Reminded me of "Dances with Wolves" a bit.
  • MAYBE IT MEANS SOMETHING!!!
    We have Ace of Spades in this Video:

The ace of spades (also known as the spadille[1]) is, traditionally speaking, the highest card in the deck of playing cards, although the actual value of the card varies from game to game. In popular myth and folklore, it is also known as the "death card" (wth-)

A SPADE is also a SHOVEL used to dig with.

Maybe this is a reference to the latest stories about possibly EXHUMING Michael.
    In which case it would be discovered that he isn't in any casket.

ct1004_spade.jpg
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

2 screens of footage I've never seen. Does someone know where this comes from?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Souza,
    I think the second one is from Come Together.

Edit: I mean Dirty Diana.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    and the first one seems to be from Pepsi commercial "Dreams"

• 2 screens of footage I've never seen. Does someone know where this comes from?
    the first is from the pepsi dream commercial
  • Darn I thought this was going to be an unreleased music video. This is a bummer
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    First one is indeed from the Pepsi commercial dreams, but the shot is twice as long.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MAYBE IT MEANS SOMETHING!!!
    We have Ace of Spades in this Video:

The ace of spades (also known as the spadille[1]) is, traditionally speaking, the highest card in the deck of playing cards, although the actual value of the card varies from game to game. In popular myth and folklore, it is also known as the "death card" (wth-)

A SPADE is also a SHOVEL used to dig with.

Maybe this is a reference to the latest stories about possibly EXHUMING Michael.
    In which case it would be discovered that he isn't in any casket.

ct1004_spade.jpg
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Not available in my country, content of Sony. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c84Eo0P ... r_embedded<!-- m -->
    Thank you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Does anyone else find this video a little odd? It doesn't feel like just a "fan video".

I noticed it said "15 years later" and then showed the lone man riding to town on his white horse. Does this represent that a wrong was done years ago (by 5 men?) and now the victim is hunting down those that done him wrong? The video clips of Michael that were shown were also strange to me - why those? They were woven really well into the video but didn't match the plot...a western setting. This has to have dual meaning. Could it be good vs evil? Wrong done against those that are weaker and the revenge that follows? Why did MJ Radio pick that particular song? Whatever Happens...unless Michael is saying "will you commit to staying with me no matter what happens?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    That thought crossed my mind too......... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Why did MJ Radio pick that particular song? Whatever Happens...unless Michael is saying "will you commit to staying with me no matter what happens?
    Good question, what else is supposed to happen after he "died"
    Why pick that song out of may..things that makes go hummmm!!!
    Peace.
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    That thought crossed my mind too......... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    where'd that pic come from?
  • That thought crossed my mind too......... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    where'd that pic come from?

I think it's some new footage they added ...
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    i mean the car one 2good2btrue posted.