Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET

Comments

• @applehead,

Your thinking is very good. Here is a thread discussing Miss Cast Away.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=12426&start=0<!-- l -->

Yes definetly HOLLYWOODLAND is ALL illusion and IMAGE. Stories of half truth and half lies of everyday stuff in real life. With All this Confusion doesn't it make you wanna scream!
    ILLUSIONS!
    [youtube:1ki4pqbz]
    Here is a connection to the egyptian theme, and origination of Truth.

As for the Funeral: You definetly have a point about the funeral possibly filmed at Neverland Ranch. If he filmed Moonwalker there why not the funeral.

Those comparision videos are close. I think it's very possible the filming happened at Neverland.

Michael may very well have a Movie Studio there.
  • What is this thread about anyway? Who's TS? I really have no clue.
    Just shortly, does it 100% proves that Michael is alive or it is another theory/clue/numerology/guess/conclusion?

Wow! You've been a member for this long, over 700 posts, a member of the Army of L.O.V.E. (by TS) and you don't know who he is? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Please read his posts! Go to this original post, and click the username "TS" and click "view more posts" ...

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I have no time to go back and read about TS, I have more important things to read and do. Just tell me in couple words, I'll get it.
    YOU KNOW WHAT PEOPLE, TO ME WOULD BE MUCH EASIER TO GO ENCINO, CALL FROM OUTSIDE AND WHEN SOMEONE SPEAKS "HOW CAN I HELP YOU?", I ASK : "JUST TELL ME PLEASE STRAIGHT, IS MICHAEL ALIVE OR DEAD? WE FANS, GOING CRAZY OUT THERE". SERIOUSLY, I FEEL THAT I AM ABOUT TO DO THAT AND I AM CRAZY ENOUGH TO DO IT, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT. I AM TIRED OF SPECULATIONS AND DELUSION
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    What is this thread about anyway? Who's TS? I really have no clue.
    Just shortly, does it 100% proves that Michael is alive or it is another theory/clue/numerology/guess/conclusion?

Wow! You've been a member for this long, over 700 posts, a member of the Army of L.O.V.E. (by TS) and you don't know who he is? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Please read his posts! Go to this original post, and click the username "TS" and click "view more posts" ...

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I have no time to go back and read about TS, I have more important things to read and do. Just tell me in couple words, I'll get it.
    YOU KNOW WHAT PEOPLE, TO ME WOULD BE MUCH EASIER TO GO ENCINO, CALL FROM OUTSIDE AND WHEN SOMEONE SPEAKS "HOW CAN I HELP YOU?", I ASK : "JUST TELL ME PLEASE STRAIGHT, IS MICHAEL ALIVE OR DEAD? WE FANS, GOING CRAZY OUT THERE". SERIOUSLY, I FEEL THAT I AM ABOUT TO DO THAT AND I AM CRAZY ENOUGH TO DO IT, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT. I AM TIRED OF SPECULATIONS AND DELUSION

In a few words? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> TS wrote a fucking book on this forum. <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/ ... aled01.php<!-- m --> ... You you are missing out on the most important things in this hoax, but that's your loss...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I have no time to go back and read about TS, I have more important things to read and do. Just tell me in couple words, I'll get it.

I can sum up TS in a 'couple words' for you....Educate yourself.

With L.O.V.E. always.
  • What is this thread about anyway? Who's TS? I really have no clue.

In a few words? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> TS wrote a fucking book on this forum. <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/ ... aled01.php<!-- m --> ... You you are missing out on the most important things in this hoax, but that's your loss...

I can live with that "loss", I'll be fine. What is most important for me is we have not lost Michael, hopefully. Whether it is hoax or not, will be proven by the time only.
    Yeah, or you should read some stuff to be sure he is alive and go on with your life. (i.e. read TS' posts...)

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I have no time to go back and read about TS, I have more important things to read and do. Just tell me in couple words, I'll get it.

Educate myself in what, hoax? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You better educate yourself to get the degree in more serious professional field I have.
  • I thought that The Sign could be the Ark of the Covenant. Does it make any sense?

to my mind we are looking at a person through whom God revealed to michael a conformation that he had this destination. jmo

I agree with you suspicious mind! Micheal said he's going to need some kind of sign and I think The Sign is it! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

Educate myself in what, hoax? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You better educate yourself to get the degree in more serious professional field I have.

On second thought, perhaps you should just go on with your life. If this is your attitude, we don't need you working on this with us.

Love to you, but seriously, if you're so smart why does anyone need to spell it out to you "in couple words"?

I'll zip it here and just say I agree with bec.

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Ok, I've had a while to think about this post and I'm hoping someone can help me understand a couple of things about numerology.

I can fully see why all the numerology in MJ and Elvis' cases provides evidence of planning and structure but I'm curious. Is it used just as a code, or a series of intentional clues, in certain situations (e.g. a hoaxed death) or do people who use numerology use it in their general everyday lives, to plan and select appropriate days and times to do more mundane things?

Is numerology simply a belief in 'lucky numbers' or does it go deeper than that for those who follow it?

I suppose what I'm asking is, is MJ's hoax numerology purely for our benefit (and it's the icing on the cake for me, incidentally, as regards proof that MJ is alive, or maybe even the raw ingredients the cake was made from!), or were these dates and times important for him personally for other reasons?

Has no one anything to say to me? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Ok, I've had a while to think about this post and I'm hoping someone can help me understand a couple of things about numerology.

I can fully see why all the numerology in MJ and Elvis' cases provides evidence of planning and structure but I'm curious. Is it used just as a code, or a series of intentional clues, in certain situations (e.g. a hoaxed death) or do people who use numerology use it in their general everyday lives, to plan and select appropriate days and times to do more mundane things?

Is numerology simply a belief in 'lucky numbers' or does it go deeper than that for those who follow it?

I suppose what I'm asking is, is MJ's hoax numerology purely for our benefit (and it's the icing on the cake for me, incidentally, as regards proof that MJ is alive, or maybe even the raw ingredients the cake was made from!), or were these dates and times important for him personally for other reasons?

Has no one anything to say to me? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

What is Numerology?
    Numerology is a metaphysical science similar to astrology. The big difference is that numerology deals with how numbers influence objects and people in the universe while astrology uses the planets, sun and moon. Unlike astrology, however, numerology is very easy to learn and the basic calculations can be performed by just about anyone once you know how to do them.

The roots of numerology date back thousands of years and variations of it can be found in most cultures throughout history. While many people dismiss it as a pseudo-science, it has been taught and studied by some of the most respected mathematicians throughout history.

Numerology analyzes and uses the combinations of the letters in your name and the date on which you were born to give clues as to your character, strengths and weaknesses, natural talents, motivations and life purpose. You can take the information given to you by numerology and use it to help get back on track and move in the direction you were born to take. That's not to say that everything is set in stone and you HAVE to do things a certain way, but by making simple changes in your life that are more in line with your numerology chart you may be pleasantly surprised at how everything seems to improve, things fall naturally into place and you find the happiness you have been seeking. Straying too far off the path laid out for you by your numbers may have the opposite effect and make life seem difficult, stressful and unfulfilled.

Used correctly, numerology can help free you from perceived limitations you may have and push you to be the best you can be. At the same time it can help you to know where your weaknesses lie and alert you to when you are taking your life in the wrong direction. What you do with numerology depends on you, though, because to make the most of it you must intentionally nurture the positive traits and consciously take steps to recognize and avoid developing the negative traits.
    http://www.aboutnumerology.com/

A Brief History of Numerology
    The history of numerology is somewhat cloudy with no definite answer as to where it first originated. Egypt and Babylon are recognized as the earliest recorded history of numerology by the majority of numerologists. It was here that the Chaldean system was developed under the influence of the Hebrews. There is also evidence of the use of numerology thousands of years ago in China, Rome, Japan and Greece. The credit for modern numerology, however, is most often given to the Greek philosopher Pythagoras.
    http://www.aboutnumerology.com/history.php

Types of Numerology
    Kabbalah Numerology
    Chaldean Numerology
    Pythagorean or Western Numerology
    Abracadabra Numerology
    Gematria (they missed this one <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->)
    http://www.aboutnumerology.com/types.php
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Thank you serenitys dream! Just what I wanted. More reading later!

Well now, that’s a bit condescending. >_>

If you are going to throw your weight around and belittle others where it concerns education, it would probably be a good idea to brush up on your grammar skills.

I can’t believe that someone on here would make such a comment.

I don’t see how getting familiar with TS and his/her posts could possibly take that much of time.

But seriously… If you have that kind of attitude towards all of this, why are you here?

If you don’t care about TS, that’s fine but don’t try to make those of us that do care feel like we don’t have lives.

Aside from that, what makes you sure that those of us on this forum do not have professional degrees or are in the process of getting such degrees? Trust me. You are not the only educated one here.

This is so wrong… I can’t believe I’m even replying to such a comment.

I’m really sorry Michael. Please forgive me. ~_~;

I would also like to apologize to TS, Souza, Mo and my fellow members of this forum. I just really get upset when people try to degrade others.

scorpionchik, here's what I have to say regarding your above belittling comment:

“Nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.”

“Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.”
  • One thing is sure, no 999,- reward for me -
    but better materially poor than poor in spirit! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    ...still a beLIEver... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Love, friends!
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I can't thank you enough for my morning chuckle <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> If you only knew...

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” Sorry to burst your bubble, but I never gave you consent...so your attempt at belittling was a huge failure.

To Mo and Souza, as well as the other members, who came to my defence and showed some L.O.V.E.....thank you. As E. Roosevelt so eloquently said, “Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people”.

Enough said...movin' on.

With L.O.V.E. always.

• Hello Im_convincedmjalive!!!!!

Thank you very much for the videos,especially fro that one with Cleopatra and Michael.I dont know why but a always saw a bundle betewn Elizabet's movie Cleopatra and Michael's videoclip Rememebr the time.And its something weird about Black Eyed Peas video Meet me halfway, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I think.You know the piramids and the starts.
    I have so many things to tell here on this forum,but unfortunately my time is conditioned.I discovered something about MISS CAST AWAY movie also and when I will have time I will post.I really think that Miss cats away was done with a goal and not just for fun.Somebody here on this forum said something about HOLLYWOOD and the illusion that can be created .If you want to understand what I mean you have to see for yourself from the begining till the end this movie.It has alot of clues.The actors also,rememeber that Eric Roberts played in one of Akon and Mariah Carey video clips <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ..........

Can you tell me please what do you think about my last post about Neverland and Funeral? Can be possible what I thought? <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

God bless you all!!!
    LOVE

Hello applehead,

I meant to post this link yesterday. This is a Great series of videos from Serenity.
    She did an awesome job explaining That ALL roads lead to Egypt.
    Channel: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/XxSerenityxDreamsxX<!-- m -->

Start here:
    [youtube:299py3vt]
    Take the time to watch ALL of her videos on Egypt. Well worth it.

On another point, I have already posted about Michael telling us his plans through his movies, which includes "This Is It".
    I re-read TIAI Revealed part 7. <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1930&p=27572#p27572<!-- l -->

This caught my eye:
    R39. Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.
    {http://www.mtv.com/photos/michael-jacksons-this-is-it-trailer-frames/1621244/4251494/photo.jhtml}

This clue was one of the still shots, from the TII trailer; specifically, an army of soldiers, with an “M” in the center of the background (Michael’s army). Take a look at a close up picture of the soldiers, and you will see that they are not carrying guns or weapons { <!-- m -->http://www.mtv.com/photos/michael-jacks ... hoto.jhtml<!-- m --> }. This is because it’s an Army of L.O.V.E., not an army of violence.

These soldiers in the TII movie were filmed as part of the song “They Don’t Really Care About Us”. This army needs to stand up against the NWO corruption, the very ones that MJ is singing about—who don’t really care about us, but kill thousands of their own citizens to forward their evil agenda.

Actually, all four of the film segments in TII are directly related to the hoax and its purpose. Smooth Criminal: about the hoaxed death. Thriller: about the MJ “resurrection”. Earth Song: butterflies (represent re-birth), and healing the world (environment, etc).The army, just discussed above. Wow! Yet another amazing coincidence!! Or perhaps, was this planned?? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Those in the old MJHD forum will remember that I tried hard, more than once, to rally an Army of L.O.V.E. (though at the time, I did not go into the conspiracy aspect); but I got only about a hundred people to post their support prior to the release of the movie. So let’s try again; this time, we can do better. How about several hundred, or several thousand—maybe more than ten thousand! But if we can only come up with a hundred again, then don’t be too surprised if MJ doesn’t come back.

Many people will refuse to listen, yes; but for those who are open-minded, just ask them to go to ThisIsAlsoIt.com, and read TIAI Revealed. Especially if they are MJ fans, remind them that MJ himself said: “Prejudice is ignorance”.

And even if someone still believes that MJ is dead (or alive, but will never come back): the basic message is just as important. So please don’t let doubt, as to whether MJ is still alive, stop anyone from helping to “heal the world”.

I will post a thread in this same sub-forum
    { <!-- l -->viewforum.php?f=72<!-- l --> }, titled “Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.” Please post at least your support; and additionally, entirely voluntarily, you can mention specifics that you are willing to do: starting with the “Man in the Mirror”, make that “change”; maybe a New Year’s resolution. And then go beyond yourself, and reach out to others, joining together in helping to “Heal the World”. This is Michael’s message; This Is It.
    So the part I have underlined, is what I am referring to.

The next section on TIAI Revealed Part 7 is a HUGE clue when it comes to what kind of war we are about to face. It also explains what the best approach will be when protecting oneself.
    R40. “The Whole Armor of God”
    { <!-- m -->http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... rsion=KJ21<!-- m --> }

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world [NWO powers], against spiritual wickedness in high places. Therefore, take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day and, having done all, to stand.” (Ephesians 6:12,13; 21st Century KJV).

I see so many new things I may have missed the first time when I do a re-read of TS posts.

Peace
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    What is this thread about anyway? Who's TS? I really have no clue.

I can NOT sum TS up in a few words. & you know nothing about the hoax if you havent read TS. Sorry but its the truth. Please dont be so selfish with your time & take a few minutes out each day for Michael. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

& if you read TS, you wouldnt need to call Encino and ask them. You would [s:14qnkmg4]believe[/s:14qnkmg4] know 100% that Michaels alive.
  • sonson Posts: 182
    I have no time to go back and read about TS, I have more important things to read and do. Just tell me in couple words, I'll get it.
    YOU KNOW WHAT PEOPLE, TO ME WOULD BE MUCH EASIER TO GO ENCINO, CALL FROM OUTSIDE AND WHEN SOMEONE SPEAKS "HOW CAN I HELP YOU?", I ASK : "JUST TELL ME PLEASE STRAIGHT, IS MICHAEL ALIVE OR DEAD? WE FANS, GOING CRAZY OUT THERE". SERIOUSLY, I FEEL THAT I AM ABOUT TO DO THAT AND I AM CRAZY ENOUGH TO DO IT, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT. I AM TIRED OF SPECULATIONS AND DELUSION [/color][/b].

Hoax Death 101

Asking the family and close friends:

If he's dead they'll say no (because, he's dead <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ) if he's alive they'll say no (to perpetuate the hoax). Try asking a more well thought out question like, "why didn't you believe Michael when he said his life was in danger" something like that.
  • I have no time to go back and read about TS, I have more important things to read and do. Just tell me in couple words, I'll get it.
    YOU KNOW WHAT PEOPLE, TO ME WOULD BE MUCH EASIER TO GO ENCINO, CALL FROM OUTSIDE AND WHEN SOMEONE SPEAKS "HOW CAN I HELP YOU?", I ASK : "JUST TELL ME PLEASE STRAIGHT, IS MICHAEL ALIVE OR DEAD? WE FANS, GOING CRAZY OUT THERE". SERIOUSLY, I FEEL THAT I AM ABOUT TO DO THAT AND I AM CRAZY ENOUGH TO DO IT, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT. I AM TIRED OF SPECULATIONS AND DELUSION [/color][/b].

Hoax Death 101

Asking the family and close friends:

If he's dead they'll say no (because, he's dead <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ) if he's alive they'll say no (to perpetuate the hoax). Try asking a more well thought out question like, "why didn't you believe Michael when he said his life was in danger" something like that.

That's a good example. I'll keep in mind when I decide to go there again.

Scorpionchik, I am hoping and praying you really didn't mean to imply that those of us educating ourselves on the hoax are in any way a. uneducated b. without degrees c. not in professional fields or d. without a life. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Also, I know you didn't mean to imply that you have no time. All educated, well self-managed people can make time for anything they place as a high priority.

We all have our gifts, no one is "better" than the other. If your gift is getting down to the bottomline, the nitty gritty, the facts, then we can use that gift of yours. If another is more detailed picking up on little connections, we can use that too.

It sounds like you are an intelligent person so you will understand the value of learning these things for yourself. I know you wouldn't want to base your beliefs on another's interpretation of TS's posts.

Of course, I am making some assumptions as to who you are as a person and I could be completely wrong. I choose to believe, based on your professional stature that you share some commonalities with those of us who are also educated (traditionally in the school systems with degrees and by various life experiences)

I look forward to hearing more from how you can value all the other people on this site and what they have to offer.
  • I can sum up TS in a 'couple words' for you....Educate yourself.

Educate myself in what, hoax? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You better educate yourself to get the degree in more serious professional field I have. [/quote]

Scorpionchik, I am hoping and praying you really didn't mean to imply that those of us educating ourselves on the hoax are in any way a. uneducated b. without degrees c. not in professional fields or d. without a life. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Also, I know you didn't mean to imply that you have no time. All educated, well self-managed people can make time for anything they place as a high priority.

We all have our gifts, no one is "better" than the other. If your gift is getting down to the bottomline, the nitty gritty, the facts, then we can use that gift of yours. If another is more detailed picking up on little connections, we can use that too.

It sounds like you are an intelligent person so you will understand the value of learning these things for yourself. I know you wouldn't want to base your beliefs on another's interpretation of TS's posts.

Of course, I am making some assumptions as to who you are as a person and I could be completely wrong. I choose to believe, based on your professional stature that you share some commonalities with those of us who are also educated (traditionally in the school systems with degrees and by various life experiences)

I look forward to hearing more from how you can value all the other people on this site and what they have to offer.[/quote]

Reply was pointed to THE PERSON WHO TRIED FIRST TO DISRESPECT ME ADVISING EDUCATE MYSELF WHERE I FELT MOCKERY! IF IT COMES TO EXCUSE, I AM THE ONE WHOM SHE SHOULD APOLOGIZE!

Reply was pointed to THE PERSON WHO TRIED FIRST TO DISRESPECT ME ADVISING EDUCATE MYSELF WHERE I FELT MOCKERY! IF IT COMES TO EXCUSE, I AM THE ONE WHOM SHE SHOULD APOLOGIZE!

No, because you wanted a summary and you got it. You were the one being disrespectful and like I told you: let that be the last time.

• Right, I wanted summary, not ridicule. She got, what she planted!
    Like I said Souza, I was not going to lower my head on disrespectful comment and will not. Let's be this last for every one. [=