June 29,2010, Michael's Birth Day at FL and Encino

scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
edited January 1970 in News
Hi everyone. Today busy dayfor me despite it is Sunday, I passed important test, then went to FL to see what's going on, then I drove to Encino for observation and took flowers and baloon (you can see flying blue baloon on the picture). To my surprise, I did not see anyone in Encino, no flowers or gifts, no sign of fans that went there but me. Unless security already took in something they got. At FL much less fans than on "death" anniversary. One fact was very ODD, I approached FL security and asked if family members were there or they expecting anyone, she said "NO, were not there and not expecting".
There was funny moment with Jacksons' security: I called from outside and security answered "Can I help you?", I asked him "Is this 4641?" (because there is no where house number, neighboring houses have number, theirs not), he said "How can I help you?", I said "I have flowers for Michael", he goes "leave it outside", I asked again to be sure "THIS IS IT?", HE PAUSED and said "Excuse me?", I laughed and repeated "Is this 4641?", he said "Yes" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> , then I put bouquet w/baloon on top of the big rock of mailbaox and answering devise and left.

Comments

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Increased attachment size
  • Thanks for sharing!
    Interesting... Okay, the family - as I heard - don't go to FL too often, but no fans in Encino.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Thank you so much for sharing these pics with us
  • Thanks for sharing. I had to chuckle at THIS IS IT ?!?!?
    I wish I could have been there, I'd be so nervous though - were you nervous?
    Thanks for sharing. I had to chuckle at THIS IS IT ?!?!?

A little <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Your not that far, haven't you ever been in the USA?

A little <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Your not that far, haven't you ever been in the USA?

I have been to the states but not California, yet !!! I was ready to take a trip down for his memorial at the Staples Center though, hotel was reserved but didn't "win" a ticket.
    Haha, almost sounds as "this is it" was some secret code for them. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • thanks for sharing this!
    So...any news from Randy? He was supposed to be there...
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    thx for sharing,u're so lucky
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    thanks for sharing this!

it seems he was there

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/MJHOAXLIVE/status/22473462030<!-- m -->

Randy.jpg
  • thanks for sharing this!

it seems he was there

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/MJHOAXLIVE/status/22473462030<!-- m -->

Randy.jpg

Thank you ForstAMoon!
    Well, someone from the family had to be there , <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> and we learnt Randy is a good actor <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    june 29 ? ehh <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> you have good eyes victor ,i just saw it when you mensioned it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->and it seems you are the only one who saw this <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • june 29 ? ehh <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I think she means August 29th
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    THANKS FOR SHARING SCORPIONCHIK IMAGINE THE SECURITY GUY TALKING TO YOU WAS MICHAEL, HE'S LIKE LEAVE THE GOODIES AND LEAVE. HE CAN DISGUISE HE'S VOICE. MIKE WAS ALL GETTING THE GOODIES TAKING THEM INSIDE WITH HIM HEY U NEVER KNOW THIS IS OUR MIKEY. I HOPE HE HAD A GREAT DAY WHEREVER HE IS HE CAN FEEL OUR LOVE <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'M GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO MAKE OBSERVATIONS AND SHARE THEM WITH US. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    june 29 ? ehh <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I think she means August 29th

Ooops, your right. Must be August 29 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . Indeed, was very busy day for me and apparently got tired.
    THANKS FOR SHARING SCORPIONCHIK IMAGINE THE SECURITY GUY TALKING TO YOU WAS MICHAEL, HE'S LIKE LEAVE THE GOODIES AND LEAVE. HE CAN DISGUISE HE'S VOICE. MIKE WAS ALL GETTING THE GOODIES TAKING THEM INSIDE WITH HIM HEY U NEVER KNOW THIS IS OUR MIKEY. I HOPE HE HAD A GREAT DAY WHEREVER HE IS HE CAN FEEL OUR LOVE <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'M GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO MAKE OBSERVATIONS AND SHARE THEM WITH US. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I hope it was not Michael. I looked terrible. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I was in rush to make go both places and was not well prepared, I did not plan ahead. Thank you.
  • THANKS FOR SHARING SCORPIONCHIK IMAGINE THE SECURITY GUY TALKING TO YOU WAS MICHAEL, HE'S LIKE LEAVE THE GOODIES AND LEAVE. HE CAN DISGUISE HE'S VOICE. MIKE WAS ALL GETTING THE GOODIES TAKING THEM INSIDE WITH HIM HEY U NEVER KNOW THIS IS OUR MIKEY. I HOPE HE HAD A GREAT DAY WHEREVER HE IS HE CAN FEEL OUR LOVE <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'M GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO MAKE OBSERVATIONS AND SHARE THEM WITH US. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I hope it was not Michael. I looked terrible. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I was in rush to make go both places and was not well prepared, I did not plan ahead. Thank you.

Thank you for so much for sharing this with us. I am glad that you were able to go. And, I'm sure you looked fine too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Blessings.
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    Scorpionchik, I'm sure you looked ok, now that's admirable you went to both places. Mike appreciates it, I cannot even imagine how he must feel not being able to openly express his gratitude he'd wanna hug you knowing you went there in a rush but at least you went. That means a lot to Mike.
  • Scorpionchik, I'm sure you looked ok, now that's admirable you went to both places. Mike appreciates it, I cannot even imagine how he must feel not being able to openly express his gratitude he'd wanna hug you knowing you went there in a rush but at least you went. That means a lot to Mike.

Thank you cin_pyt! How you so sure about how Michael feels? Suspicious <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Your just being nice. Thanks again.
    I am sure every one of you would go if you too live close. I also went for all of you cause I new you guys were impatient to know what is happening on Mike's birthday. It was my pleasure, not a big deal. It is all for L.O.V.E.