MJ wore "stick on nails" - look at this photo please!

LOOK at his fingernails.. it looks to me as if he has "stuck on" nails.. which could explain why his nails look clear in some pics and discoloured in others.

Hmmm... could it be these pictures are staged.. that the footage was all planned and thats why MJ had his hair done and looks so great, and had so many costume changes in this short period.

Why would he wear false nails for a rehearsal???

Look at the picture and please tell me that you see the nails too.. on his right hand that is down by his waist. Look at his index finger..

this.jpg

Comments

• It's hard to say.....but a fungal infection could also make the nail appear that way.

You are right and it is interesting......I don't see the discoloration in his nailbeds in this pic!
  • I see 2 Band Aids on his fingers...
    Aah thank you so much! I was about to post the same thing, this proves again that if you think youve got proof of something, let it be legit...

And don't want to be totally dumb right now.,..but what do "stick on nails" have to do with the hoax?
    besides proving there were body doubles used (there are plenty threads about body doubles <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) etc.? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

The only "weird" thing I see on this picture is he def. needs to have a manicure <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    (ok it was a joke <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    I noticed when I saw Mike at the O2 in London conference and the Bashir documentary at the time thought it was beige enamel or the medications he was taking could have caused lack of oxygen to the nails.
    but Michael has that coloring the nails because he is black and people of black origin has dark nails. the same thing for the eyes (the white of the eye)

on the tape, Mike uses to highlight the finger movements. he does not hurt your fingers. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I noticed when I saw Mike at the O2 in London conference and the Bashir documentary at the time thought it was beige enamel or the medications he was taking could have caused lack of oxygen to the nails.
    but Michael has that coloring the nails because he is black and people of black origin has dark nails. the same thing for the eyes (the white of the eye)

on the tape, Mike uses to highlight the finger movements. he does not hurt your fingers. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I beg to differ....because I have plenty of black friends who have beautiful pink nail beds.
  • don't know about the color of the nails . but maybe he just used the band aids and tape to reduce his urge to bite and pic at the area at the top of the nail.my husband has a bad habit of doing this when nervous or in intense situations(watching ball games). he makes a really sore mess of his hands. just a thought. also there is one pic i have seen of him seemingly chewing on this part of his hands when he was a child.

Ok.. thankyou. Thats very interesting. Thanks for zooming in.

My intention wasnt to start a debate on his nail colours... for everyone else here... it was simply pointing out that it looked like a false nail, which i see is now a band aid... and i was wondering why he would wear false nails for a rehearsal.

Now i am wondering why he is wearing band aids on his fingers!!!

Ok.. thankyou. Thats very interesting. Thanks for zooming in.

My intention wasnt to start a debate on his nail colours... for everyone else here... it was simply pointing out that it looked like a false nail, which i see is now a band aid... and i was wondering why he would wear false nails for a rehearsal.

Now i am wondering why he is wearing band aids on his fingers!!!

from checking sugar levels? don't know why one would prick such a well used finger as index though. maybe as i said above . he is a chewer picker
  • maybe he ran out of tape <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • maybe he ran out of tape <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You are funny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I still want that job of hand and foot masseuse when you get ready, Michael Jackson <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Only pay I require is to see you relaxed and falling asleep au naturel <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> That'll do it.
  • I noticed when I saw Mike at the O2 in London conference and the Bashir documentary at the time thought it was beige enamel or the medications he was taking could have caused lack of oxygen to the nails.

I beg to differ....because I have plenty of black friends who have beautiful pink nail beds.

I totally agree. I am black and my nails are not dark.
  • I want to kiss that hand.... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • this pic gives a pretty good look at shoes also. do the sole and heal look a little thicker here than on some of the others?
  • this pic gives a pretty good look at shoes also. do the sole and heal look a little thicker here than on some of the others?

Talking about shoes: what really struck me in TII was the size of his shoes. They just seemed so BIG!! Maybe it's because he was so thin there but I just never realized he had such long feet. It felt like they weren't his shoes at all, know what I mean?

But I went to the MJ memorabilia exhibition in O2 London in Jan this year and they had a few pairs of shoes there that he used when performing and they seemed pretty big too, so then I thought, ok, I just never noticed probably. Which is pretty weird <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Anywas..just sharing a thought.

As for the finger nails: some black people do have dark nail beds, some don't. My friend is mixed race and her nail beds are pink, but it's darker than what white people have. You can also see the lines on his palms are more visible than it usually is with white people. (same with my friend). But pigmentation differs a lot, you can't say white people have this and black people have that. But I agree those aids are weird though I don't think it's really important...

L.O.V.E.
  • Black people do not have black nail beds.

I see the discoloration in the mj picture, sorry.

Talking about shoes: what really struck me in TII was the size of his shoes. They just seemed so BIG!! Maybe it's because he was so thin there but I just never realized he had such long feet. It felt like they weren't his shoes at all, know what I mean?

But I went to the MJ memorabilia exhibition in O2 London in Jan this year and they had a few pairs of shoes there that he used when performing and they seemed pretty big too, so then I thought, ok, I just never noticed probably. Which is pretty weird <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Anywas..just sharing a thought.

As for the finger nails: some black people do have dark nail beds, some don't. My friend is mixed race and her nail beds are pink, but it's darker than what white people have. You can also see the lines on his palms are more visible than it usually is with white people. (same with my friend). But pigmentation differs a lot, you can't say white people have this and black people have that. But I agree those aids are weird though I don't think it's really important...

L.O.V.E.

yeah the feet . i have seen some pics from about age 10 or so skinney little arms and legs and big ol' feet <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> really cute though.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Someone mentioned bandaids to keep him from nailbiting. I thought about this pic:
  • WTF!? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

So cute! Long fingers and feet, already back then. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • God knew he would have big shoes to fill <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Maybe not because of nail bitting, but more "skin bitting" you know this little skin on side of the nails, who really hurts when you take it away, and bleeds...This band aid are not "white to be seen" but skin colored.
    And the "without glue" part is on the nail and side of the nail. which for me means "skin bitting"

Or maybe he just cannot feel good at dancing without something on his fingers, whatever it is...
  • Michael has Lupus and Vitiligo. Point, period, blank. He was diagnosed in the 80's with both. They are both auto-immune diseases, that (the theory at this point is) they can be brought on, by first have the genes and then having something stressful or traumatic happen that somehow brings these genes out batting. Michael has had a pretty stressful and traumatic life. If you do not know what either disease is or what an autoimmune disease is, please google it. Moving on. Black people do indeed have darker nail beds than white people, they can range from lighter pink to darker pink, because no one has the same color. For those who say that they have really pink nails, that of course is true, but they are not as pink as a white person's nail beds can be. Michael's vitiligo has turned his skin all white, no pigmentation in the least, but it did not affect his nail beds. I believe that Michael might use clear, fake nails, just to cover his nail beds. Michael has always been self-conscious about his looks, and after his skin lost all of its pigmentation, but his nail beds did not, I am sure it looked odd and I am sure that it is reasonable to think that Michael would feel a little self-conscious about his nail beds. So therefore, I do not think it is too extraordinary to believe that at times he covered his nail beds. Also I heard, about the tape thing that is, that Lupus may affect the skin or joints or something on the finger tips and that is why he tapes them sometimes. That is my theory to the clear nails/discolored nails mystery, I am not 100% positive about the tape theory, just an idea I heard. I have been reading through the forums and with people arguing on whether or not he had Lupus or any other disease. He had Lupus and Viltiligo, and maybe a few other minor health issues, such as arthritus most people get when aging. But that is it people. No more, no less. I couldn't believe they were arguing about something so trivial or dumb. The truth is that for sure he had Lupus and Vitiligo.