Hello

mjfan4ever1beLIEvemjfan4ever1beLIEve Posts: 20
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello, My name is Shannon..... I joined yesterday after months of reading.... I decided to join because this is something I really beLIEve in and I want to be a part of an environment that honestly feels the same way I do... And I will be able to express my feelings and thoughts without scrutiny. It's nice to meet all of you. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Hello Shannon, nice to meet you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    hello <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • hello and welcome in bord <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Shannon. Great you joined us.
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248
    Hello & welcome to the forum:)
  • Hi ,welcome to the forum <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> its a great adventure <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> but its all for L.O.V.E
  • [background=][/background]
    Hello, My name is Shannon..... I joined yesterday after months of reading.... I decided to join because this is something I really beLIEve in and I want to be a part of an environment that honestly feels the same way I do... And I will be able to express my feelings and thoughts without scrutiny. It's nice to meet all of you. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Welcome Shannon from Illinois <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> blessings to you!
  • Hello Shannon, nice to meet you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Hello!!! Nice to meet you too!!! I am glad to be here... I hope you had a wonderful day..
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • hello <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Thank you...... It's nice to meet you... I hope you had a good day.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • hello and welcome in bord <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    t
    Thank you.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm very happy to be here.... Very nice to meet you...
  • Hi Shannon. Great you joined us.
    Thank You.. I'm so happy to have finally joined, I hope you've had a wonderful day.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hello & welcome to the forum:)
    Thank you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> nice to meet you.. I hope you've had a wonderful day..
  • Hi ,welcome to the forum <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> its a great adventure <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> but its all for L.O.V.E
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Thanks... Its wonderful to meet you... I hope you've had a good day
  • [background=][/background]

Welcome Shannon from Illinois <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> blessings to you!
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> thank you so much.... Blessings to you too... So nice to meet you...
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I am soo happy I joined this site you all are soo very sweet. I just left a forum that is so full of hate and I had enough... This is the place for me, 1. You are all beLIEver's like me... As from what I've so far. Plus you're also fans too.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Welcome to the forum Shannon! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hello! I am Julie. I came across this forum and surf with this forum.
    I like it much and looks informative. I would like to say hello to all the forum members.
    Hope have a good time with you all.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Hello Julie!Welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hello all!
    My name Kelly. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.
  • Hi, I am Tracy . I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!