Is Alex Jones actually a dis-info agent?

edited August 2011 in General Discussion
Whoa! Check it out! I just watched a video in my subs on Youtube, and this guy mentions that Alex Jones' organization Genesis Communications Network (GCN) is affiliated with ABC!!!  <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Isn't that odd? <br /><br />Here's a thread I found on the Google search where a member lists about 10 or 11 reasons why:<br /><br />http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message681427/pg1<br /><br />Here's another video, among others, that mentions he and GCN are connected to ABC and Disney:<br /><br />
<br /><br />:shock:  :shock:  :o<

Comments

• I'm glad you raise this topic. I've been wondering the same thing recently...since he seemed to support Zeitgeist but after Addendum he turned totally against Peter Joseph. It's all the more confusing with all the criticism that is also being directed towards Peter J and TZM. I personally don't like A Jones much and tend to believe what the title of this thread suggest. Anyway, gotta go now and won't be able to watch the video until tonight! Will try and post A Jones's interview to Peter Joseph where he totally totally loses it, later on tonight.
  • I'm glad you raise this topic. I've been wondering the same thing recently...since he seemed to support Zeitgeist but after Addendum he turned totally against Peter Joseph. It's all the more confusing with all the criticism that is also being directed towards Peter J and TZM. I personally don't like A Jones much and tend to believe what the title of this thread suggest. Anyway, gotta go now and won't be able to watch the video until tonight! Will try and post A Jones's interview to Peter Joseph where he totally totally loses it, later on tonight.

I heard he thought Michael Jackson was running a covert operation at Neverland Ranch, luring children in for that operation..... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    That's what turned me off him....

I heard he thought Michael Jackson was running a covert operation at Neverland Ranch, luring children in for that operation..... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    That's what turned me off him....

Oh good god! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • I heard he thought Michael Jackson was running a covert operation at Neverland Ranch, luring children in for that operation..... :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :twisted: <br />That's what turned me off him....
    <br /><br />I did a little search<br /><br />http://cherylkicksass.blogspot.com/2009/06/alex-jones-shocking-hateful-rant-about.html<br /><br />And this one...<br />
    <br />You can puke after watching... <br /><br />The following is from the interview I was talking about before <br />
    <br /><br />And this one I found interesting<br />
    <br /><br />Lots to digest here  :idea:
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    Well now, this is interesting <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    **Reminder**

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I heard he thought Michael Jackson was running a covert operation at Neverland Ranch, luring children in for that operation..... :roll:<br /><br />That's what turned me off him....
    <br /><br />I did a little search<br /><br />http://cherylkicksass.blogspot.com/2009/06/alex-jones-shocking-hateful-rant-about.htm<br /><br />And this one...<br />
    <br />You can puke after watching... <br /><br />[size=14pt]OMG!!!!!! It's burns me up for realz!!!!![/size]  :evil:  :x
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Yes to me he is a disinfo agent. He never exposes the Jewish-Zionists connection to 9/11 for example, he only talks about the US GOV and insists on the Federal Reserve but actually never pinpoints to the real problem which is ISRA-HELL, he is married to a Jewish woman...and he even said that Muslims owned Hollywood...please! What he says about Michael is just DISGUSTING !!! I hate this guy, you Alex Jones are THE piece of GARBAGE!
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    There is something very shady about Alex Jones. I have followed him way before the Michael Jackson 'death' so it is certainly not because of the libelous things he said about him.

I watched endgame quite a while ago and although I found it interesting, I also found it disturbing.

What I don't understand the most is the blatant hypocrisy that he demonstrates.

He is a blatantly and self confessed right winger and somehow condones American superioricy. Yet he complains that we are all being led down the wrong path into corruption.

When he said what he said about Michael Jackson, well, that to me just proved that he is either a) there to cause trouble or b) someone who thinks he knows a lot but actually knows very little.

Either way, I have lost complete respect and so have many that I know.

"One should examine oneself for a very long time before thinking of condemning others. ~Moliere"
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

It's like TS says: don't go by the person who provides it, but go by the information itself. Ales Jones and the way he talks and acts is not my cup of tea at all, I once had a boss with the same mannerisms and I left a job I really liked for it, because I can't stand people like that. But I do look at the information he provides and I work with that. I stick to the facts and I am not sensitive to his way of presenting it, quite the contrary actually. There might be BS in his films, but there is a lot of interesting stuff and truths in them as well, and like with everything in life, we need to filter the BS from the truth ourselves, using our common sense and the internet to verify.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I do believe that Alex Jones is a disfo-agent. He is providing real information but he is the poster child for how a "conspiracy theorists" behaves. He yells and screams and acts all crazy, this behaviour then becomes associated with those who are aware of the corruption, NWO, Illuminati etc. His behaviour makes anyone discussing these topics to be easily dismissed as a "wacko". His website is also a means of controlling what information is released to the public and if he is already dismissed by the majority then the information he presents can also be easily dismissed. <br /><br />His website creates fear, anger and negativity. He is not promoting change through positivity but perpetuating the fearful environment and that there is nothing we can do. Many of the posted comments on the articles on infowars.com seem to advocate Violence.<br /><br />For instance I previously posted in another thread how Alex had Buzz Aldrin as a guest. Alex mentions that there are those who claim Aldrin took a masonic flag with him to the moon and Alex asks what is the mason's influence on NASA. Aldrin responds that he never did this and that there is no influence on NASA but I found evidence to the contrary. Now if I can find it, Alex should have easily been able to find this evidence also. So why didn't Alex ask Buzz Aldrin the tough questions? Why did he let him continue to deny this without questioning him? Why didn't Alex pursue this instead of giving Aldrin a format to spew more and more lies? One must really ask themselves what is Alex Jones' true motivation?<br /><br />Also how is it possible that Alex Jones has this radio program, website and produces these videos anyway? All of this, if not being created in a controlled environment, using psychological techniques, would be deemed a threat to the NWO/Elite power structure and yet he hasn't been removed from the scene? Many others, who have caused a stir, have quickly been eliminated so Mr. Jones must have another purpose.<br /><br />Genesis Communications Network (GNC) is the broadcaster of The Alex Jones Show, they are an affiliate of American Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) which is owned by Disney.<br /><br />GNC is owned by Adnan Khashoggi. He is a reputed arms dealer with CIA connections and is also the uncle of Dodi Fayed who was killed in the Paris tunnel with Princess Diana. <br />(See strange occult memorial erected to Diana and Dodi at Harrod's owned by Dodi's father here: http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=503)<br /><br />[size=14pt]Adnan Khashoggi, GCN, the Protocols, Alex Jones, and the 9/11 Truth Movement[/size]<br />July 9, 2007<br />Adnan Khashoggi is the individual who owns Genesis Communications Network, famous for hosting such heavyweight radio personalities as Alex Jones, self proclaimed “Grandfather of the 9/11 Truth Movement,” and Jeff Rense.<br />MORE: http://conspiracycentral.wordpress.com/2007/07/09/adnan-khashoggi-gcn-the-protocols-alex-jones-and-the-911-truth-movement/<br /><br />Now I am not saying that there isn't information to be gained from the videos or the articles on the site but read with your eyes open and be aware of who is behind what you are reading and why. They are putting real information out on the site, in the videos etc. they just don't want people to believe it is all.
    There is something very shady about Alex Jones. I have followed him way before the Michael Jackson 'death' so it is certainly not because of the libelous things he said about him.

I watched endgame quite a while ago and although I found it interesting, I also found it disturbing.

What I don't understand the most is the blatant hypocrisy that he demonstrates.

He is a blatantly and self confessed right winger and somehow condones American superioricy. Yet he complains that we are all being led down the wrong path into corruption.

When he said what he said about Michael Jackson, well, that to me just proved that he is either a) there to cause trouble or b) someone who thinks he knows a lot but actually knows very little.

Either way, I have lost complete respect and so have many that I know.

"One should examine oneself for a very long time before thinking of condemning others. ~Moliere"

I think that he is 'just what the doctor ordered' like Wikileaks, meaning that the information provided is not totally false and has truths but it is not really harming the dark side and it is 'exposed' in a such a way that we finally end up with nothing more than disinformation. These agents like Jones serve the powers that be and are there to mislead people who question things and to get their attention away from the real-real problems. I never heard him critize the Jews-Zionists or Israel, never or maybe I missed it (if someone can contradict me please do so because I don't know everything about him). Because saying that '9/11 was an inside job' is reducing the scope of the problem and squarely omiting (by design I presume) the mastermind of this crime which is Israel. How can he be credible when he vomits such big lies against Michael? This guy really has a problem. I feel the same with Webster Tarpley to give another example of disinfo agent...

We really have to keep in mind that the dark side controls or at least wants to control both sides of the story, the disinfo agents are here to maliciously deceit even the "conspiracy theorists" with half-truths and lies to create confusion and fear, all that mixed and wrapped up with a white blanket of truth. We definitely have to think for ourselves, question and investigate everything no matter from whom the info came from. Great advise TS, really great lesson to learn and to apply.
  • I've had a problem with Alex Jones all along. I can't stand him ADHDing for longer than 47 seconds. He reminds me of those growling and "aggressive" american wrestlers. If he really has a message, it would be much more convincing if he didn't behave and growl like he does.

Maybe it's all an act, conspiracy entertainment. Now think about it, even some news and science media clearly have entertaining flavor in them. Why not offer entertainment for truthfinders? I could be totally wrong about him since I've turned away from Alex Jones. There are plenty of other people to follow who present their stuff more pleasingly.
  • A good disinformer generated noise, a lot of talk but little substance left to make profits. And this makes Alex Jones ....

Not to mention that it comes from a wealthy Texas oil family and not forgetting that this person, allegedly snuck into the Bohemian Groove and went unnoticed, but not only that ... managed to videotape the burning of a living Person influential people of the country while shouting ... really is as easy as sneaking account there? nobody really realizes that they are not in that group? please! And also ... many of the true heroes have died or are imprisoned for less ... and he recorded it and continue as if nothing? and ... and ...
    A good disinformer generated noise, a lot of talk but little substance left to make profits. And this makes Alex Jones ....

Not to mention that it comes from a wealthy Texas oil family and not forgetting that this person, allegedly snuck into the Bohemian Groove and went unnoticed, but not only that ... managed to videotape the burning of a living Person influential people of the country while shouting ... really is as easy as sneaking account there? nobody really realizes that they are not in that group? please! And also ... many of the true heroes have died or are imprisoned for less ... and he recorded it and continue as if nothing? and ... and ...

Yes people have been eliminated for less than that. Now I wonder why did "they" want us to know that they have satanic rituals...I mean it's insane to worship a giant owl and kill people for 'it'...sometimes I don't get it.
  • [size=14pt]To Lie or not to lie...[/size]<br />[size=14pt](psychology and propaganda)[/size]<br /><br />Big Lie - A propaganda technique. The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, for a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously." A lie which attempts to trick the victim into believing something major which will likely be contradicted by some information the victim already possesses, or by their common sense. When the lie is of sufficient magnitude it may succeed due to the victim's reluctance to believe that an untruth on such a grand scale would indeed be fabricated.<br /><br />Careful Speaking- Careful speaking is distinct from the above in that the speaker wishes to avoid imparting certain information or admitting certain facts and, additionally, does not want to 'lie' when doing so. Careful speaking involves using carefully-phrased statements to give a 'half-answer': one that does not actually 'answer' the question, but still provides an appropriate (and accurate) answer based on that question. As with 'misleading',  'careful speaking' is not outright lying.<br /><br />Contextual Lie - One can state part of the truth out of context, knowing that without complete information, it gives a false impression. Likewise, one can actually state accurate facts, yet deceive with them. To say "yeah, that's right, I ate all the white chocolate, by myself" utilizing a sarcastic, offended tone, may cause the listener to assume the speaker did not mean what he said, when in fact he did.<br /><br />Economical with the Truth is popularly used as a euphemism for deceit, whether by volunteering false information (i.e., lying) or by deliberately holding back relevant facts. More literally, it describes a careful use of facts so as not to reveal too much information.<br /><br />Exaggeration - (or hyperbole) occurs when the most fundamental aspects of a statement are true, but only to a certain degree. It is also seen as "stretching the truth" or making something appear more powerful, meaningful, or real than it actually is.<br /><br />Fabrication - is a lie told when someone submits a statement as truth, without knowing for certain whether or not it actually is true. Although the statement may be possible or plausible, it is not based on fact. Rather, it is something made up, or it is a misrepresentation of the truth. Examples of fabrication: A person giving directions to a tourist when the person doesn't actually know the directions. Often propaganda is classified as a fabrication.<br /><br />Lying by Omission - is omitting an important fact (s), deliberately leaving another person with a misconception. Lying by omission includes failures to correct pre-existing misconceptions. An example is when the seller of a car declares it has been serviced regularly but does not tell that a fault was reported at the last service. Propaganda is an example of lying by omission.<br /><br />Misleading/Dissembling - A misleading statement is one where there is no outright lie, but still retains the purpose of getting someone to believe in an untruth. "Dissembling" likewise describes the presentation of facts in a way that is literally true, but intentionally misleading.<br /><br />Noble Lie - is one that would normally cause discord if uncovered, but offers some benefit to the liar and assists in an orderly society, therefore, potentially beneficial to others. It is often told to maintain law, order and safety.<br /><br />All is fair in love and war" <br />"All warfare is based on deception." ~ Sun Tzu<br />"Never to attempt to win by force what can be won by deception," ~ Machiavelli <br />"In war, force and fraud are the two cardinal virtues." ~ Thomas Hobbes<br /><br />"Oh, what a tangled web we weave <br />When first we practice to deceive!" ~ Sir Walter Scott<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie
    Thanks Serenity. Now I still don't really know what it was all for. Maybe to see if people would react? Seems like nodoby cares if their leaders worship an owl and sacrifices human beings for it because nothing happened be it true or not. I feel that they are so self-confident, they feel so powerful that they just don't care sometimes. And in a way they were right because nobody says a thing about it. People would just be ridiculed if they exposed this subject publicly. Seems so unbelievable isn't it? Maybe that it wasn't a lie for once...but nobody cares after all...
  • Thanks Serenity. Now I still don't really know what it was all for. Maybe to see if people would react? Seems like nodoby cares if their leaders worship an owl and sacrifices human beings for it because nothing happened be it true or not. I feel that they are so self-confident, they feel so powerful that they just don't care sometimes. And in a way they were right because nobody says a thing about it. People would just be ridiculed if they exposed this subject publicly. Seems so unbelievable isn't it? Maybe that it wasn't a lie for once...but nobody cares after all...
    I think the point is to make it seem so outrageous that the majority of people are like "there is no way that this could be true" and thus by extension anyone who believes that their is an NWO, elite group, Illuminati etc must be "crazy and deluding themselves".

Combine this perceived outrageousness with further fabrication, omission, exaggeration, economy, and context with a loud mouthed, out of control Alex Jones and you just created a cover for the truth. The truth won't be believed because it is masked behind propaganda and psychological techniques and those trying to bring the truth to light will be seen as "Alex Jones" types. So the truth is discredited and hidden in plain sight.
    Thanks Serenity. Now I still don't really know what it was all for. Maybe to see if people would react? Seems like nodoby cares if their leaders worship an owl and sacrifices human beings for it because nothing happened be it true or not. I feel that they are so self-confident, they feel so powerful that they just don't care sometimes. And in a way they were right because nobody says a thing about it. People would just be ridiculed if they exposed this subject publicly. Seems so unbelievable isn't it? Maybe that it wasn't a lie for once...but nobody cares after all...
    <br />I think the point is to make it seem so outrageous that the majority of people are like "there is no way that this could be true" and thus by extension anyone who believes that their is an NWO, elite group, Illuminati etc must be "crazy and deluding themselves". <br /><br />Combine this perceived outrageousness with further fabrication, omission, exaggeration, economy, and context with a loud mouthed, out of control Alex Jones and you just created a cover for the truth. The truth won't be believed because it is masked behind propaganda and psychological techniques and those trying to bring the truth to light will be seen as "Alex Jones" types. [size=14pt]So the truth is discredited and hidden in plain sight.[/size]
    <br /><br />Exactly yes.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Combine this perceived outrageousness with further fabrication, omission, exaggeration, economy, and context with a loud mouthed, out of control Alex Jones and you just created a cover for the truth. The truth won't be believed because it is masked behind propaganda and psychological techniques and those trying to bring the truth to light will be seen as "Alex Jones" types. So the truth is discredited and hidden in plain sight.

I am somewhat reminded of another hmmmm...
  • NightOwlNightOwl Posts: 150
    The truth won't be believed because it is masked behind propaganda and psychological techniques and those trying to bring the truth to light will be seen as "Alex Jones" types. So the truth is discredited and hidden in plain sight.

Well said!

I only now watched the video with AJones flexing his muscle.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Oh dear..
  • The truth won't be believed because it is masked behind propaganda and psychological techniques and those trying to bring the truth to light will be seen as "Alex Jones" types. So the truth is discredited and hidden in plain sight.

Well said!

I only now watched the video with AJones flexing his muscle.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Oh dear..
    LMAO! He was flexing his arm? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Alex Jones = MK Ultra Cointelpro
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1284169297:
    <br /><br /><br />And this one...<br />
    <br />You can puke after watching... <br /><br />[size=14pt]OMG!!!!!! It's burns me up for realz!!!!![/size]  :evil:  :x<br />
    <br /><br />Pardon my language but who the hell is this loser?!?  :evil:  crash/<br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    There are people who for much less than  have to say Alex Jones be dead