Bodyguards Follow Prince and Paris Jackson Around New School

LoveNeedsExpressionLoveNeedsExpression Posts: 543
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Michael Jackson's two oldest children -- Prince Michael, 13, and Paris, 12 -- began their studies at a traditional school last Wednesday -- their first experience outside of homeschooling. But before they could hit the books like "normal" kids, Prince and Paris had to first win over their skeptical grandmother, Katherine.

A family member close to the situation tells PopEater that Paris and Prince's legal guardian protested the idea of sending the sheltered kids to school, feeling their father would have disapproved. However, one of Jermaine Jackson's sons stepped in and encouraged Katherine to allow Prince and Paris to move away from homeschooling.

The King of Pop's eldest children are attending The Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley and a parent at the school tells PopEater that things are anything but "normal" when the famous kids are there.
Both have full-time bodyguards, who patrol the school's parking lot and accompany the kids from class to class, to their lockers and even watch over them during lunch.

This kind of attention would seem to stifle their ability to fit in and make friends -- two things that are important to young Prince, who was seeking a "social experience" by enrolling at the prestigious school. Sources tell us the Jackson's are the only students at the exclusive school with a full-time security detail.

"The bodyguard situation really is a bit intimidating to other kids," one parent, who has four kids at the school, tells PopEater. "And that makes them hesitant to approach Prince and Paris."

TMZ was first to report that the kids were attending school.

Some in the Jackson family are also upset with this situation because they firmly believe sending the kids to school is not something Michael would have wanted. He famously protected his children from the public, and now various family members believe they are vulnerable and exposed to the outside world.

"This is a huge change for both of them," a family source tells PopEater.

The entire family agreed Jackson's youngest child, Blanket, who at 8 years old is reportedly the shyest of the three, is not ready and will stay at home with private tutors.

<!-- m -->http://www.popeater.com/2010/08/30/prin ... odyguards/<!-- m -->

Comments

• while i really don't know that i feel they can't have a social life and still be home schooled, this almost sounds like someone is trying to put jermaines kid in the hot seat again along with katherine.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Worst case scenario, what's someone going to do, kidnap them for millions of MJ's money, what's supposedly left of it. Or some bully is going to beat them up for being MJ's kid. If someone wanted to do it, what's one or two security gaurds, easy to take down. If think the security is not for that, but rather to send a message--that they are different because they are MJ's, to give the aura of mystery and intrigue. They are part of this whole hoax, junior key players, part of his legacy and team. Born into royalty of ARG elite, in this case. MJ always said he envied other kids' normal childhood, but he's not allowing his own to have one either. I remember Barbara Walters saying to him, that he resented the press telling stories about him, but yet she felt he invited it by wearing disguises, etc. (a two-way street).

So obviously, I believe there's more to this story, that fits in with the hoax.
  • some kids are mean spirited and often repeat what they hear at home, so if their parents are hating on MJ I'm sure they will have no problem saying so to the kids... Just think of what we get when we let it be known that we like MJ...all the taunting and "molester" jokes... This is why MJ didn't want them to go to public school. Lets hope that the kids at this school will leave bad remarks to themselves. Jealously does bad things to kids.
  • I don't see anything wrong with sending the kids to a normal school. They do need a social experience. They are growing up and they can't live their life in a golden "cage". Even if Mj may not love the idea, as he probably doesn't, his kids may have a say in it. Think about it...Would you keep your children away from the world if they wanted to go out? You may not love it, knowing the downside to it, but you have to think about what they want too. And eventually they will go out and live in the "real world"; they have to start sometime...
    I think even MJ said it at one point ( don't remember when)...that if they will want to have the veils removed he will do it...something like that. So why not now, with normal schooling?
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for them. Hope they will fit in and not get a hard time from other kids, "just because they're MJ's kids"...( like MJ said)
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    They could kidnapp any member of the Jackson family...
    BS story...THis is not a good social experience...not for the Jackson kids and the other kids in school... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Chappie
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    i don't know if it's part of the plan or what.... but i don't like it. i'm no one to comment on their family issues but i'm just too much concerned about the kids. if Michael is really gone i don't think this is going to help the kids in anyway, not just now. it has been one year only. the kids WILL get those molester jokes, can you imagine how would they feel then if their father is really gone?? it's not easy to cope with anyway and if he really is gone this would be much much much worse for the kids. i just hope Michael is REALLY ALIVE and is being able to keep in touch with the kids so that they get the strength to deal with it. God bless the kids, and their father.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Did we hear this one coming out of Katherines own mouth?
    Everything that tmz reports is copied all over the world.
    They are close to the fire, but "sources" can give false info as well.
    If the kids go to school the papparazi is allready lying in the bushes at that school to get some pictures of it.
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    ( i think)
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    If the kids go to school the papparazi is allready lying in the bushes at that school to get some pictures of it.
    ( i think)

Agreed we absolutely don't know if the kids are really in this school...these are just claims, TMZ was first and of course the family speaks to 'Popeater' about this kind of things...

But on Wiki their names have been added...IDK

Notable students and alumni

* Jill Whelan
    * Albert Hammond, Jr. of the Strokes
    * Jacques Brautbar, Alex Greenwald, and Sam Farrar of Phantom Planet
    * Kyle Sullivan
    * Bret Easton Ellis
    * Nicky Hilton
    * Paris Hilton
    * Nicole Richie
    * Neil Norman
    * Rob Kardashian
    * Kimberly Stewart
    * Matthew Perry
    * Tatyana Ali
    * Alyssa Milano
    * Rashida Jones
    * Natalie Cole
    * Gaby Hoffmann
    * Tevin Campbell
    * Justin Shenkarow
    * Meredith MacRae
    * Nicollette Sheridan
    * Sara Gilbert
    * Melissa Gilbert
    * Laura Dern
    * Sean Hood
    * Christopher Parkening
    * Gunnar Nelson and Matthew Nelson of the band Nelson
    * Christian Brando
    * Paul Thomas Anderson[2]
    * Josh Zuckerman

Prince Michael & Paris Jackson

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckley_School_(California<!-- m -->)
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Unless i see a photo of thm attending school i won't believe it, how many times the media has lied and manipulated!? .. but even if this story is true, then i'm only glad for them, i'm sure this is their own decision, they are old enough and this is a good way to communicate with others, to make friends, to have a normal childhood, and if this is their decision i think Michael had to agree with them, it's a high time for them to enter life. My prayers are always with 3 of them, may God bless and protect them.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    ( i think)

Agreed we absolutely don't know if the kids are really in this school...these are just claims, TMZ was first and of course the family speaks to 'Popeater' about this kind of things...

* Jill Whelan
    * Kyle Sullivan
    * Bret Easton Ellis
    * Nicky Hilton
    * Paris Hilton
    * Nicole Richie
    * Neil Norman
    * Rob Kardashian
    * Kimberly Stewart
    * Matthew Perry
    * Tatyana Ali
    * Alyssa Milano
    * Rashida Jones
    * Natalie Cole
    * Gaby Hoffmann
    * Tevin Campbell
    * Justin Shenkarow
    * Meredith MacRae
    * Nicollette Sheridan
    * Sara Gilbert
    * Melissa Gilbert
    * Laura Dern
    * Sean Hood
    * Christopher Parkening
    * Christian Brando
    * Josh Zuckerman

Everyone can make changes on wikipedia pages.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    I hope the kids will like the school because I'm still not convinced of how good idea it is. They've already created a wall between the Jackson kids and other students; how can Paris and Prince bond when firstly, adults follow them around and watch their every movement and secondly, others are nor nervous to approach.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Unless i see a photo of thm attending school i won't believe it, how many times the media has lied and manipulated!? .. but even if this story is true, then i'm only glad for them, i'm sure this is their own decision, they are old enough and this is a good way to communicate with others, to make friends, to have a normal childhood, and if this is their decision i think Michael had to agree with them, it's a high time for them to enter life. My prayers are always with 3 of them, may God bless and protect them.

I´m with you... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    ( i think)

* Jill Whelan
    * Kyle Sullivan
    * Bret Easton Ellis
    * Nicky Hilton
    * Paris Hilton
    * Nicole Richie
    * Neil Norman
    * Rob Kardashian
    * Kimberly Stewart
    * Matthew Perry
    * Tatyana Ali
    * Alyssa Milano
    * Rashida Jones
    * Natalie Cole
    * Gaby Hoffmann
    * Tevin Campbell
    * Justin Shenkarow
    * Meredith MacRae
    * Nicollette Sheridan
    * Sara Gilbert
    * Melissa Gilbert
    * Laura Dern
    * Sean Hood
    * Christopher Parkening
    * Christian Brando
    * Josh Zuckerman

Everyone can make changes on wikipedia pages.

Yes I know. This was just to mention it and I don't take it as a proof.
  • heres another article

Michael Jackson's children Paris and Prince Michael, pictured in January, are attending the Buckley School despite family members' objections.
    (Getty Images)

Jackson two create a stir

Michael's kids, bodyguards give new schoolmates a thrill

August 31, 2010

BY BILL ZWECKER Sun-Times Columnist

Since its founding in 1933, the very exclusive Buckley School in Sherman Oaks, Calif., has had many celebrities' kids as students, but the arrival of Michael Jackson's two oldest children ''was something we've never seen at Buckley,'' according to a parent at the prestigious private school.

The source said school administrators were given a ''laundry list'' of demands before Katherine Jackson agreed to send her grandchildren Prince Michael and Paris to Buckley -- to begin classes last week.

''Everyone was given a very intensive 'prep' talk,'' quipped the Buckley parent. ''They were told to instruct other students not to ask Prince Michael and Paris anything about their father or other members of their family, including Janet Jackson.

''Of course, by telling the other kids to 'act normal,' you automatically make everyone feel a bit stressed out -- afraid of saying anything inappropriate.''

• An additional problem, according to the Buckley parent, is the presence of two full-time bodyguards who are at the Jackson children's sides at all time. ''They arrive with them in the morning, accompany them from the parking lot into the school, are outside their classes and even walk them to their lockers and hover over them at lunchtime,'' added the BZ spy. ''Not exactly the best way for them to fit in and make friends. It's almost like they are still being home-schooled -- only now with an audience.''

• A longtime Jackson family source says the idea of sending Prince Michael and Paris to the school was not universally approved by Michael's siblings. ''Jermaine and Randy and some of the others have doubts that Michael would ever have approved this, despite Prince Michael's desire to have the social experience of attending school.''

• Among the better-known alumni of the Buckley School are Matthew Perry, Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, Nicollette Sheridan, Laura Dern, Nicole Richie and Alyssa Milano.

<!-- m -->http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/2 ... 31.article<!-- m -->
  • Poor children, I feel for them. It is not easy to be children of a Icon like MJ. How can they have friends if the body guards are there.

I HOPE THERE ARE NO OTHER POSTING ON THIS. IF THERE IS LOCK IT.

Michael Jackson's Kids' School Struggle
    Michael Jackson's eldest two children - Prince Michael and Paris - are having trouble fitting into school because of their full-time bodyguards.

Michael Jackson's children are having trouble fitting into school because of their full-time bodyguards.

The late 'Thriller' singer's eldest kids - Prince Michael, 13, and Paris, 12 - have enrolled in The Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley of California, but have reportedly struggled to make friends as the other pupils find their full time minders "intimidating".

A parent at the school told gossip website PopEater: "The bodyguard situation really is a bit intimidating to other kids. And that makes them hesitant to approach Prince and Paris."

The bodyguards reportedly accompany Paris and Prince to their classes, to their lockers and even watch them during lunch hour.

Michael's mother Katherine - the children's legal guardian - was said to be sceptical over sending the eldest two to school, feeling it would be against the wishes of Michael who had always had them taught at home.

However, the son of one of Katherine's other children, Jermaine Jackson, stepped in and encouraged her to allow Prince and Paris to experience the wider world.

The youngest of Michael's children, eight-year-old Prince Michael II - known as Blanket - is still schooled at home, as he is said to be shy and the family feel he is not ready to move out of the home schooling environment.

One of Michael's friends, Lionel Richie, has previously said he thinks the children now have a better chance of a normal life now they are no longer in the care of the 'Billie Jean' hitmaker.

He said: "I think they have a better chance now. I think they have a better opportunity to live a normal life.

"It's hard to be Michael Jackson's kids because you're out and it's you with Michael Jackson, and he was larger than life."

Prince and Paris' mother is Michael's second wife Debbie Rowe, while Blanket's other parent's identity is unknown.
  • This actually upsets me <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I know they want them to be normal, but I was normal and I got home schooled. Their safety is more important. I'm afraid the bodyguards will get pooled and someone will get kidnapped.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Wouldn't that be a horrible twist to the hoax story. Pressure to remove body gaurd and then kidnapped. Then we'd all be in anguish, a crisis! I better not even let my mind think that way. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Remember - we haven't heard any of this from the family....
  • Why they need to do everything opposite to what Michael was doing?! Disrespect to MJ! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • from Taj' twitter
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/tajjackson3<!-- m -->

# Oh well. As MJ fans we all know the drill. They print what sells, not what's true about 12 hours ago via TweetDeck

Even some of the students are saying it's BS. lol about 12 hours ago via TweetDeck

The real story that Prince and Paris are doing great in school and making friends, or the fake story about bodyguards following them around. about 12 hours ago via TweetDeck

Unfortunately the media always has to SELL the story to the public so that they will read it. What story would most people read..... about 13 hours ago via TweetDeck

VERY FALSE. RT @boschclemens: @tajjackson3 Hello Taj, is it true that the bodyguards a obstacle is for Prince & Paris at school?
  • i wish the media would just leave the kids alone. it's one thing to write stories about michael, but it's another to start doing it to children. i mean, michael's a grown man who has taken each bullet they've fired. kids just need to be able to be kids and not have to deal with rumors made up by grown up individuals.
    Who broke the story first?
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    ...this kind of news don't fit exactly with the hoax..If Michael is alive,I don't think he would allow them to attend public school...but I say,I DON'T THINK...
    ...this kind of news don't fit exactly with the hoax..If Michael is alive,I don't think he would allow them to attend public school...but I say,I DON'T THINK...

The thing is that for the moment we have no proof that the kids are really in this school.
  • ...this kind of news don't fit exactly with the hoax..If Michael is alive,I don't think he would allow them to attend public school...but I say,I DON'T THINK...

The thing is that for the moment we have no proof that the kids are really in this school.

even if they are, i don't think it's necessarily a bad thing for the hoax. maybe just means he would be away a while longer, and this would be a good time to start the older children on normal socialization. when he comes back, they would then have regular kids to invite for their birthday parties.