"The Coincidence Test"

edited January 1970 in TIAI
Date: Monday September 17, 2010 when the stock market closes for the day.
Dow = .86; Nasdaq = .73; S&P 500 = .19;
our six-digit number would then be 867,319

bless you

Comments

• Welcome to the forum......
  • Hey,

Thank You for your Welcome.

Bless You
  • Hi!
    Welcome! Hope you enjoy the forum! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Great prediction......I have one question:
    Monday? Monday is the 20th.....this Friday is the 17th.
    I think it's interesting your prediction adds to 7
    8+6+7+3+1+9=34 3+4=7 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Have a great day!
    Blessings Always!
  • ty again.

Yes I was around some times ago. Seems lightyears ago now
    from my personal view.

Maybe I discover more . at this place.

Bless You
  • oops
    just discovered my fault <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
    i got dates mixed up.
    for sure it was ment FRIDAY 17th september. I hope I am not too late <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    TS
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    The Coincidence Test

If nobody is able to collect the $999 reward: the only way out at that point will be to claim that a one-in-a-million chance actually happened. However, while it’s fairly easy to merely claim that it was all coincidence, it is much harder to demonstrate it. This is why I have created “the coincidence test”—so that people can easily see whether the one-in-a-million coincidence claim is realistic or not.

First of all, to help put things in perspective, if the odds of something happening by coincidence are 1 chance in only 2: there is still a 50% chance that it will not happen by coincidence. And if it’s 1 chance in 10: there is a 90% chance that it will not happen by coincidence. If it’s 1 chance in 100: there’s a 99% chance that it won’t happen by coincidence. 1 chance in 1,000 is 99.9% that it won’t happen by coincidence. And finally 1 chance in 1,000 times 1,000 (one in a million)—is 99.9999% chance that it would NOT happen by coincidence!!!!!!!!!

Saying that the MJ “death” timing and numerology all happened by coincidence would be like playing Russian roulette with 999,999 bullets, and one blank {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_roulette}. Although there is one big difference: Russian roulette only puts one person’s life in danger; but with NWO and end of the world, millions of lives are in danger!

For those who want to play “the coincidence test”: it’s quite similar to a lottery, except fortunately it won’t cost money like gambling and the lottery (and also nobody will win money). I saw a bumper sticker once that said, “Lottery: a tax on people who failed math class.”

Anyway, if you want to try the coincidence test: start a thread (in the TIAI subforum) titled: “The Coincidence Test”. Then take a guess at what the last two digits (right of the decimal) will be in the Dow, Nasdaq, and S&P 500, once the stock market closes for the day {see <!-- m -->http://finance.yahoo.com/<!-- m -->}. You must state your guess at least 24 hours in advance; and also identify which date your guess applies to (use the date based upon a time zone in the USA); the digits remain in view for more than 12 hours after the market closes, so there is plenty of time to see if your guess was right (they are also recorded permanently).

Make sure you identify which two digits go with Dow, and which ones go with Nasdaq, and which ones with S&P 500. For example: Dow = .77; Nasdaq = .79; S&P 500 = .99; this will make a six-digit number (777,999), which has a one chance in a million of being correct (000,000 to 999,999). These stock market decimal numbers are quite random, and nobody will be able to know them 24 hours in advance (or control them); so if someone gets all six digits correct, then that will be a one-in-a-million coincidence!

Now we must not forget the aspect of opportunities, when we are calculating odds of a coincidence. For this to actually happen as a one-in-a-million coincidence: it has to be the very first person who gets the six numbers correct. Because the second person will be two-in-a-million, and the third will be three-in-a-million, etc.

If one hundred guesses are made, that would be a one-in-ten-thousand chance; because although though the odds are one in a million, the opportunities are one hundred (so 1,000,000 divided by 100 = 10,000). Nevertheless, if hundreds or even thousands of “coincidence test” guesses are made—it is still very unlikely that anyone will get it right!
    I must be kinda dumb, can you explain what you're saying with your post?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -