TIAI September 10

AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
edited January 1970 in TIAI
New redirect :

<!-- l -->search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts<!-- l -->

Waiting for an Update perhaps?

Comments

• Waiting for an Update perhaps?

Yep I agree.... everytime TS is about to post an update, he puts this redirect up!!!

Update #7 on the horizon??? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:2evzixkl]
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I think TS is once again trying to help out the non-TS followers here on this forum and outside of it. I've read a lot of the criticisms some people have had of TS so before dismissing what he/she has put so much work into, READ the updates! Or watch the video summaries. And for anyone who does follow TIAI regularly and thinks TS could very well be a legitimate and key player in the hoax, today's redirect nicely puts it all in front of our faces again. Yes, it can take quite a while to go through the updates again but it seems that literally every paragraph written has tied perfectly into the whole hoax and holds a lot of answers that we've been looking for. I know for myself I will review them yet again and see what may stick out - I know that re-reading them later on helps me grasp something I couldn't put my finger on before. Perhaps there is something important we've been missing.
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    So, does this mean Update #7 will post on 9/11?!! I think all of us, including TS, are excited about this!!
  • I'm getting reaaaaally excited! Yay, a new update. And I think it's pretty amazing that TS isn't giving up on these non-believers. Way to go! I hope they start to ease up a little bit and hear what TS has to say. People can be so stubborn-- just sticking to their own thoughts. Listen to what we have to say. TS, it's time for you to make them beLIEve! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Keep the updates coming!
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    [youtube:3hsdas1b]
    Chappie
  • Waiting for an Update perhaps?

Yep I agree.... everytime TS is about to post an update, he puts this redirect up!!!

Update #7 on the horizon??? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:2hhapakl]
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I'm so excited!

LOVE & GOD BLESS:)
  • Yay I'm excited!! I'll also try to take some time out to finish re-reading TIAI.

Peace and Love
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    So, what do we think of the update?

Anybody going for the $999? lol
  • So, what do we think of the update?

Anybody going for the $999? lol

I'm reaaaaaaally hoping someone will actually try and make a go for it. I just wanna see how it works out LOL
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Wow! I made a copy and slipped it under my son's bedroom door. He's in third year for mathematics statistics. But he'll say he's got too much homework, even for 2nd day. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I really enjoyed reading it, and it certainly gives me fresh new confidence! It gives us reason to really appreciate all the major participants in the hoax, not criticising them. Lots of fun work ahead! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    This site is pretty special to the hoax, and thus to Michael! We are so blessed! I'm retiring to bed, happy!

Thanks again TS!
  • Debunkers will not even try to mess with this equation they will just say this was put together to confuse people <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> to me this is pure genius,and I do hope after the BAM all the non-believers will join and see the true message and set our sights on the N.W.O. before millions of lives are lost. I will continue to spread the word even though some people want to put me in a jacket and throw away the key. In the end they will see the truth!
    Thank you ,The Sign for this message it really solidifies everything I felt for so long about the Jackson family not debunking the Hoax claims outright and actually adding to help us believe in the hoax even more. God bless you and everyone in the world.