Chris Brown/Rihanna

jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
I'm just thinking out loud...

Remember the time when Chris Brown dated Rihanna? And, at the same time, she was in the middle of her transition into a "bad girl"? Then all of a sudden, there are reports of Chris Brown beating her.. domestic violence.."let's all hate him"..etc., etc.?

This is just me using my imagination, I suppose, and if needed we can leave it at that. But what if... what if Rihanna's job was to "recruit" Chris? The illuminati... wouldn't it make sense that the intent of their relationship was to basically get him to come to the dark side? Just like Rihanna had recently done herself? What if he refused to cooperate, and so they punished him by making these allegations?

I know, may sound far out there. But I always thought their relationship was strange, and the abuse reports have never sat right with me, always felt we weren't being told the whole story.

Just like with MJ... the media crucified Chris Brown's image almost beyond repair. Could there be a reason for this? Has Chris refused to stand for that just like Mike did?

Remember Chris' mom's tweet - "Michael Jackson died so that Chris Brown could live"

I remember someone said that maybe other artists are in on this "revolution". Could that really be the case? Is Chris Brown on Mike's side, hence the "BAM" image on his Twitter page, and all the MJ tributes ESPECIALLY the one where he cried (and they tried saying they were fake tears...the same people who made the abuse reports?).

This is just a theory that I am thinking of right now as I type... What do you think?

Comments

• No Illuminati, Chris Brown as a temper issue, he admitted he hit her first. And few months later he hitted someone in a club, he just have a temper issue
  • No Illuminati, Chris Brown as a temper issue, he admitted he hit her first.

Not impossible. I just tend to question everything I see on TV. Even if he said it himself, his life may have been in danger if he hadn't. I'm just speaking hypothetically. I think life is one big hypothetical situation, since we have no way of proving the truth most of the time. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Hey never hurt to examine all things with open eyes. I do have to agree that Chris does seem to have a temper And remember that he grew up watching his dad or stepdad beat his mom right? I saw him when he was on Larry King. The thing I have been wondering is when this fight took place WHO LEAKED THE PICS OF RHIANA? I mean think about it this type of stuff happens all the time just especially when it comes to celebrities. Who leaked them? Is it LAPD doing this?

That is why (not that my heart could ever stand it) I cannot for the life of me understand why there has been no leaked pics of MJ I mean autopsy pics of MJ. I am just saying for example SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE always leaks something right?

Is it legal for them to do this? Let us say LAPD for example, is it legal for them to just leak pics like that. Well I guess it is public information after all. OH WELL. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • We've never heard Chris's side to the story it's always Rihanna's version I'm not condoning his actions but it just seems weird that he hasn't spoken at all about the situation especially when a majority of his fans are females
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I think the whole Chris Brown/Rihanna thing is very strange and probably something we'll never know the truth about. I think your theory is very possible jacilovesmichael, I had written my own theory on them a little while ago - let me know what you think if you haven't read it already:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=92&t=13727<!-- l -->
  • I think the whole Chris Brown/Rihanna thing is very strange and probably something we'll never know the truth about. I think your theory is very possible jacilovesmichael, I had written my own theory on them a little while ago - let me know what you think if you haven't read it already:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=92&t=13727<!-- l -->

Thanks! Hadn't seen it. Very fascinating ideas.

The picture you included in your post made me think again of the illuminati and the mind control abuse that we've been studying on this forum.

I just don't think it's impossible that someone else beat her and blamed it on Chris - heck maybe both Chris and Rihanna both are brainwashed to believe it really did happen, or at least Rihanna. And if this were the case, Chris would probably know to keep his mouth shut if he wants to live.

I know I sound like I'm a screenplay writer right now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> But this stuff really happens people!
  • I guess anything is possible in this case...
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Jaci....I think A) anything is possible anymore, B)NOTHING should be taken at face value and C)certainly EVERYTHING that is fed to us by the Media shouldn't be assumed to be true....there may have been a time several decades ago, when I was just a girl, that news sources were more credible....and that was probably due to the fact that more people were in the Media business for the right reason, which is to EXPOSE AND REPORT THE TRUTH....but somewhere along the line, Greed took the front seat and got behind the wheel, so now we find ourselves in 2010 in a world where nothing is as it seems or should be...the public isn't blameless in this shift of ethics, by the way...as long we continue to buy into the lies by purchasing tabloids, clicking on tabloid websites, etc., this was bound to not only continue, but escalate...pretty sad state of affairs, really....but all the more reason why the time is RIPE to expose all of this, which I believe is one of the many items on Michael Jackson's grand agenda...and I now realize how so many of his lyrics were full of foreshadowing....

As for the other comment made about the autopsy pictures, I have three things to say:
    1) That surprises me too, for there seem to be no boundaries of decency anymore, for the most part...therefore, it's more likely the case that they don't exist;
    2) But more than that, I choose to believe there was no actual autopsy, because there was no body....we are witnessing an extremely intricate, well-crafted hoax that it is, in part, being perpetrated with the help of authorities;
    3) That being said, I am actually MORE surprised that the vile pictures Tom Sneddon took of Michael's naked body never surfaced, at least to my knowledge.
  • I have actually been thinking about this alot lately...it's very much so possible...and Rhianna is 1 of the biggest Illuminati celebs we have out today <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> and yeah i always felt like we weren't being told the whole story in the situation...I woulodn't be surprised
  • It is interesting, I was also thinking of Chris Brown the other day when reading through the "Back" posts and had come to the conclusion that Chris is in in the know and had been on the "hoax" for a while now.
    The theory that he may have been set-up using Rhiana because he did not want to "play ball" with the not so illuminated illuminati is possible! Unfortunately the Evil knows no boundary!
    1. Back about Chris Brown doing Billy Jean: 10 September 2007
    Relax!
    It's all love and respect.
    I am sure Chris is included among the masses here. He's one of "you"
    more precisely, one of "us".
    Can't stick the shank in the back of those on our side. Appreciate the positivity for what it IS. It warms the "waters".
    Keep WATCHIN'.................................

<!-- m -->http://img63.imageshack.us/i/1092007chr ... oingb.jpg/<!-- m -->
    This post reminds me of Chris Brown very tearful tribute to Michael at the 2010 BET Awards! I may well be reading too much into all of this... but Chris' performance had a big water element to it... Mean a lot of tears!
    Was it all staged in advance?

With L.O.V.E
  • Thanks for your input guys! I'm glad to know that I haven't lost it.. or at least if I have, I haven't lost it alone! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->