Kids going to school - symbolically?

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities

Just thinking out loud and forgot my meds, but maybe the kids going to school and having 'social experiences' was meant symbolically? There was talk that they would go last year, but they didn't, now they are going to school and having social experiences. Maybe it means the hoaxers are finally 'going to school' (as in willing to learn) and having social experiences (as in learning to respect and understand each other). It's just a thought. Maybe it just means we are on the right track. Prince said he wanted to go (some members were already willing to learn last year), Paris didn't but had a change of heart (some members were stubborn and didn't want to accept the message/were not willing to learn yet). 'Blanket is too young' can represent the younger hoaxers who have difficulties understanding.

Just a thought. Couldn't figure out the sextapes though, hahahaha.

[hr:3b19tzsv]hr[/hr:3b19tzsv]
Michael Jackson's Kids Get Schooled
8/27/2010 12:50 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Two of Michael Jackson's kids have taken a big step -- leaving homeschool for one of the most exclusive private schools in the country.

0826-paris-prince-jackson-ex-getty-credit.jpg

TMZ has learned 13-year-old Prince and 12-year-old Paris started at The Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley on Wednesday.

Family sources tell TMZ ... Prince wanted to go to Buckley to have "a social experience." Initially, Paris was reluctant but changed her mind in a big way.

As for 8-year-old Blanket -- he's still going to be homeschooled. Katherine Jackson feels he's too young to venture out.

Among the alums -- Matthew Perry, Alyssa Milano, Nicole Richie, Nicollette Sheridan and Laura Dern.

By the way, some other grads even went on to do sex tapes and became famous -- Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Hm, that's a neat way to interpret it- it does make sense up until the sex tape thing, though, hehe! I guess I was like Prince then, in a month it will be a year since I first decided to start nosing around and beLIEve..
  • I think the sex tape can be symbolic as well.

We are up and down in our emotions, bouncing from theory to theory, in and out in whether MJ is alive or not.
    It's hard, sometimes we think we're nuts, but we're riding it out waiting for the big BAM!

LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry I couldn't resist!
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    ^^ O_O Uh-oh..!!!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think the sex tape can be symbolic as well.

We are up and down in our emotions, bouncing from theory to theory, in and out in whether MJ is alive or not.
    It's hard, sometimes we think we're nuts, but we're riding it out waiting for the big BAM!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I think the sex tape can be symbolic as well.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    great interpretation lilwendy!!!!!!

LMAO!!!! Hahaha! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Not much of a social experience happening so far due to the bodyguards.
    seems more like an experiment in how to make them feel uncomfortable.

They cannot socialize if they are constantly being scrutinized now can they? Thank god they have each other or else they would be eating lunch alone....I know how that feels.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Good thinking here Souza and maybe that the bodyguards represent hmmm someone keeping an eye on us...regarding the sex tapes I see it like they're saying that no matter how elitist the shool is if you don't study seriously...

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> thank you
    Not much of a social experience happening so far due to the bodyguards.
    seems more like an experiment in how to make them feel uncomfortable.

The bodyguards could represent the trolls and nasty people that come in here merely to distract or ridicule.

• how about the hoax it's self being a closely monitered social experiment. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Sex Tapes.....TS...but backwards?
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I like your thinking Souza. We can make this fit with a shoe horn. Sex tapes could represent believer fans who continue to drool over MJ as a lust object and won't grow from that stage into a more mature relatability. I don't think our Mike will be the same Mike after Bam and so fans and admirers need to grow up and embrace the change to be of help to Him.
    I like your thinking Souza. We can make this fit with a shoe horn. Sex tapes could represent believer fans who continue to drool over MJ as a lust object and won't grow from that stage into a more mature relatability. I don't think our Mike will be the same Mike after Bam and so fans and admirers need to grow up and embrace the change to be of help to Him.

That was my thought as well, but sometimes I just zip it... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• I like your thinking Souza. We can make this fit with a shoe horn. Sex tapes could represent believer fans who continue to drool over MJ as a lust object and won't grow from that stage into a more mature relatability. I don't think our Mike will be the same Mike after Bam and so fans and admirers need to grow up and embrace the change to be of help to Him.

Yes! Well said RK!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

That was my thought as well, but sometimes I just zip it... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Lol, zip it. Good one Souza.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    <!-- m -->http://www.topnews.in/michael-jackson-w ... ty-2241086<!-- m -->

<!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

• wow

do we take this as it stands or is there some thing burried in there.?

remember when geraldo ask about friends and he said you wouldn't know them.
    where has this article been hiding?
  • video / oxman/kids going to sschool

<!-- m -->http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/21763381<!-- m -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    video / oxman/kids going to sschool

<!-- m -->http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/21763381<!-- m -->

Thanks for sharing suspicious mind. I like how Oxman said "These kids can handle anything." <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->