Hello from israel

leonab1973leonab1973 Posts: 7
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello everyone, if there is a bed spelling forgive me;-) it's not my native Language.

My name is Leona, I am 36 years old from Israel, I love Michael since my older brother introduced me to he's songs when I was 12 years old!
I remember I watched the short film thriller for the first time I was so scared,
But still I was fascinated….
I do believe he is alive, I hope he's happy
Where ever he is, I do not believe he will come back
Only because of the scandal thet will be created ... At least now he
does not suffer from the horrible Paparazzi and the lies and distorting facts of journalists thet didn’t let him live like a normal human being, always hurt me badly thet they treated his private life instead of treating his music and how he helped so many people and organizations, not to mention his concern for the health of the planet and humanity, in my country there's a famous singer who many years ago wrote and sang a song thet relate to what I think Michael bin through.

" My little journalist"

performer: Arik Einstein
Words: Arik Einstein
Music: Mickey Gavrielov

They write in the papers
What they want,
Castrate, derogatory
and make a mess
No mercy.
get in to your bed,
Peep holes,
And what to do
There's no mercy for you

causing shame,
Hurting family,
If today was my turn
So tomorrow will be your turn,
The king has no clothes
We are all
see him naked
but we are Silent and don't get up

So how do you sleep at night
My little journalist?
How do you sleep?
What do you dream about at night?
After the shedding of blood
How do you sleep?
Man, how do you sleep?

They kill with words…
playing with your Soul,
Where I ask
is the love?
They Broke his heart!
So there Will be a fight!

They write in the papers
Castrate derogatory
and make a mess
No mercy.

See you in the meantime, I try to keep track of new information
It is very important to me, for all of you Have a wonderful day.

Comments

• Welcome to you Leona ,and i hope you enjoy your stay here ....and i like the lyrics of the song its so true <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hi, welcome! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I really want to believe that Michael is alive, but every day I am more confused because they had all the formalities surrounding a death (autopsy, funeral and burial) and then came the Court. I still think the decision of farce, with the protection of the law or not, the "death" would be more appropriate through a plane crash or shipwreck, or something. I also do not think anyone would have faked his own death and then come back alive as if nothing had happened. You know what I mean in all this? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    I really want to believe that Michael is alive, but every day I am more confused because they had all the formalities surrounding a death (autopsy, funeral and burial) and then came the Court. I still think the decision of farce, with the protection of the law or not, the "death" would be more appropriate through a plane crash or shipwreck, or something. I also do not think anyone would have faked his own death and then come back alive as if nothing had happened. You know what I mean in all this? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

but this way only one person dies. (althought i still can't get the peter lopez thing out of the back of my mind and the chandler deal).

but this way only one person dies. (althought i still can't get the peter lopez thing out of the back of my mind and the chandler deal).

I mean that the farce would not need to involve all this (Murray, ambulance, hospital, the helicopter, police, etc.). <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> As for Lopes and Chandler, are intriguing and interesting questions, but there seems to be part of the investigations of anything, although it may be the tip of iciberg of the great mystery, but suggests that there was a conspiracy and the murder of Michael (IMO). <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Hello and welcome on Board <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Hi leonab1973! Did you translate this poem from Hebrew?

I like the telling words:
    They Broke his heart!
    So there Will be a fight!
    That's what this hoax may be partially about, although fight can mean a lot of things.

To the doubters on this thread, let MJ and TS take you by the hand and walk you through this thriller of an adventure. You may close your eyes sometimes if it gets too scary for you, but don't let go of his hand. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Yes I translated from a Hebrew song, when I hear that song I think of Michael Straight, the melody is very beautiful to....
  • Yes I translated from a Hebrew song, when I hear that song I think of Michael Straight, the melody is very beautiful to....

Welcome Leona and thank you for sharing this wonderful song and heartfelt words. You are appreciated. Blessings.
  • UR Welcome I am very happy to be here....
    I've always had a feeling in my heart that Michael is alive
    He is an angel on earth <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->