Michael Jackson album to feature 10 new songs

a18wheelsladya18wheelslady Posts: 287
edited January 1970 in News
not sure if this is old or new did not see a date. and sorry if it was posted before.

<!-- m -->http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38488292/ ... rtainment/<!-- m -->

Comments

• CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Interesting.
    Wait & See until November.
  • Though I love Michael to death, I really dislike Sony. Until this all winds down, and some questions are finally answered, I'm not supporting a damn thing that Sony stands to profit from. So if that means I don't get to have a new MJ cd... so be it.
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    Found this on Facebook this morning.......
  • The future, that sounds almost sarcastic when he really died, so I`d say good for us! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • vilte90vilte90 Posts: 148
    Omg, I'm so excited about this, hope it's true!
    And I love the cover!
  • On the cover ít says that eleven new songs will be featured, but the article only states 10
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    eh...I honestly don't care for much of his new material as much as I'd like to see him make a comeback if he's alive. That shock factor would be incredibly appealing, to come back, even now, after all this time. i'd trade that for any new music. Just knowing he's a live would make it an incredible feat. = badassness. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • vilte90vilte90 Posts: 148
    eh...I honestly don't care for much of his new material as much as I'd like to see him make a comeback if he's alive. That shock factor would be incredibly appealing, to come back, even now, after all this time. i'd trade that for any new music. Just knowing he's a live would make it an incredible feat. = badassness. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I agree with you but on the other hand, I need to have something new that I would feel he is here with us. Then it will seem he is really alive though I know it. Of course it would be better his comeback but since I don't believe in comeback theory this album will the best gift from him as alive <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Fake

• Michael Jackson`s New Album Details with Track List: First Exclusive Inside Info

The new album of late legendary King Of Pop will have a likely release on November , but this is possible only if the promotional work for the album begins from the middle of next month .

But there are also reports that Sony Music is planning to release a couple of singles in November and the album will be released only during the Christmas week.

The deadline set by Sony Music to Jackson’s estate for the submission of the material is on the second week of September.

The album will likely feature the following tracks

Another Day (Michael Jackson and Lenny Kravitz )

Bassouille (Michael Jackson and Lenny Kravitz)

Belong 2 ( Jackson and Riley)

Buffalo Hill (Jackson )

Face (Jackson)

Fear (Jackson)

Get Around (Jackson )

Hold My Hand (Claudia Kelly and Akon )

The Future (Jackson and will.i.am)

Rolling The Dice (Temperton )

Seven Digits (Jackson and Loren )

This Is Our Time (Jackson )

I repeat these are the possible tracks and the strongest contenders for the album .

In addition to this ,there are four untitled tracks written and composed by R Kelly, which are likely to be considered for the final list of the tracks.

Teddy Riley , R Kelly, and Rodney Jerkins, have all confirmed that they are working for Jackson’s new album.

The album will be produced by John McClain and John Branca.

The album will be released world wide by Sony Music .

<!-- m -->http://hubpages.com/hub/mijacnewalbum<!-- m -->
  • I cant wait for this!

The Future (Jackson and will.i.am)

Rolling The Dice (Temperton )

Seven Digits (Jackson and Loren )

• Wonder when this one was written??

• ScreamScream Posts: 203
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_un ... n_material<!-- m -->

It apparently failed to make the Invincible album, so it must of been recorded between 1999 and 2001.
  • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unreleased_Michael_Jackson_material

It apparently failed to make the Invincible album, so it must of been recorded between 1999 and 2001.

Oooh!
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Wonder when this one was written??

Hmm, that is very interesting. Isn't that the comment that MJ made to his manager the night of June 24, 2009 before he left the Staples Center.
    <!-- m -->http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews ... py-2009266<!-- m -->

Michael Jackson's Last Night: "He Was So Happy"

Michael Jackson in Los Angeles, CA on June 3, 2009.

Credit: Splash News
    Friday – June 26, 2009 – 12:28pm

Comments (0) »
    Michael Jackson spent the last night of his life rehearsing at Staples Center in Los Angeles for a series of comeback shows at London's 02 Arena set to launch next month.

TMZ reports Jackson, 50, showed up three hours late and appeared "listless" and lethargic," but his manager Frank DiLeo insists the Wednesday rehearsal was "amazing."

"Michael rehearsed 10 or 11 songs. He sang and danced, not always at full power, but the way you do for a run-through," a sobbing DiLeo tells the Hollywood Reporter. "When the show was over, he called me, but I was in the back getting something. He found me, and said, 'Frank, I am so happy. ' He said he was just so happy. He said, 'This is really our time.' He put his arm around me."

Jackson suffered cardiac arrest at his rented L.A. home the next day. He was pronounced dead at 2:26 p.m. PST.

An autopsy is underway, though results aren't likely to be final until toxicology tests can be completed (which could take weeks). Though some reports claim Jackson may have overdosed on Demerol, Brian Oxman - who has served as the family's attorney for more than 20 years - tells Usmagazine.com he couldn't comment on the types of medications Jackson was taking.

"It is something which is private to Michael, and we'll have to wait for the toxicology reports before we jump to any kind of conclusions," Oxman said. "I only know that I warned that his day may come. And lo and behold, here we are."

I am so happy for the new update on MJ's new album. Thank you, DancingTheDream! You have made my week! God bless you all! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> xxxx
  • Thank you for this information. It's interesting that Sony is contemplating only a one week release during Christmas. It kind of sounds like they are taking advantage (like good business people) knowing that during the holidays people will likely buy more as gifts. I know I will probably do that and I hope it has a massive response like he deserves.

The song choices are quite interesting - were all of these complete before June of last year? It's interesting too that Teddy Riley is involved. T Riley is also involved in the business that LaToya claims to be co-founder of and isn't one of the others producing Rebbie's son's new album? I know nothing about the music industry but is it normal to be on several projects at the same time? It seems like Michael's project would keep a person busy enough.
  • Hello!

Thank you very much for the update but this subject was discussed many times before.
    Here is one of the post about Mj new album:

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=12907&start=0

LOVE
  • Hello!

Thank you very much for the update but this subject was discussed many times before.
    Here is one of the post about Mj new album:

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=12907&start=0

LOVE

Yes i know, but this blog gave extra info. LOVE x
  • Michael Jackson’s New Album: So Close And Yet, So Far Away
    By: Roger Friedman in Music // September 6th, 2010 at 11:15 PM

<!-- m -->http://www.showbiz411.com/2010/09/06/mi ... o-far-away<!-- m -->

An album of Michael Jackson‘s unreleased music is still for a November release from Sony.

But really, among the insiders, no one knows what’s going to be on it. Or if it will be ready in time. The word is that Sony/Columbia Records chief Rob Stringer recently made a trip west to see what the heck is going on. It’s unclear what he found.

In the Jackson world, things are vaguer than ever on this subject.

My sources say there are different camps working on different tracks, and that at some point someone is going to have to make some decisions. One thing is for certain: no one is talking to Jackson’s long time engineer, Bruce Swedien, the man who actually knows what music is available from all his different sessions.

So producer Rodney Jerkins is working on a few tracks, I am told. Some of them may be from that group of songs Michael recorded with Eddie Cascio in his New Jersey home studio three summers ago.

On the other side, John McClain – Jackson’s co-executor and long time family friend– is said to be working on some songs with Michael’s brother Jackie Jackson. Jackie was recently put on the estate’s payroll as a family liaison. He’s said to be the “most reasonable” of the Jackson brothers, and the one with whom everyone gets along. Akon is also said to be working on one or two tracks.

But McClain is another issue. It was under his aegis that the unearthed song, “This Is It,” was produced and released as part of the movie and soundtrack of the same name. But the song wasn’t a hit. One listen to Paul Anka‘s version of it, live, and you see what could have been. Anka has another unreleased track in the Jackson archives.

But the clock is ticking: two months from a release date, and there’s no concept, title, artwork or marketing plan.
  • From last year to recently, the estate registered a number of songs Michael did with Brad Buxer, Eddie Cascio, Bryan Loren, and others

Adore You
    Bottom Of My Heart
    Boy No
    Brad Loop 3.3.7 MJ
    Brad Loop 3700
    Butter Funk
    Changes
    Children's Hour
    Days In Gloucestershire
    Don't Be Messin'
    Green Hornet Groove
    Hollywood