If you could spend a whole day with Michael..

LilouLilou Posts: 319
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
If you could spend one and only whole day with Michael (and have a lot of money to do everything you want haha)what would you want to show him?where would you want to go ?how do you see this particular day?you can describe the whoooooole day if you want from 0h00 to 0h00..and from the "Hi" to the "Bye" if you want <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Let your imagination run free ..maybe one day!
"Nothing's real but all is possible if God is on my side"

Love

Comments

• First, I wouldn't bring any money with me and I would ask him to do the same.

No money, no cars, no phones. Just Love and Light.

We would walk.. I would take him to my favorite places where I often sit and reflect and write and sing. I would show him things that inspired my life and my creativity. I would show him all the places that reminded me of him. I would take him to my secret place by the river, and show him the beauty that so many dismiss as filth. We would feed the birds and I would sing to him, and not ask but welcome him to sing with me as I've always dreamed, but for nobody but us, for nothing but Love. I would share all my secrets and let him know that it is because of his great service and sacrifices that I am able to serve and sacrifice for others. I would tell him how it is because of him that I know God, Truth, Love, and Light. I would thank him for humbly accepting the duties God gave to him. It would be a quiet day of friendship between two people who have loved each other from a distance, the kind of love that is pure and innocent and can be shared with everyone.

At some point, of course, I would have to show him my moonwalking skills <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    We would probably go to Legoland and build a Lego Neverland. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • luckily there is no middle finger smiley i could use right now... to express how i really feel... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

okay so how bout this...

if i could spend the day with MJ we would go to the library and take out 3 books and go to the park and read the books in the park across from each other so we wouldn't touch and i would make fresh lemonade with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and cut off the edges and I would wear a dress down to my toes up to my neck and we would take turns reading paragraphs and then the sun would start going down and i tell him i have to go home now even though I'm 31, because i'm a good girl, and he would take me home and it would start raining and he would put his jacket out for me to step on and when i get out the car i would kiss my hand and touch his face with it cause he would never want a kiss and he would promise to call me as soon as he gets home... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

is that better?
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Crazy girl it's the meaningfull posts with a well thought out message to try understand what is happening around us that counts
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    I would just spend the day with him a nature park, perhaps hiking, walking along the beach and somewhere along the way we'd have a picnic with KFC and coke! Just being able to talk with him a life itself would be grand. We would end our day with a hug! That is the dream day for me. Keep the Faith!
  • I would ask him Michael what would you like to do today and let the day be his special day.
    just knowing it was something that he wanted to do would be enough to make me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> smile.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I'd want to go to an amusement park with him, because i LOVE riding roller coasters & i think michael would be a very fun person to ride rides with <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • @this1crazygirl- you made me laugh really hard. at least you know one person enjoyed your posts.

as for what i would do....

i'm a pretty shy gal, so if i asked michael what he wanted to do and told me to decide i'd suggest a day outdoors. we could have a picnic and just hang out and talk about whatever topic that comes up. as juvenile as this sounds, i like cloud watching, so hopefully he'd be down to do that too. i'd just want a nice peaceful day where we could hang out and he doesn't feel the need to live up to the "michael jackson" image and feels like he can just be michael with me. i've never climbed a tree in my life (i know, my childhood was robbed), so i'm hoping michael can point out a nice sturdy tree and teach me how to do it. at the end of the day, i'd take him to an in n out drive thru (if you have ever been to california, you know that this is pretty much the greatest fast food ever in the history of food) and then eat it at the beach and play and watch the sunset. after that he could come back to my place and i can make him the apple crisp that was my grandma's recipe. we'd end the day on my couch, with apple crisp, white wine, movies and eventually a dance off (i do an awesome "running man").
  • Oh such a great question, and I have enjoyed reading all the responses.

If I could spend a day with Micheal, I would want him to take me to his favorite places, to know what he likes would make me very happy. And I know for sure I would have fun, the only thing I can think of I absolutely would not let him take to me to is the Zipper carnival ride, that ride scares me. When ever I watch the the Michael Jackson private home movies, I laugh about the part when Gregory Peck is just getting off the ride, the way he looks, that's me all the way.....
  • I'm afraid I could only spare MJ half a day of my time. He can either take it or leave it.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    If you could spend a whole day with Michael..

I would like to listen to him, to get to know him better and offer my unconditional friendship.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    And I would also ask to give and get a HUGE hug <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    thank you for your answers !!!!!some make me laugh so hard and so were very charming <3

Me..if i could spend one blessed day with him,i would lease a troubadour to awake him,when he will get up,he will find a lot of roses on the floor..I will wait for him in front of his home on a camel,on for me an one for him <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> (I would want to pick him up disguised and also ask him to disguise himself,or simply remove people's memory in order to let him know what is to feel "normal',to let him free of his movements and to go out with his real face)..I will offer him a monkey with my name <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I will take him to a biiiiiiiiiiggg candy shop,closed just for us <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> where we will can eat all candy that we want,even some wich doesn't exist !!!
    I will take him to a drive-in theater to watch films in a tremendous parc with a lot of coloured flowers around us..after films we will lie down in green grass,look at the blue sky and speak about God,the life,Love,Childhood,..the futur,his and mine..
    Then,a plane will take us and lead us in Africa..where we will spend time together with poor,lonely and sick people,bring them foods,water and some toy for children..
    The plane will take us to Versailles <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> where i would have organized a ball like at kings's period with all costumes and decors..
    Already the nigh time..I guess i will bring him back to his home,tell him to never forget me as i will never forget him..i will hold him in my arms so strongly and his childrens too,hmmm i would want to eat with them around a big table,listen to their stories,later i will stay with him and kiss his forehead,tell him a story,wait to know he is fine and wait for his sleep ..I know my story has no senses haha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

but may God hears me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    We would go to a planetarium and lay under the stars. I like stars, they're so magical...

This is my second answer sorry.
    We would go to a planetarium and lay under the stars. I like stars, they're so magical...

you can write million stories if you want there is no limit <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I would wake up like it's Christmas morning. Hehe. Then I'd take him to Six Flags and ride most of the rides. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'd like to go to my favorite secluded beach in Mexico, swim for a while, then lay on the beach and talk over a nice picnic.
    Just a simple day to get to know him a bit better. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I'm afraid I could only spare MJ half a day of my time. He can either take it or leave it.

wooaahh... seriously?
    ha. he could have all my days. if he wanted them. he already does :/

you can write million stories if you want there is no limit <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Cool! It's all about being creative! Inspirations at best.
  • If I could spend a whole day with MJ, we would go to a theme or amusement park or maybe a nice picnic or walk in the park! The possibilities may be endless! xD <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • and because ya'll keep bringing it up, I must add I would do the nasty with Michael all day if I could

Don't you think we all should respect Michael, especially in a public hoax forum? He deserves it...
    Why are you acting like that?

• and because ya'll keep bringing it up, I must add I would do the nasty with Michael all day if I could <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Poor man...... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    With all my RESPECT, this1crazygirl, you are acting like a 7 years old... You keep provoking.... maybe you'd like that Souza or Mo ban you... Grow up girly! Start dreaming on something more important than this...
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    well, i would like to have very long conversations with Michael, about different issues, about life generally, i don't know why but i would trust him, only him, all my secrets, my pain, my thoughts, my feelings, we would talk for hours, just talk and then go for a walk, lay on the grass and look at the sky, at the stars and share our thoughts, our wishes, our fantasies, our dreams, at the end i would tell him how much i love him, how much i care for him, not only for the superstar, the king of pop but also for who he is as a human being, i would tell him that he could be sure that he had a friend who would always be there for him, support him, take care of him, listen to him whenever needed, and simply share his pain and his happiness , that's it.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    As you all can see I have deleted most of the drama surrounding one attention seeking member + the member itself. She proved she can't behave, so that's it for me. Keep this thread nice now please.

Thanks.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

well, i would like to have very long conversations with Michael, about different issues, about life generally, i don't know why but i would trust him, only him, all my secrets, my pain, my thoughts, my feelings, we would talk for hours, just talk and then go for a walk, lay on the grass and look at the sky, at the stars and share our thoughts, our wishes, our fantasies, our dreams, at the end i would tell him how much i love him, how much i care for him, not only for the superstar, the king of pop but also for who he is as a human being, i would tell him that he could be sure that he had a friend who would always be there for him, support him, take care of him, listen to him whenever needed, and simply share his pain and his happiness , that's it.

Beautiful and so true,me too <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Thank u Lilou,it's a washed-out dream that will never come true <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> i would give everything just to have a friend like him, as trustworthy, as kind, as open-hearted as he is, cause i failed to have such friends,many of them have let me down.
This discussion has been closed.