MyWhoIsIt video including Barnum connection

finfinfinfin Posts: 648
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
Please see video <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0dOGgNe ... re=related<!-- m -->
(sorry, I haven't been able to work out how to embed it) I think MyWhoIsIt makes fascinating videos. There are parallels made showing the influence of Barnum's work and Michael's work - the way they are presented are uncanny imo.
Please also see TS Update TIAI Update #5c: DO you Think 4 your Self? <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9891<!-- l --> regarding the Greatest Show on Earth

Comments

• [youtube:1kj8077a]
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    [youtube:te4pn0cz]
    Many thanks for embedding the video, please can you let me know how to do it, I am a computer dunce?
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    Post your youtube link beetween
  • Thanks! I'll have to look at this later. I agree - I think mywhoisit IS VERY interesting. They have a lot of knowledge in video making for the average person. Hmm...
  • Yay, a new thread in my favorite Death Hoax Theory sub-category - thank you!
    Unfortunately I can´t watch the vid due to restrictions in my country, but I´ll try it with "hidemya**" later...<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    if u cant watch it.....what about it being sent to u via an e.mail >>??????? just a thought
  • if u cant watch it.....what about it being sent to u via an e.mail >>??????? just a thought

Do you think it would work for me, then?
    I´ve never tried that before but to hide my *** wasn´t helpful here and I´m grateful for every alternative idea...
    -thank you in advance, loyalfan! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->