Leave me alone video

WildyWildy Posts: 274
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
I was looking at Michael's videos and I found something strange on the "Leave me alone" video. If you look at 00.28 you can read "Michael frozen for 50 years". Is it a coincidence or maybe a clue? I know the video is old but maybe he always knew he would fake his death at 50 years old.

What do you think?

IMG_58226.png

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dBE_IRySKM&translated=1<!-- m -->

Comments

• Maybe not a clue, I dont think this was planned right then and there but I think there is some truth to it that Michael wanted to hoax a death to ridicule the media like they did to him and if they could create their headlines of lies then so could Michael. And I think thats exactly what he is doing right now.
  • I was looking at Michael's videos and I found something strange on the "Leave me alone" video. If you look at 00.28 you can read "Michael frozen for 50 years". Is it a coincidence or maybe a clue? I know the video is old but maybe he always knew he would fake his death at 50 years old.

What do you think?

IMG_58226.png

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dBE_IRySKM&translated=1<!-- m -->

I noticed that too when I was watching Moonwalker the other day <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • tiida11tiida11 Posts: 248
    Oh, no! It's another media gossip. They said Michael would intend to get frozen, after the hyperbaric chamber, the elephant man bones a.s.o.
  • I saw that before. And I commented on YT asking the same question as you before I found this forum. Then that user replied to me and said that it's nothing. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • I like the title of the newspaper, "World Weekly Word"? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I think it's just a mockery of the tabloids with their ridiculous headlines <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • dom425dom425 Posts: 100
    Hmm....... I makes me wonder the true reason behind it, that's for sure.
  • I think it's just something he came up with <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . It sounds really silly, considering Michael Jackson, it's always something silly <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He's a funny guy!