This Is It ~ not a wrap yet

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories

Okay, so here is mine. I am not going into detail too much or into the why's, because in that case I would need to write a complete book. With the movie theory still in mind, here we go:

1988 - Starting a hoax

After Thriller he knew he would have to do more then just release a new album to outdo this succes. As he also wants to expose the world's biggest snakes, heal the world and save the kids, he might as well combine that with a project the world will never ever forget. As we all know Mike is a patient man and wants things to be perfect when it comes to his work. Why not plan something really big that will take years of preparation, while he can still release albums in the meanwhile as well (and who knows what else under an alias?). So you plan your own death and start preperations in advance to make it perfect, just as he likes it. He releases a movie in which he is actually already showing his plan: hoaxing his death to come back for the children and save the world. (Mo and I are still working on a new blog about Moonwalker, so I will leave it to this).
If he wants to die, he needs to keep in mind he has to deal with some legal issues. If you want to play dead for a while with the intention to return, you can´t ´die´ for real. With that I mean you can´t have your real name on a DC, because that would make it a false document, thus fraud. So he decided to name himself Michael Joseph Jackson instead of Michael Joe Jackson. So he writes a book with that information, knowing everyone would take it as truth if he wrote it himself. IMO he also changed his DOB from 1/28/1960 to 8/29/1958. Because with a DOB of 8/29/1958, the Pepsi-accident would be exactly in the middle of his life and I think he wanted people to focus on that and investigate that because that might have been a major trigger for him to do this. I don't believe he planned his date of death so it would make the Pepsi accident exactly half-way, I think he altered his DOB, because June 25, 2009 being a perfect date if you look at the numerology used, is not just a coincidence.

1990 - 2009 Fool the world

Surgical masks, heavy make-up, masks, doubles. Sometimes people didn't even know anymore what he really looked like, changing appearance by the day. All illusion to create enough doubt about his looks and alleged surgeries so no one would question it if he didn't really look like himself. In that case he could be at 2 places at the same time. He also wanted to leave clues for the world and also to prove it was really him who planned all this, so here is where the 2040 spaceship, the 1998 Dangerous Autograph code and everything else discussed here at this forum comes in.

December 2008

He rents a hoax house. Although the place was huge, and he allegedly lived there, there was almost no staff. A bodyguard, a chef and that's about it. But the media is distracted because they actually think he lived there. That must have given him some space in the final preparation stage.

He leaks a story in January to the tabloids that he is dangerously ill and will die in 6 months. Knowing the media will run with it, it was a safe move. Here is where the story gets really complicated. Contradiction after contradiction. Dangerously ill, yet announcing a new show in the O2 in London. Even passing a physichal exam. The announcement was announced only a short time before the actual press conference, so not many people were at the O2 on March 5. He would do 50 shows and they were all sold out in a few hours? No he only had a few dates, maybe 3 or 4. That makes it easier if you know you have to refund the tickets. The only ones who has to know about this are the ones at AEG, working with him. Randy Philips and maybe one or two more.

The dancers for the show are hand-picked by him and needed to have acting skills. They signed a 2-year contract and confidentiality agreement. They still work for him to this day. The staples Center is owned by AEG, so that's a perfect place for the rehearsals. I don't think everyone working on TII knows, probably only those closely involved: Kenny, Travis, dancers, band and vocalists and maybe just a few others.

He hires a doctor that can kill him, so there will be someone to blame for his death. Someone needs to be condemned by the media and the public to make a point. Murray is black, so the chance that the media will take him down is big. If he were a white man, I personally think the media would have questioned this more. Sad but that's how it works in this world. Is Murray really a doctor? I don't think so. Probably another actor. Mike allegedly hired a bunch of actors that are still not allowed to talk about the project they worked on. The article is somewhere on the forum, so if anyone has a link to it, that would be great.

A few weeks prior to his demise he has a meeting with his family. Probably to discuss the big day (and months after) and maybe even talking about the financial agreements. There might have been discussed more that day. His family clearly knows.

June 25, 2009

Someone dies. Not Mike, but someone dies. Could be anyone. I can't get the article out of my head about Gunther Von Hagen. Mike contacted him. People that sign up for his projects are dying and want to be remembered, they want to be immortal. They are not like most of us. Someone might have been on the list willing to play a dead Michael Jackson before he would be plastinated and turned into a piece of art. It's really not that far fetched. He might have lived at the Carolwood mansion at his last days. A doctor might have looked after him there. If he was deadly ill, he might have to made the deal to commit suicide, or assistent suicide on June 25. He might have died early in the morning, with loved ones by his side. There would be time to say goodbye, arrange some things and get the family of the deceased out of the house before 911 was called. According to the EMT's the man in the ambulance didn't look like Mike, but a sick old frail man. He was also turning stiff already, that is why it's plausible he died in the morning and that might be why the room was so hot, like TS mentioned, to keep the body at temperature. Mike could have been there and could have been in one of the cars following the ambulance. The media is distracted and are all heading to UCLA, one car could have drove him to the airport, where a private jet (Trump's??) was waiting for him to get him to a destination unknown. In whatever way, if Mike was at the house it would have been easy to get him out, because the media was distracted enough. He also could have been at the Beverly Hills hotel where the 911 call was made. Considering the voices he can do, maybe he even called himself.

UCLA is partly in. They had to deal with all the grieving fans and the media, so Mike or the Jacksons must have made an arrangement with them. The department was closed, so IMO only the ones in that room and some higher-ups know something. The ones in the room might even not know he didn't die, they could have told them that Mike was rushed to another hospital and that UCLA was a decoy for the media. UCLA never made a statement on camera, no doctor has ever spoken about June 25.

TMZ reports he died 6 minutes ahead. They are in up to their necks. TMZ reports the story as Mike wants it to be reported, to feed the othe media. By copy and paste TMZ the media make themselves look like an ass, with all the contradictions and utter BS in it.

Dileo is in as well. He was Mike's manager during TII and he allegedly told the kids Mike died. He was called by a fan. Yeah right, nice try. Anyone on here that has Frank's number? I would love to give him a call as well.

The helicopter flight was plain strange. The position of the body was off and it moved. Does that mean the people in the helicopter knew? Not necessarily. Maybe they were told the real body was being transported with a van and they were just a decoy. They might have been asked to put the body on the seats and fly with the doors open to make sure the media would keep their focus on it. That still doesn't explain why the body moved. Maybe only the one under the sheet was in on it, and his task might have been to sit up a little during the flight.

The coroner who allegedly performed the autopsy is questionable. Rumor has it he can be bought and there are also some strange circumstances with this doctor if we look at the OJ case:

[youtube:eu1h24lj]

Dr. Lakshmanan never saw or examined the bodies, nor performed the autopsies on Ron Goldman or Nicole Brown Simpson, never went to murder site until 6 mos. after murders took place.

We also never heard the man speak. Craig Harvey is an actor, 'nuff said.

The memorial is easy. Staples and Nokia center, both owned by AEG. People that spoke or sang don't even have to know, although I have the feeling MLK III and his sister might know, and maybe some others. Fans didn't have to pay and the estate covered the costs and even donated 300.000$ to the LAPD. I wonder why? The LAPD knows of course, they had to provide a lot of agents. Of course not everyone at the LAPD, 1 or 2 could do the trick. I think Arnold Schwarzenegger must know as well. LA has some huge depts and Arnold is an actor himself.

The burial was staged IMO. What we saw on TV was a set with a green screen. Forest Lawn might not even know he's still alive. The Jacksons paid for the graves and that makes them customers. If they told FL they buried Mike somewhere else but didn't want people to know because of safety reasons, I am sure they would keep their mouths shut.

TII is Mikes work, he has been involved in the editing and production all of the 111 minutes and all the extra's. No doubt in my mind. It's his project, his message and he must have been working on it. Sony must know too. I am not sure yet if it's a good thing for Sony, or that they will be screwed, but Sony must know something.

The FBI is in the know as well, at least again 1 or 2 people, that released the 333 pages of the file on 12/21.

In whatever way, Mike is in control. The media is reporting what he wants them to report. This is his masterpiece, his life story and HIStory in the making. There is still one movie missing, THE movie, the one he has been working on for 21 years (777) and it's not a wrap yet. And remember, we're the extra's.

**I might add or change later when I have more time. Lots of stuff still missing in here, but I need to go to work in an hour.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    As I reread it, I see there is so much missing that it annoys me. I'm gonna rewrite over the week to make it more complete.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    i like it...sounds very possible...xxx
  • Good theory you have there, oh, didn't know AEG owned them centers though.
  • good theory. just one question- if you think one of the reasons for the hoax is the NWO, then would the FBI be in on it? and if one or two people did release the 333 pages (which i think is pretty fair to assume it's not a coincidence), wouldn't that person/persons be threatened?

i'm not saying you know all the answers, i think your theory is wonderful and i agree on most parts. it's just the NWO thing is so tricky!
  • I like your theory.
    Question: why is Katherine suing AEG? How does it fit your theory? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Since I started to suspect the death fake of Michael I thought,very very amazed, that he is really a genius
    to have assembled such a scaffold, director and exceptional coordinator of a story to tell day after
    day, that is started long ago.
    And your theory, Souza, I share it in full <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    good theory. just one question- if you think one of the reasons for the hoax is the NWO, then would the FBI be in on it? and if one or two people did release the 333 pages (which i think is pretty fair to assume it's not a coincidence), wouldn't that person/persons be threatened?

i'm not saying you know all the answers, i think your theory is wonderful and i agree on most parts. it's just the NWO thing is so tricky!
    Yeah I agree about the FBI..But anyway great job Souz , it makes a lot of sense <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • SkySky Posts: 62
    good theory. just one question- if you think one of the reasons for the hoax is the NWO, then would the FBI be in on it? and if one or two people did release the 333 pages (which i think is pretty fair to assume it's not a coincidence), wouldn't that person/persons be threatened?

Well it could be Factions?
    Long but worth it

WHAT DO I MEAN WHEN I TALK ABOUT THE TWO FACTIONS?

Posted By: Rayelan <Send E-Mail>
    Date: Tuesday, 23-Dec-2003 17:43:31

WHAT ARE THE FACTIONS?
    WHERE DID THEY COME FROM?

What is the Main difference Between Them?

RMNEWS -- In 1989, the Publisher of Rumor Mill News, Rayelan Allan, married Captain Gunther K. Russbacher, Office of Naval Intelligence attached to the CIA.

Gunther Russbacher is the first person to introduce the concept of "The Factions" to the world at large. Rumor Mill News was the first internet news site to to write about the "Secret War Between the Factions"... a mostly silent war that goes on behind the scenes.

The Factions exist in every country throughout the world. They are in every political party, every Non Governmental Group (NGOs), every state, county, town and even your school boards!

Faction One is the group of international bankers and corporations that wish to control the entire world. Faction Two (F2) is made up of a covert group of men and women who know what Faction One (F1) wants, and purposely throws roadblocks in their path to slow down their world takeover.

Rumor Mill News was started in 1996 to reveal some of the hidden truths about the governments of the world. One of the hidden truths that the founders of Rumor Mill News revealed to a large audience in 1992 was that the Federal Reserve Banking System in the United States is NOT owned by the United States government. It is owned by international bankers who have their headquarters in the "City of London", which is a separate part of London.

The owners of the Federal Reserve, through the United Nations, Non Governmental Organizations, think tanks, non-profits, the World Bank, the IMF and other means, have used the money they stole from the American people to infiltrate and "buy" i.e. "steal" the wealth of other countries.

The "owners" of the Federal Reserve are made up of 300 interconnected families. These families are firmly planted in ALL countries of the world. These families have a plan for a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT which will be UNDER their control. All nations and people will LOSE their sovereignty.

The common phrase for these people and their plan is: THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

Most American patriots and other nationalists around the world KNOW about the threat to their sovereignty from the New World Order. What they don't know is that there has been another force, hiding in the shadows. A force that has been putting road blocks in the path of the New World Order since the end of World War Two.

The men and women who make up this hidden force call themselves Faction Two, (F2). They label themselves this way because THEY came second. The bankers of the New World Order set about destroying the sovereignty of nations. The men and women of Faction Two formed as a result of losing their nations.

In the United States, the members of Faction Two call themselves "The Cowboys".

To fully explain the Factions, I would have to write a book, In this article I will TRY to be Brief:

Faction One is the New World Order, made up of the International bankers, the 300 un-named families who also own our Federal Reserve Banking System. These families are descended ideologically AND biologically from the Rothschild funded Illuminati. Faction One also created the Corporations.

Corporations were created by the King of England who was/is owned and controlled by the Rothschilds.

The center for Faction One is located in a private nation/state within London. This nation state is called "The City of London". It is an autonomous nation/state similar to the Vatican and Washington DC.

From the "City of London", the Illuminati bankers control the entire planet, planning wars, famine, disease, drought, and other disasters which will contain and subjugate humans... especially those living in the first world countries.

Faction Two is descended from the King of Bavaria, the Knights Templars and the German Abwehr. Faction Two was created by men whose countries had been destroyed by the New World Order.

In 1784, the King of Bavaria blew the whistle on the planned take-over of the monarchies of Europe by the Illuminati/Rothschilds. As a a result, the NWO, which had expected to go "online" in 1776, had to retreat to the shadows and build up their strength for their "next planned world-takeover".

See this timeline and please notice the date the Illuminati was founded. May 1st... that date has now come to be associated with the communist workers party. To understand why this is so, you have to know this history of communism and that it was founded by the Illuminati bankers.

May 1, 1776 – Historically, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1st, 1776. In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy “power behind the throne …Historically, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1st, 1776. In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy “power behind the throne,” allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati.

1784 – For much more about the original Bavarian Illuminati, see Chapter But for our discussion here, the second piece of the conspiratorial whammy came when King Karl Theodor outlawed all secret societies in Bavaria in 1784, including both the Illuminati and the the Freemasons. Illuminati founder Adam Weishaupt (who really was up to no good) was forced to flee the country, chased by the king’s soldiers.

1785 – Public attention was first drawn to the existence of the Illuminati and their diabolical plan for world conquest as the result of a bizarre accident in 1785. History records that a courier for the Illuminati, named Lanze, was racing on horseback from Frankfurt to Paris carrying documents relating to Illuminati activities in general, and specific instructions for the planned French Revolution in particular.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://politicalpete.com/illuminati-tim ... KQFBSpVZ&C<!-- m -->

Other articles, which are linked below, give more background. This is just a thumbnail sketch.

The main difference between the two factions is
    Slavery versus Freedom.

Over the years, I have posted many different articles in which I talked about the two Factions who appear to be vying for control of the world.

Faction 1, the NWO promises us a future that is a slave state.

Faction 2, the one that my ex-husband Gunther Russbacher talked about, promises us a world that is similar to the United States in the 50s.... not perfect... but definitely NOT a Slave-State!

Before RMN appeared on the web, the concept of "Factions" did not exist. The only place it had been mentioned, besides the print edition of RMNews, was in Rodney Stich's "Defrauding America", a book for which Gunther Russbacher was the main source.... not the ONLY government source... but the main one!

I first started posting information on the web about the Two Factions in 1999. If you have been with RMN since that time, then of course you know what the Factions are, so you can skip this article.

However, we have many new readers AND new RMNews Agents who have never read these articles. Here at RMN we encourage independent thought and as a result we also have a few RMN Agents who have their own opinions of what the TWO factions are... there are some people who have even created a Faction Three.

There is a Faction Three... several of them.

# One is made up of Rogues who fight for whoever gives them the most money.

# Another is made up of a coalition of people from both Faction Two and Faction One because they believe both factions are wrong.

# Yet another is made up of the children of Faction One who no longer want to play the centuries long game of world control.

Here is the first article I ever wrote about the Factions:

FACTION TWO -- THE ABWEHR -- KNIGHTS TEMPLARS
    Posted By: Rayelan -

Date: Sunday, 10 September 2000, 5:19 p.m. - An Explanation Faction Two

To really understand where my ex-husband is coming from, when he told me about Faction Two, you need to know a little about him, who he was, where he came from and what he knew.

You might also want to see what he looks like. This is part of the only video interview that is in the public domain. The producers of ABC and Geraldo Rivera's canceled TV program, Now It Can Be Told also have taped interviews of Gunther, but they have never released them.

Admiral Gunther K. Russbacher was a 30 plus year veteran of the CIA and the Office of Naval Intelligence. He was also the co-founder of the print edition of Rumor Mill News.

IS MICHAEL JACKSON'S TRIAL REVENGE FROM FACTION ONE?

In the case of the current accuser, the fact that he lied in a case that his mother brought against JC Penney's should tell jurors that the boy's mother can coerce him into lying.

Regarding the 1993 accuser, I think people need to ask themselves why the young man chooses to live in France and has NOT spoken to his parents since 1993.

<!-- m -->http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... read=71725<!-- m -->

Could it be that his parents, along with the same lawyer and same psychologist used by the current accuser, made these allegations against Michael for money. In this original case, did you know that Michael did NOT want to settle out of court. He wanted to go to court. It was his insurance company that convinced him to settle.

In the case of Michael Jackson, there are many things in his background that alert me to the fact that he could have been working behind the scenes for Faction Two for a very long time.

Intelligence agencies create film stars, singers, dancers and sports heros in order to use them to get close to "target" people. In the case of Shirly MacClaine, she was used in many different ways, one of them was to become the girlfriend of an Australian politician and then blackmail him into changing banking laws so the CIA could open banks in Australia to launder drug money. Did she understand everything she was doing? Of cource not. All spies operate on a "need to know". basis, and all she was told was to befriend this fellow... I think it was Andrew Peacock... but without going back in my files I will have to rely on the Australians to confirm this for me.

Without understanding the war between the Factions, it's hard to see Michael Jackson's case as anything but a case against a pedophile. Hopefully it's clear to most readers that when pedophiles molest children, a lot more is done than just licking their hair or giving them "wedgies". The pedophile cases that have been in the news recently should give people an idea of what pedophiles do to children. When they rape children, their tear them internally. Many times the children die of infection while the pedophiles are continuing to rape them.

The horrors that these children endure CAN'T be compared to what Michael Jackson has been accused of. Michael was NEVER accused of penetrating a child!

Regardless of what the jury says about Michael, I believe he is innocent of the charges. In my opinion, someone is out to get Michael. I do not know why.

I can guess that the SONY executives have a great deal to gain from Michael's conviction. A company, which is jointly owned by Jackson and Sony, controls the catalogs of such artists as the Beatles, Brooks & Dunn, Leonard Cohen, David Crosby, Miles Davis, Neil Diamond, Bob Dylan, Merle Haggard, Lauryn Hill, Willie Nelson, Stevie Nicks...

<!-- m -->http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... read=72608<!-- m -->

Michael probably alienated himself from SONY further when he went to the Harlem headquarters of the Reverend Al Sharpton's National Action Network to lend his support to a coalition the two men recently formed with attorney Johnnie Cochran to examine whether the music industry is cheating artists out of profits. Quoting Michael from the press conference:

"The record companies really do conspire against the artists, especially the black artists" Jackson told the crowd of 350 fans.

"When you fight for me, you're fighting for all black people, dead and alive.We have to put a stop to this incredible injustice."

Michael also launched into a tirade against Tommy Mottola, accusing the Sony Music honcho of being a racist and mistreating artists of color and ticked off the names of artists he felt have been wronged, including Mottola's ex-wife, Mariah Carey, James Brown and Sammy Davis Jr.

Please remember that SONY is Standard Oil of New York, a Rockefeller corporation. The Rockefellers are major players in Faction One and the NWO. As most readers understand, Faction One aka the NWO... is made up from the 300 families who own the Federal Reserve Banking System. These are the people who control the economies of the world. These are the people who rule WHO becomes famous and WHO stays famous!!

It is my opinion that Faction ONE is out to railroad Michael Jackson. I don't believe that their ONLY reason is to get the catalog that Michael owns. It's my opinion that Michael probably assisted Faction Two in some of their "pedophile hunts". If Michael did this and thereby provided Faction Two with information on Faction ONE-controlled pedophiles, or on Faction One pedophile operations, then the trial of Michael Jackson is probably revenge for this.

Here is a repost from a year ago. I wrote about MJ, Kobe Bryant and Martha Stewart. ALL three are associated with Faction Two. However, it's my belief that the ONLY one who actually KNEW of his association with F2 was Michael.

Why do I think this:

Because of this medal:
    pic66035.jpg

It's a MEDAL OF HONOR from the City of Vienna, called "The big golden Medal of Honor of Merits for the County of Vienna with the Star". Even though officials from Vienna have pooh-poohed the possibility of him ever having been given one, I find it highly possible that a member of Faction Two, who HAD been given such a medal, could have given HIS to MJ.

Faction TWO was started by Austrians, and at the time I was married to Gunther, Kurt Waldheim was the ranking member in Faction Two. I could easily see Waldheim giving Michael his medal for assisting F2 in breaking up a pedophile ring!

There is much more I could say and have said about MJ and Faction Two... but if I did, you would never have time to review the information from last year. Some of which explains how Thomas Sneddon very well may be brought up on charges himself as has been stated in this article by the Partisan:
    Read more go
    <!-- m -->http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/ar ... read=72941<!-- m -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

Long but worth it

WHAT ARE THE FACTIONS?

RMNEWS -- In 1989, the Publisher of Rumor Mill News, Rayelan Allan, married Captain Gunther K. Russbacher, Office of Naval Intelligence attached to the CIA.

Gunther Russbacher is the first person to introduce the concept of "The Factions" to the world at large. Rumor Mill News was the first internet news site to to write about the "Secret War Between the Factions"... a mostly silent war that goes on behind the scenes.

The Factions exist in every country throughout the world. They are in every political party, every Non Governmental Group (NGOs), every state, county, town and even your school boards!

Faction One is the group of international bankers and corporations that wish to control the entire world. Faction Two (F2) is made up of a covert group of men and women who know what Faction One (F1) wants, and purposely throws roadblocks in their path to slow down their world takeover.

Rumor Mill News was started in 1996 to reveal some of the hidden truths about the governments of the world. One of the hidden truths that the founders of Rumor Mill News revealed to a large audience in 1992 was that the Federal Reserve Banking System in the United States is NOT owned by the United States government. It is owned by international bankers who have their headquarters in the "City of London", which is a separate part of London.

The owners of the Federal Reserve, through the United Nations, Non Governmental Organizations, think tanks, non-profits, the World Bank, the IMF and other means, have used the money they stole from the American people to infiltrate and "buy" i.e. "steal" the wealth of other countries.

The "owners" of the Federal Reserve are made up of 300 interconnected families. These families are firmly planted in ALL countries of the world. These families have a plan for a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT which will be UNDER their control. All nations and people will LOSE their sovereignty.

Most American patriots and other nationalists around the world KNOW about the threat to their sovereignty from the New World Order. What they don't know is that there has been another force, hiding in the shadows. A force that has been putting road blocks in the path of the New World Order since the end of World War Two.

The men and women who make up this hidden force call themselves Faction Two, (F2). They label themselves this way because THEY came second. The bankers of the New World Order set about destroying the sovereignty of nations. The men and women of Faction Two formed as a result of losing their nations.

To fully explain the Factions, I would have to write a book, In this article I will TRY to be Brief:

Faction One is the New World Order, made up of the International bankers, the 300 un-named families who also own our Federal Reserve Banking System. These families are descended ideologically AND biologically from the Rothschild funded Illuminati. Faction One also created the Corporations.

Corporations were created by the King of England who was/is owned and controlled by the Rothschilds.

The center for Faction One is located in a private nation/state within London. This nation state is called "The City of London". It is an autonomous nation/state similar to the Vatican and Washington DC.

From the "City of London", the Illuminati bankers control the entire planet, planning wars, famine, disease, drought, and other disasters which will contain and subjugate humans... especially those living in the first world countries.

Faction Two is descended from the King of Bavaria, the Knights Templars and the German Abwehr. Faction Two was created by men whose countries had been destroyed by the New World Order.

In 1784, the King of Bavaria blew the whistle on the planned take-over of the monarchies of Europe by the Illuminati/Rothschilds. As a a result, the NWO, which had expected to go "online" in 1776, had to retreat to the shadows and build up their strength for their "next planned world-takeover".

See this timeline and please notice the date the Illuminati was founded. May 1st... that date has now come to be associated with the communist workers party. To understand why this is so, you have to know this history of communism and that it was founded by the Illuminati bankers.

May 1, 1776 – Historically, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1st, 1776. In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy “power behind the throne …Historically, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1st, 1776. In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy “power behind the throne,” allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati.

1784 – For much more about the original Bavarian Illuminati, see Chapter But for our discussion here, the second piece of the conspiratorial whammy came when King Karl Theodor outlawed all secret societies in Bavaria in 1784, including both the Illuminati and the the Freemasons. Illuminati founder Adam Weishaupt (who really was up to no good) was forced to flee the country, chased by the king’s soldiers.

1785 – Public attention was first drawn to the existence of the Illuminati and their diabolical plan for world conquest as the result of a bizarre accident in 1785. History records that a courier for the Illuminati, named Lanze, was racing on horseback from Frankfurt to Paris carrying documents relating to Illuminati activities in general, and specific instructions for the planned French Revolution in particular.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://politicalpete.com/illuminati-tim ... KQFBSpVZ&C<!-- m -->

Other articles, which are linked below, give more background. This is just a thumbnail sketch.

Slavery versus Freedom.

Over the years, I have posted many different articles in which I talked about the two Factions who appear to be vying for control of the world.

Faction 2, the one that my ex-husband Gunther Russbacher talked about, promises us a world that is similar to the United States in the 50s.... not perfect... but definitely NOT a Slave-State!

Before RMN appeared on the web, the concept of "Factions" did not exist. The only place it had been mentioned, besides the print edition of RMNews, was in Rodney Stich's "Defrauding America", a book for which Gunther Russbacher was the main source.... not the ONLY government source... but the main one!

I first started posting information on the web about the Two Factions in 1999. If you have been with RMN since that time, then of course you know what the Factions are, so you can skip this article.

However, we have many new readers AND new RMNews Agents who have never read these articles. Here at RMN we encourage independent thought and as a result we also have a few RMN Agents who have their own opinions of what the TWO factions are... there are some people who have even created a Faction Three.

# Another is made up of a coalition of people from both Faction Two and Faction One because they believe both factions are wrong.

# Yet another is made up of the children of Faction One who no longer want to play the centuries long game of world control.

To really understand where my ex-husband is coming from, when he told me about Faction Two, you need to know a little about him, who he was, where he came from and what he knew.

You might also want to see what he looks like. This is part of the only video interview that is in the public domain. The producers of ABC and Geraldo Rivera's canceled TV program, Now It Can Be Told also have taped interviews of Gunther, but they have never released them.

Admiral Gunther K. Russbacher was a 30 plus year veteran of the CIA and the Office of Naval Intelligence. He was also the co-founder of the print edition of Rumor Mill News.

In the case of the current accuser, the fact that he lied in a case that his mother brought against JC Penney's should tell jurors that the boy's mother can coerce him into lying.

Regarding the 1993 accuser, I think people need to ask themselves why the young man chooses to live in France and has NOT spoken to his parents since 1993.

Could it be that his parents, along with the same lawyer and same psychologist used by the current accuser, made these allegations against Michael for money. In this original case, did you know that Michael did NOT want to settle out of court. He wanted to go to court. It was his insurance company that convinced him to settle.

In the case of Michael Jackson, there are many things in his background that alert me to the fact that he could have been working behind the scenes for Faction Two for a very long time.

Intelligence agencies create film stars, singers, dancers and sports heros in order to use them to get close to "target" people. In the case of Shirly MacClaine, she was used in many different ways, one of them was to become the girlfriend of an Australian politician and then blackmail him into changing banking laws so the CIA could open banks in Australia to launder drug money. Did she understand everything she was doing? Of cource not. All spies operate on a "need to know". basis, and all she was told was to befriend this fellow... I think it was Andrew Peacock... but without going back in my files I will have to rely on the Australians to confirm this for me.

Without understanding the war between the Factions, it's hard to see Michael Jackson's case as anything but a case against a pedophile. Hopefully it's clear to most readers that when pedophiles molest children, a lot more is done than just licking their hair or giving them "wedgies". The pedophile cases that have been in the news recently should give people an idea of what pedophiles do to children. When they rape children, their tear them internally. Many times the children die of infection while the pedophiles are continuing to rape them.

The horrors that these children endure CAN'T be compared to what Michael Jackson has been accused of. Michael was NEVER accused of penetrating a child!

Regardless of what the jury says about Michael, I believe he is innocent of the charges. In my opinion, someone is out to get Michael. I do not know why.

I can guess that the SONY executives have a great deal to gain from Michael's conviction. A company, which is jointly owned by Jackson and Sony, controls the catalogs of such artists as the Beatles, Brooks & Dunn, Leonard Cohen, David Crosby, Miles Davis, Neil Diamond, Bob Dylan, Merle Haggard, Lauryn Hill, Willie Nelson, Stevie Nicks...

Michael probably alienated himself from SONY further when he went to the Harlem headquarters of the Reverend Al Sharpton's National Action Network to lend his support to a coalition the two men recently formed with attorney Johnnie Cochran to examine whether the music industry is cheating artists out of profits. Quoting Michael from the press conference:

"The record companies really do conspire against the artists, especially the black artists" Jackson told the crowd of 350 fans.

"When you fight for me, you're fighting for all black people, dead and alive.We have to put a stop to this incredible injustice."

Michael also launched into a tirade against Tommy Mottola, accusing the Sony Music honcho of being a racist and mistreating artists of color and ticked off the names of artists he felt have been wronged, including Mottola's ex-wife, Mariah Carey, James Brown and Sammy Davis Jr.

Please remember that SONY is Standard Oil of New York, a Rockefeller corporation. The Rockefellers are major players in Faction One and the NWO. As most readers understand, Faction One aka the NWO... is made up from the 300 families who own the Federal Reserve Banking System. These are the people who control the economies of the world. These are the people who rule WHO becomes famous and WHO stays famous!!

It is my opinion that Faction ONE is out to railroad Michael Jackson. I don't believe that their ONLY reason is to get the catalog that Michael owns. It's my opinion that Michael probably assisted Faction Two in some of their "pedophile hunts". If Michael did this and thereby provided Faction Two with information on Faction ONE-controlled pedophiles, or on Faction One pedophile operations, then the trial of Michael Jackson is probably revenge for this.

Here is a repost from a year ago. I wrote about MJ, Kobe Bryant and Martha Stewart. ALL three are associated with Faction Two. However, it's my belief that the ONLY one who actually KNEW of his association with F2 was Michael.

Why do I think this:

Because of this medal:
    pic66035.jpg

It's a MEDAL OF HONOR from the City of Vienna, called "The big golden Medal of Honor of Merits for the County of Vienna with the Star". Even though officials from Vienna have pooh-poohed the possibility of him ever having been given one, I find it highly possible that a member of Faction Two, who HAD been given such a medal, could have given HIS to MJ.

Faction TWO was started by Austrians, and at the time I was married to Gunther, Kurt Waldheim was the ranking member in Faction Two. I could easily see Waldheim giving Michael his medal for assisting F2 in breaking up a pedophile ring!

There is much more I could say and have said about MJ and Faction Two... but if I did, you would never have time to review the information from last year. Some of which explains how Thomas Sneddon very well may be brought up on charges himself as has been stated in this article by the Partisan:
    Read more go

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> wow! I nevere read something like this! thank you... really! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SkySky Posts: 62
    :shock: wow! I nevere read something like this! thank you... really! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    your welcomed, thanks To S&M's post on Elvis and MJ connection, I did some searching.. but anyway, don't wanna take away from her post...just wanna to throw that out to her and you all.The music biz is a sick world.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Souza, your movie theory from July 2009 molded my perception of this hoax from the day I read it. In my opinion it wins hands down for abstract, critical thinking in a hoax theory. It is real to me until proven not. I think it is the most widely accepted theory, and certainly the oldest.

(It's so much a corner stone to me that my own coherent theory is built on it and the 3 Way Theory. Hope you don't mind, it's sort of unavoidable.)

Credit where credit is due.... credit---->Souza.
  • <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> could someone just kick me out <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I want him to be alive so bad that I just can't keep away from here <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I'm so conflicted <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    :? could someone just kick me out <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I want him to be alive so bad that I just can't keep away from here <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I'm so conflicted <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

No need for you to be kicked out of here. Just have faith! I know for myself that MJ is very much alive. I didn't believe it from the day it hit the media waves that he died. Too many inconsistencies from the beginning for me believe that crock. Keep the Faith! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Wow Souza great theory <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I have been waiting to read a new plausible theory and here it is <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    @hesouttamylife
    Don't worry he's very much alive and with that intelligent brain in that head he has constructed all of this perfectly <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

IMO he also changed his DOB from 1/28/1960 to 8/29/1958. Because with a DOB of 8/29/1958, the Pepsi-accident would be exactly in the middle of his life and I think he wanted people to focus on that and investigate that because that might have been a major trigger for him to do this. I don't believe he planned his date of death so it would make the Pepsi accident exactly half-way, I think he altered his DOB, because June 25, 2009 being a perfect date if you look at the numerology used, is not just a coincidence.

Good theory Souza!
    Not very important point here, but I'm interested where did you come up with that DOB 1/28/1960?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Souza, I love the way you get so many pieces of the puzzle to fit nicely. Hopefully more pieces will be forthcoming! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Brilliant theory Souza, i've always stuck with the movie theory!
  • Interesting theories, Souza. Read them a few nights ago when you posted. It would be something if MJ really did plan his hoax about 22 years ago. Not sure about the birthdate change theory but yeah. And the movie theory is a familiar one. I always thought it could be a possibility x]
  • Is it because he wants to destroy the media leaches or because he wanted to retire and have money ? All i want to know is "why" not "when" because i think he will never come back...( Good post Souza.)
  • good theory. just one question- if you think one of the reasons for the hoax is the NWO, then would the FBI be in on it? and if one or two people did release the 333 pages (which i think is pretty fair to assume it's not a coincidence), wouldn't that person/persons be threatened?

Long but worth it

WHAT ARE THE FACTIONS?

Slavery versus Freedom.

Why do I think this:

Because of this medal:
    pic66035.jpg

Read more go

Firstly I want to say that Souza's theory sounds very plausible and well thought out. Secondly, the quoted above is very interesting. I'm wondering if Faction Two has a code of arms and if that code of arms is similar to the one that he had at Neverland Ranch and on the 5 Brothers Enterprise website. I'm assuming it would probably be altered so that it wouldn't be so obvious.
  • Brilliant theory Souza! I always thought that Moonwalker was involved way back then... just a feeling of the plot. Yes, does the Faction 2 have a coat of arms? Good question.
    I just returned today from a trip to Hollywood and while there, I looked at everything I saw with a different perspective. Was a surreal feeling in that place. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Great theory Souza - coherently put together with each dot connecting perfectly. It was reading your movie theory back in 2009 that convinced me of the hoax ... before that I was one of those trusting people who didn't notice that anything was odd at the Memorial. I just accepted it all as being real - but, boy, did I have my eyes opened when I started reading your blogs and then signed up to become a member of the original MJHD website. Ah, the memories! Thanks Souza and to all you other "Smooth Investigators". You could open up your own private investigation agency and make a fortune <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Kudos to you all.
  • Good post. You have put a lot of thought into the theory.

The only thing that I still have trouble understanding within most theories is the perceived number of people who are in on the hoax. I just have a hard time wrapping my brain around believing that so many people could be trusted to keep quiet. People talk. Money can silence them but for how long.

"Three people may keep a secret, if two of them are dead"...Benjamin Franklin <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Well done, Souza!

I highly appreciate your elaborate work, i.e. good research with an eagle`s eye ... never loosing the bigger picture.

And yes, you know how much I agree on certain points (change of birth dates - even though this might have happened a little earlier yet, the "Moonwalker-connection" etc.).

Don`t worry, there is nothing missing so far (not annoying at all!). The gist is right there, people will get it. But of course I am looking forward to seeing some more details/substantiations of your pretty convincing theory.

But sorry Sky, can´t agree on your internet-conspiracies.
  • ninaninninanin Posts: 65
    Very good theory Souza !

You got me thinking that maybe even the trials have been staged. I can not understand why MJ would not sue them for all the damage they did to his reputation. Except if it is indeed a part of a film ? Just my thoughts.

I do not believe there is any need for a dead body. If there was a dead body they would have used a body bag ! The "body" was always seen rapped in sheets.

The helicopter is the really one big thing that bothers me. I clearly see 2 body`s going in at UCLA and only one coming out at the coroners.

May I just put in my version of that part :

The paramedic at Carolwood, who we discussed if it was MJ, ( there was a picture of him in the driveway.. he had dark hair in a ponytail and wore a blue shirt ) was chosen for the purpose of distraction. He went with the ambulance and at UCLA entrance there is also a picture of him. ( not a good one, but there was confusion if that could have been MJ )

Both the paramedic and MJ where loaded on to the helicopter on that one stretcher. ( no body bag, only rapped in sheets to be able to breath...and if you look at how big that body is next to the people carrying the stretcher )....you can clearly see this in the video:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3NLmHZO ... re_related<!-- m -->

MJ stayed secured in the heli and the paramedic was loaded off the heli ( still in a sheet )
    and driven to the coroners.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGOuErGH ... re=related<!-- m -->

He was videoed jumping out of the van, looking like MJ, making confusion. MJ was flown to safety in the heli....cause nobody knows where it went after the coroners ?

I believe the paramedics, helicopter crew and coroners are all in on it.

This is my only way of making sense of two bodies going in and only one coming out and never using body bags.

much love