During the Steelers Game last night!!!!

nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
OMG did anyone see that AT&T ad last night during the Steelers pre-season football game???? My husband and I were watching on TV and this AT&T ad came on. Well as we all have discussed here on the forum before, their ads can be a bit odd and seem to have clues from time to time but THIS was WOAH!!!! So help me it said CONVERT THE NON BELIEVERS!!!!!!!!! at the very end of the ad in large type as if getting a message out there for all to see. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
This is not just someone reaching for things that pertain to Michael, not just one of those times......this has to mean something!!!

Comments

• lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Is this the one?

[youtube:2wrcl7g1]
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Nope this one was a bit different but it said "Convert the Non Believers" at the end.
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Do you really think MJ talked to the boss of AT&T to be linked with this society ? C'mon, that's no sense ! Just a sentence, just a coincidence.
  • didn't someone bring up a long while back about some kind of government chip program that was named believe? if someone can confirm that , please do. in the meantime it might be wise to be careful about how you allow yourself to think about this believe concept.
    Lmao!!!! You people are funny. I'll make sure not to mention believe again. Not Criss Angel's, not Jesus Christ's or any other reference to BeLIEve!!!!!! Even though it does stand as sort of a slogan for what at least most of us are and that would be BeLIEvers!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Very funny ideed people.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Do you really think MJ talked to the boss of AT&T to be linked with this society ? C'mon, that's no sense ! Just a sentence, just a coincidence.
    There ARE no coincidences....

Anyway, MJ can BUY his way into any commercial he wants to--that is, if he hasn't just actually gone into the advertizing business himself---as his new career!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Then, too, perhaps he OWNS A T & T, now. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> C'mon ! If MJ is linked to AT&T, too many people would be involved...

And MJ owns AT&T, C'MON ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Stop this <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • BabyShineBabyShine Posts: 119
    this kind of post kind of make me depressed..t really shows that we have nthing to believe in anymore, no more strange things happening, no more real strange talks from the jacksons, nothing...so we start seing clues everywhere even when t doesnt make sense at all like for this ad.... Sorry, dont mean to be rude or anything, but whenever we see "believe" written somwhere or things that mean Michael to us, we cant always make a bind wth the hoax...
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    this kind of post kind of make me depressed..t really shows that we have nthing to believe in anymore, no more strange things happening, no more real strange talks from the jacksons, nothing...so we start seing clues everywhere even when t doesnt make sense at all like for this ad.... Sorry, dont mean to be rude or anything, but whenever we see "believe" written somwhere or things that mean Michael to us, we cant always make a bind wth the hoax...

agree
    So there is no humor in anything any more either <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    This is the sad part. I was just playing a facebook game the other day and I got a prize and in posting the notification it said *BAM!!!* I found that hilarious but I certainly did not associate it with anything serious about the hoax or anything about the hoax for that matter. But if we cannot laugh or talk about these instances where something odd comes up like this then there is not much point any more in associating with each other because without fun or a laugh once in awhile then we truly don't have anything at all. And I don't say this to be mean or spiteful but it's just the way I feel and it really hurts me to think this is what it's come to. It's all about who gets be biggest dog biscuit now or the biggest clue. Oh give them a freaking cookie, they did good. It will not kill you people to laugh and joke.
  • So there is no humor in anything any more either <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    This is the sad part. I was just playing a facebook game the other day and I got a prize and in posting the notification it said *BAM!!!* I found that hilarious but I certainly did not associate it with anything serious about the hoax or anything about the hoax for that matter. But if we cannot laugh or talk about these instances where something odd comes up like this then there is not much point any more in associating with each other because without fun or a laugh once in awhile then we truly don't have anything at all. And I don't say this to be mean or spiteful but it's just the way I feel and it really hurts me to think this is what it's come to. It's all about who gets be biggest dog biscuit now or the biggest clue. Oh give them a freaking cookie, they did good. It will not kill you people to laugh and joke.

I understand what you mean, nefari, I like this one:happy 5th birthday
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEcvi9hz ... re=related<!-- m -->

Though I´m still curious which ad you actually saw <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->