Did Prince know about 9/11 before it happened?

trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
HI guys, I came across this video which I thought was really strange...

[youtube:l1zk8l7g]

It reminds me of that video where Prince is doing a press conference (back in the 90S I think) and someone asks - "Who would win in a fight - you or Michael Jackson", and he replies something like "Stop, I think Michael may know something we don't know".

I have spent the past couple of hours trying to find this video on youtube but cannot find it. If anyone can please post.

What are your thoughts?

EDIT: I don't however agree with the statement that 'nobody talked about Bin Laden until after September 11th. Strange for a musician though..

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    This reminds me of a few things.

When I was researching about Princess Diana's death years back, I came across a studio picture of her wearing a black dress with illuminati symbols all over it (I forgot exactly what) and it was apparantly taken days before. The writeup was about how she knew beforehand that she was to be a blood sacrifice to Satan. I have looked but can't find it now.

I wonder how much MJ knew about blood sacrifices in the entertainment business, thinking about his album 'Blood on the dance floor' and it's showing similarities to the New York skyline with billows of dust as in 911?

They referred to Prince as being from the Edomites. That would also be in keeping with Prince and Michael being rivals because Michael is an Israelite. Edomites are another name for the descendants of Esau. Israel is the name-change God gave to Jacob, the father of God's chosen people in the Bible. Isaac's wife gave birth to twins - Esau and Jacob. Though Esau was born minutes before Jacob he would be entitled to receive the valued birthrite and special blessing. But as adults, Jacob by trickery stole these (Genesis 25-27). Esau supposedly has never really forgiven Jacob, and throughout the centuries/millenium has stolen/taken back some of this by living in the land currently, and receiving the wealth and current power. But they are only a small percentage maybe 10%. It's fascinating and there's so much more. Some at <!-- m -->http://www.hebrewisraelites.org<!-- m --> Human history is the best movie ever produced (by the Creator).
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Just realized, I can't quite understand some of what he says and I think he may say something bad about homosexuals. I am not sure though. Just wanted to state that I do not agree with homophobia. I just wanted to point out the bit about Prince (although the blood sacrifice stuff is interesting yet disturbing too - I don't know enough about it yet).
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126

It reminds me of that video where Prince is doing a press conference (back in the 90S I think) and someone asks - "Who would win in a fight - you or Michael Jackson", and he replies something like "Stop, I think Michael may know something we don't know".

I have spent the past couple of hours trying to find this video on youtube but cannot find it. If anyone can please post.

This is the video you have been looking for I guess. It seems it is from early 2000.

[youtube:21mi7w68]
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011

This is the video you have been looking for I guess. It seems it is from early 2000.

[youtube:1wjoh2zh]

Awesome thanks!

"Just wait it out" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • [youtube:3sl17cwe]
  • [youtube:1mqnkxk1]

Translation as from 0:07:

Host: Prince performs in Utrecht, December 23 1998. We are way ahead of September 11 2001. We're not going to watch as there's no video footage of it, but there's an audio recording of it. Did you record it yourself?
    Guest: No no, this is a bootleg, as everything that Prince does pops up at a certain moment.
    Host: Okay, an illegal bootleg, on which he says the following:

I got to go back to America,
    I gotto go get ready for the bomb,
    Osama Bin Laden getting ready to bomb,
    America, you'd better watch out,
    2001, hit me!

Host:It's a weird alarmist.
    Guest: I think it's insane! And then it comes true. I mean, anyone can say "Amsterdam watch out", but here he announces 9/11 three years prior to it. My question is: that's very clever of Prince, but why wasn't the FBI listening?
    Host: Because it happened in Utrecht of course.
    Guest: Well I don't know, they have their people everywhere, don't underestimate that.

The complete audio (which lasts over 10 minutes) can be found here:
    <!-- m -->http://beemp3.com/download.php?file=111 ... arathustra<!-- m -->

Enter the code and hit "download mp3". It's not that he said it once, he repeats it time after time. The interesting thing is that the band plays Also Sprach Zarathustra, composed in 1896 by Richard Strauss, and the lady singer is humming to it.

Also Sprach Zarathustra is the intro of Stanley Kubrick's movie 2001: A Space Odyssey, which was a favourite of Elvis—so much so, that he used the song from it to open his concerts.

Those who have watched 2001: A Space Odyssey and it's sequel 2010: The Year We Make Contact for sure remember the role of the black monolith. (Side note: It's certainly ominous that 2001 is 9 years away from 2010 and 11 years from 2012 - i.e. 9 & 11 - seemingly acknowledging the 9/11 connection and the 2-year difference between 2010 and 2012.)

I still think that there's a connection between This Is It and 2001: A Space Odyssey. The black object we see on the stage in various scenes could be a monolith:

monolith01.jpg

monolith02.jpg

I know it's been discussed before and that fans thought that this object was used as the door in the plane through which MJ and crew would disappear at the end of the show, but in Staging the Return - Beyond the Show you can clearly see that this did not actually happen.

In the animation of MJ Air the door of the plane would have perfectly lined out with that black object:

monolith04.jpg

Rob Wagner, visual effects producer of Stimulated, inc. says: "MJ Air was the only 3D piece we actually viewed at the Staples Center in the 3D screen.". The following screen shot is of the scene where they viewed the 3D piece in Staples Center:

monolith03.jpg

You will notice that the door in the 3D piece was moved quite a bit to the right side of the black object, and it's not lined out with the black object at all.

So, if this black object is indeed a monolith we have the connection Michael Jackson's This Is It -> 2001: A Space Odyssey -> 2010: The Year We Make Contact -> Elvis Presley -> Prince. Food for thought...
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    [youtube:o8kgkv3g]

Translation as from 0:07:

Host: Prince performs in Utrecht, December 23 1998. We are way ahead of September 11 2001. We're not going to watch as there's no video footage of it, but there's an audio recording of it. Did you record it yourself?
    Guest: No no, this is a bootleg, as everything that Prince does pops up at a certain moment.
    Host: Okay, an illegal bootleg, on which he says the following:

I got to go back to America,
    I gotto go get ready for the bomb,
    America, you'd better watch out,
    2001, hit me!

Host:It's a weird alarmist.
    Guest: I think it's insane! And then it comes true. I mean, anyone can say "Amsterdam watch out", but here he announces 9/11 three years prior to it. My question is: that's very clever of Prince, but why wasn't the FBI listening?
    Host: Because it happened in Utrecht of course.
    Guest: Well I don't know, they have their people everywhere, don't underestimate that.

The complete audio (which lasts over 10 minutes) can be found here:
    <!-- m -->http://beemp3.com/download.php?file=111 ... arathustra<!-- m -->

Enter the code and hit "download mp3". It's not that he said it once, he repeats it time after time. The interesting thing is that the band plays Also Sprach Zarathustra, composed in 1896 by Richard Strauss, and the lady singer is humming to it.

Also Sprach Zarathustra is the intro of Stanley Kubrick's movie 2001: A Space Odyssey, which was a favourite of Elvis—so much so, that he used the song from it to open his concerts.

Those who have watched 2001: A Space Odyssey and it's sequel 2010: The Year We Make Contact for sure remember the role of the black monolith. (Side note: It's certainly ominous that 2001 is 9 years away from 2010 and 11 years from 2012 - i.e. 9 & 11 - seemingly acknowledging the 9/11 connection and the 2-year difference between 2010 and 2012.)

I still think that there's a connection between This Is It and 2001: A Space Odyssey. The black object we see on the stage in various scenes could be a monolith:

monolith01.jpg

monolith02.jpg

I know it's been discussed before and that fans thought that this object was used as the door in the plane through which MJ and crew would disappear at the end of the show, but in Staging the Return - Beyond the Show you can clearly see that this did not actually happen.

In the animation of MJ Air the door of the plane would have perfectly lined out with that black object:

monolith04.jpg

Rob Wagner, visual effects producer of Stimulated, inc. says: "MJ Air was the only 3D piece we actually viewed at the Staples Center in the 3D screen.". The following screen shot is of the scene where they viewed the 3D piece in Staples Center:

monolith03.jpg

You will notice that the door in the 3D piece was moved quite a bit to the right side of the black object, and it's not lined out with the black object at all.

So, if this black object is indeed a monolith we have the connection Michael Jackson's This Is It -> 2001: A Space Odyssey -> 2010: The Year We Make Contact -> Elvis Presley -> Prince. Food for thought...
    @_@ Ahhhhh, I got the mystery-goosebumps..! It all adds up like that..! How did Prince know?