FEMA hiding vehicles in Florida

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
[youtube:28s84u1j]
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_Nc4RI2 ... grec_index<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Wow, that's really scary and messed up. Why are they hiding so many vehicles??? Who are they for and for what purpose? An evacuation or takeover of some sort? I literally froze up when I saw what was in those rows. I want to thank this guy for making this video and it's so true how he said you need to have faith in God near the end of the video. Good for him and for people like him who want to let the world know what know is really going on.

On a lighter note, at the end when you actually see the guy, he was EXACTLY how I'd pictured him.
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    Im a little confused. This video is saying they are hiding them on an air strip surrounded by trees so the public wont see them. YET..anyone with a cell phone, home computer, laptop etc..can just go right on google and look at it. I always thought "hiding" meant totally out of sight. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    "" Today Americans outraged if the UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order, tomorrow will appreciate! This is especially true if you told that there was a foreign threat beyond whether actual or enacted, that threaten our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world are committed to world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The only thing which every man fears is the unknown. When this scenario occurs, individual rights voluntarily resigned their well-being which gives them their world government guarantee. "-Henry Kissinger in a speech to the meeting of Bilderberg in Evian, France, May 21, 1992."

And people do not finish opening the eyes ...... are more interested in seeing the exploits of Paris Hilton to find out the reality that surrounds them, this is very worrying. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • did i hear him refer to someone as endtime 777? i am sure there is no direct connection just thought it was funny.