Am I crazy? TV show topics-MJ's BD

MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I don't watch TV really but my daughter had it on lots today, and I know it's a day after MJ's birthday but I wonder if they put themes on with him in mind. Maybe it's nothing, and I'm over thinking.

On the Simpsons (not good with names) this guy was complaining he was so ugly. After getting facial surgery he goes around, with the help of Homer, to all the people who turned him down because of his looks, and plans on getting revenge. Every time though people apologize or welcome him nicely to join them so his plans fall flat. Homer was supposed to carry out destructive help and the guy always has to stop him.

On Sponge Bob, Mr. Crabbs realized this newspaper was making a lot of money selling news stories, so he goes into the printing business in his restaurant. Sponge Bob is supposed to get stories. In the beginning they are boring and it doesn't sell so Crabs tells him to make up stuff. Soon he's making tons of money and meanwhile everyone's lives are ruined because SB is telling huge horrible stories about them, but people are buying papers like cr azy. Sorry then she changed the channel.

In both cases they were so creative and funny, but it just seems so many programs draw me to Michael's life and experiences, as if he's working behind the scenes. So am I just MJ-crazy?

Has anybody noticed any other unusually MJ-related programing yesterday or today?

Comments

• i keep tellen' ya we are all gonna really neeeeeed those jackets soon. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> i am quite sure i will be the first to go. i was already 3/4 there when i started. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Michael knew we would, that's why he made them stylish <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> buckles and all. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I was watching Three's company, Janet inherited a vase from this deceased person. The lawyer was reading the will, so he addressed to alll the family when it came to Janet's turn Jack yelled out loud " THIS IS IT". Now the show aired in 70's so he did not know about MJ concerts THIS IS IT. but this 3 little words are coming out more and more lately. I guess we all need this straight jacket.. hahah.. No one is going crazy, we are more subjected in selective hearing, because we are so much focused into MJ investigations, that every little thing we hear and see reminds us and associates us towards MJ, supposedly death.
    Blessings.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I see "Michaelisms" everywhere also! Movies, tv, commercials, everywhere there seems to be some connection to Michael. CNN seems to be reporting more stories about what is really happening in our world, not what the media has been reporting , which is usually "half truth" at best. I notice them talking more and more about "corruption" and how there is no one in the Government that represents the "people." I don't remember anyone talking openly about this before, so I believe the truth is starting to come out, little by little.

A funny thing just happened to me a couple of hours ago. I was sitting in the dentist office and I grabbed the newspaper and opened it randomly and on the page I opened there was a big headline that read "ELVIS RESURRECTED!" and the exact same moment Michael came on the radio in the office singing "Bad!" <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> My husband and I just looked at each other and had a good laugh!! Michael is everywhere and it appears that Elvis is too! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Oh, don't get too excited about the Elvis thing, turns out the article was about an Elvis impersonator playing tomorrow night here at the PNE. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    That's what I was just trying to tell people in another thread I posted about the AT&T ads all through the Steelers game the other night and I got chastised and belittled for it. I'm like what the heck did I do to anyone. I was just sharing something amusing and I get the 3rd degree for it. Yeesh!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    This one happened to me at the beginning of July. I had been watching This Is It with a couple of my family members and pointing out things we've discussed on this board. Such as Gilda, doubles and impersonators, No RIP, The BAM at the end after credits ect.
    After it finished, the TV was on and American Dad was playing as we were talking among ourselves. We all heard this and looked at each other. The line from the animated show said
    "Who threw Jackson's double into the dead pool?"
    We all just looked at each other and asked "Did you just hear that?"
    I nodded and went looking for my straight jacket. Ah, that's what I needed.
  • it doesn't help either when you are around other people and you think of something like this conversation and get a silly grin on your face or start to giggle a little. then the person around you ask what and you can't tell them or they will have you locked up in looney land. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I know all about the silly grin or giggle, I have done it for years when I heard mj related things everywhere, and selective memory has a lot to do with it.
  • On 28. or 30.8. there was a film "The Butterfly Effect". I missed it because it was too late. But I saw some scenes on youtube. It was very disturbing, about mind control. It was scary. And on his birthday there was the first good documentation I saw about him, it was called "the MJ File". Tom Mesereau was speaking alot, I never saw him before on TV. And someone else said, that this Tom Sneddon should have gone in jail, but until now this didn't happen. Why???? Seems there is no justice and maybe for MJ never will be, sadly.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    I hope that Tom gets researched <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    On 28. or 30.8. there was a film "The Butterfly Effect". I missed it because it was too late. But I saw some scenes on youtube. It was very disturbing, about mind control. It was scary. And on his birthday there was the first good documentation I saw about him, it was called "the MJ File". Tom Mesereau was speaking alot, I never saw him before on TV. And someone else said, that this Tom Sneddon should have gone in jail, but until now this didn't happen. Why???? Seems there is no justice and maybe for MJ never will be, sadly.

There's is always a justice believe me. The people like Sneddon will be judged.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I don't think that you're crazy Mjonmind I see it like Michael's "death" reverberated in the collective unconscious and thanks to God some people may be inspired to write these stories. Michael can't possibly be behind all this IMO (or <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ).
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    I don't think that you're crazy Mjonmind I see it like Michael's "death" reverberated in the collective unconscious and thanks to God some people may be inspired to write these stories. Michael can't possibly be behind all this IMO (or <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ).

Don't be too sure...

Michael Jackson IS quite the PUPPETMASTER... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> While behind the curtain, he's got nothing but time on his hands...all that clever grey matter just HAS to be startin SOMEthin' <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Yes, when I saw "Alice in Wonderland" in cinema I fell almost off my chair, when I saw hatman dancing. Also the scene on the table, when the mouse says it's the wrong Alice and madhatter says "It's Alice, I know HIM anywhere" and they were all waiting for Alice...
    On 26th Aug. they showed "The Jacksons - An American Dream". The adult MJ was played by Wylie Draper. He amazingly looked like Michael Jackson. He was so cute!!! What I read about him in wikipedia? He died one year later, at the age 24 from Leucämie (Cancer). What a very strange coincidence and what a rare disease. He really looked very much like MJ also the moves, it was amazing. And on the film "Eyes wide Shut" I read that the regisseur, Stanley Kubrick, died after he just finished this film, the 7.3.1999 due to a heartattack at home...Also what a strange coincidence. That film he made, is probably the truth, for which he had to pay, like the model in the film. Also look at the numbers.