MY SECOND PSYCHIC READING

bliss1712bliss1712 Posts: 122
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
Here we go again!!! Had a reading with a more reknown psychic today....been waiting weeks to get in with her. We talked for 40 minutes about my life in general...relationships, kids, etc. She was spot on with every aspect of that. I then went on to ask if anything would happen at the end of October with regards to Michael. She went very quiet and then said "that's not possible." I asked her what she meant, and she said that she had got "the dark haired man returns." I was gobsmacked. The fact that she was shocked herself at what she was being told reinforced my belief that she was telling the truth. She said that he was comfortable and happy but confused. She said he had been living in disguise since he "went." I asked her if we would know for sure if it was him in the programme coming at the end of October, and she said that although there will be doubts, a DNA will confirm that it is indeed him. She expressed her shock that her spirit guides were not jumping in and saying that she was wrong and that he was with them (dead), which she assured me they would do. So, a totally different reading to that one of yesterday, where the medium told me he was cremated and ashes scattered at the family home (which some of you believed she said because she read it somewhere). She couldn't stop telling me how shocked she was at what she was telling me, because to the world he was gone.

I'm on a massive high at the moment, because I do believe she was telling the truth. She said there had been sightings of him, which were true, but people didn't really believe what they had been seeing. She said that it would be unlikely that it would be an imposter on the programme as the DNA is so close to Michael's that she doesn't feel it could possibly be anyone other than him.

I guess the end of October will reveal the truth. She said that we would all know the truth by then.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> thats super... hope it will happen... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> GREEEAT
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Thank u! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> awesome news, hope she is right
  • bonitabonita Posts: 172
    This makes me soooo happy. I want to believe. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I want to go to my local psychic now.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I´M SO HAPPY!!!! THANKS!!!
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • tinamjjtinamjj Posts: 688
    I've got chills... to the toes... PLEEEEEAAAAASEEEEEEE let it be true ♥
  • Update on my second reading.

My psychic informed me that I had 4 more questions that I could ask her by email.

Question number 1) Can you please directly ask the cards and your guides if Michael is definately alive.

Answer: "Suprisingly he seems to be alive under government cover. It is deeper than it looks."
    Update on my second reading.

My psychic informed me that I had 4 more questions that I could ask her by email.

Question number 1) Can you please directly ask the cards and your guides if Michael is definately alive.

Answer: "Suprisingly he seems to be alive under government cover. It is deeper than it looks."

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    ooooooooooooooooooook!
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    Let`s hope the end of october does in deed reveal the truth.I really want to believe that he is still alive and that i have not been going mad these last 15 months! My gut feeling still says he`s alive.
    thanks for sharing your experience.
  • Question number 2) Can you please ask your guides/cards why Michael is under Government cover?

Answer: "He seems to have had no choice. this was apparently thrust upon him to protect him from a plot to kill him."
    Question number 2) Can you please ask your guides/cards why Michael is under Government cover?

Answer: "He seems to have had no choice. this was apparently thrust upon him to protect him from a plot to kill him."

Well, some of us have been saying those words since day one <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    may be we are psychic as well <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    You gave the psychic too much info again. Just walk in, give a picture of him (not a double <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) in an envelope so she can't see who it is, and then ask what she thinks.

She might have been reading hoax forums, and she might have gotten all that info from the forums.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

take also a pic of "hatman"....may she can tell who is it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    take also a pic of "hatman"....may she can tell who is it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well, that's a great idea! Hahahaha, the one from the funeral please. And maybe als LKL Dave Dave...? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Well, that's a great idea! Hahahaha, the one from the funeral please. And maybe als LKL Dave Dave...? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

OK
    I WILL ASK TO THE HUSBAND OF MY BESTFRIEND MOTHER ABOUT DD AT LKL... GOOD ONE! (NOT MJ AT FIRST LOOK) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

OK
    I WILL ASK TO THE HUSBAND OF MY BESTFRIEND MOTHER ABOUT DD AT LKL... GOOD ONE! (NOT MJ AT FIRST LOOK) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

No, DD has been in the news, you need to put his picture in an envelope.

OK

No, DD has been in the news, you need to put his picture in an envelope.

i will put the picture in an envolpe for safity but in my country nothing about dave dave, and in my city no one(except for one if my friends who is a believer) saw a picture of dd and think is mj... but i will put it in an envelope for safety... I will give teh envelope to my friend, because i don´t like to go there, I believe in God and I don´t like this but my friend will do it for me, for sure! (i will not tell her who is in hte picture LOL) give me a week and then i will tell you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Its good to know that these things she said, were things we have been thinking since the begginning....

Especially the DNA test, and that no-one will believe it was him.
    I agree that he is in protection, and this supports all of the visions many of us have been seeing (on a different thread). Disguises will maybe confuse the physics.

What if she is confusing Elvis for MJ???

Elvis is the one with the dark hair, and an entertainer as well... Maybe the physics are picking up on Elvis Presleys return...and the DNA.??? Just thinking out loud
    .. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • What television program?
  • bonitabonita Posts: 172
    I'm going to ask a psychic what michael's phone number is lol <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I wonder if they would be able to tell me!!!
    jk
  • This is our confirmation. This is the time for the truth to be revealed and all will be in AWE!! Get yourself together and let us begin the dance & chant for his return.
    HE IS ALIVE! HE WILL RETURN! ALL WAS PLANNED!
    It is going to be GREATER THAN GREAT:)
  • WOW! Please need your comment.
    What do you all feel about this predictions that this psychic has made.
    Do we have any clues or evidence that points to the month of october 2010 in regards to the hoax or his return!
    Peace
  • Wow this is the 2nd person reporting a psychic saying he will return in October <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!
    I think amazing now we can just kick back relax and see how this all pans out right <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> ?
    Thnx 4 sharing and srry if i read wrong but u went right <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ?
    Here's bliss1712's 2nd psychic reading saying he wuld return in October also <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=49&t=14060<!-- l -->
  • The psychic that bliss1712 said in her reading Michael will return in October!
    My heart and gut tells me this is true:)
    Thank you bliss1712 for the great find. You are beautiful:)
  • Anyway, TS gave us two dates to be considered important in October: the 10th and Halloween, but asked why do we not get too excited and eagerly awaiting a return!
    We can only wait with faith, patience and love!