Message of Love by Leahim Jackson

truth_prevailstruth_prevails Posts: 26
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
this is not directly a message to MIchael, so I m not sure I postet right.
I hope this has not been postet yet, If so please feel free to close this topic.

There s a new YOUTUBE CHANNEL by Leahcim Jackson, Michael Jackson Double. Don t get confused he s NOT LEAHCIM NOSKAJ. PLease watch his video and visit his channel. Its a GREAT MESSAGE he is giving to Michael Jackson Fans. Its a call for a message to MICHAEL
Thanky you
LOVE <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

channel link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/neverlandsecondstar

video:

[youtube:2q5g9g0h]

Comments

• Another double on youtube/Twitter/tinychat..?

Take a look at who he's following on Twitter... <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/leahcim_jackson/following<!-- m -->

In my opinion, that should ring a bell...
  • It intrigues me how many mushrooms appear after the rain...
  • SOMETIMES its worth it NOT to JUDGE people we don t know anything about too fast.

No matter what, the MESSAGE is a GREAT one and I hope there won t be all that HATE coming along his way, but MICHAELS message to LOVE one another and not to Judge people before knowing the facts.
    LOVE
  • SOMETIMES its worth it NOT to JUDGE people we don t know anything about too fast.

No matter what, the MESSAGE is a GREAT one and I hope there won t be all that HATE coming along his way, but MICHAELS message to LOVE one another and not to Judge people before knowing the facts.
    LOVE

First of all no need to yell....
    We are not judging, but we don't like people who play with fans' feelings, ya know.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

LOVE

First of all no need to yell....
    We are not judging, but we don't like people who play with fans' feelings, ya know.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

SORRY I didn t mean to yell, I m SORRY...but I do have a problem, can you help me please?
    How do I edit my own post? I don t see an option here, please tell me, I would like to change it. thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Love
  • flory24flory24 Posts: 129
    I get this:This account is closed. when I try to watch his videos...
This discussion has been closed.